Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/25/2015 1:47:19 PM EDT
are alpha shooting sports barrels any good? im looking at their 10.5 barrel in 5.56. ive found a few negative reviews but that was on their 300blk barrels. anyone using their 5.56 barrels?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:55:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I hope they're okay. I ordered a 10.5" that should be here Monday or Tuesday. I figured $80 was a good price for a cheap blaster play toy.

Guess I'll find out in a couple months when I get the project finished.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:12:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought one of their 10.5" 1/8 twist barrels before Christmas. It was on sale for something like $69 or $79 .  It's proven to be very accurate so far. I have been very impressed with the quality and finish on the barrel. I Should have bought another for the price it was a steal. I have no problem recommending them for barrels.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:32:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I used a SS 8" Alpha barrel for my suppressed .300, and it's plenty accurate. I've used it on deer and hogs too
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 3:33:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Built a 10.5" 300blk a couple years ago and have zero complaints.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top