Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2015 3:53:03 AM EDT
Anybody have any reviews? Or have tried both?

Thanks
Ryan
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 10:20:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I have had a good experience with the Spider. It is not light, but it is not too heavy either. No experience with the other.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 1:22:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Subbing... Need this info for my first pistol build too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:47:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the Barking Spider.  It works to reduce the noise to the shooter and others standing to the side.  Side by side with a flaming pig on the same length of bbl, they appeared identical in reducing the noise to the shooter and others standing to the side.  On some guns it changes the impact point slightly (about 1/4" at 34yd); on others, no change.  I like it.  My friend that bought one likes it and uses it on every one of his 5.56 AR's, short on long bbl.  Fellow shooters at the range like it, especially when we put it on our SBR's.  It does add weight to the rifle though.  Easy to take apart if you feel the need to clean it; we've never cleaned ours and they've never frozen up from the firing residue.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top