AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#1]
simply_green   try a UTG super slim  pretty nice for the money
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 11:35:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I emailed KAK industries today and asked about the length of the new shockwave to it is the same length as a regular buffer tube o it and a 105" barrel will not get you to 26" for anyone wanting to put a verticle grip on there pistols
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 11:43:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I emailed KAK industries today and asked about the length of the new shockwave to it is the same length as a regular buffer tube o it and a 105" barrel will not get you to 26" for anyone wanting to put a verticle grip on there pistols
View Quote

Looking at the recent pics, looks like it is the same length as a regular tube.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 10:38:22 PM EDT
[#4]
something i saw on the kak tube.....
https://youtu.be/JbprsFNTkbc

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:59:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I know it's not an AR but I figured I'd share my shockwave on my M92
So much better than the SB47 I had, probably going to switch to a folding adapter
<a href="http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/staticfilter1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150408_205841_zpsv0nmwqxr.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b515/staticfilter1/Mobile%20Uploads/20150408_205841_zpsv0nmwqxr.jpg</a>
View Quote

That is great to see. I just bought another PAP, this time an M85NP with the price so low on them again. I love the look of the Blade on yours. How do you like the brake? CNC warrior?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:11:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I checked out your videos before I bought. Good info. I posted a vid just showing the FDE off (not a review in anyway). VIDEO

I've since sold the K2+ grip, favoring the MIAD.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I checked out your videos before I bought. Good info. I posted a vid just showing the FDE off (not a review in anyway). VIDEO

I've since sold the K2+ grip, favoring the MIAD.
View Quote

I saw your post on Youtube; thanks for the support!
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:50:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Got one today from Shockwave through ebay.  Little slow in shipping (like over 10 days)

It is light.  When tighten, it will dimple the tube.  I drilled little deeper into the tube.

Over all, I really like them.  Feels pretty solid.  A lot better than Sig SB-15 in my opinion

On ebay, it is $52.00 shipped.

If anyone knows where I can get it cheaper, let me know.  All my pistols are going to have them.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:56:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:41:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Got one today from Shockwave through ebay.  Little slow in shipping (like over 10 days)

It is light.  When tighten, it will dimple the tube.  I drilled little deeper into the tube.

Over all, I really like them.  Feels pretty solid.  A lot better than Sig SB-15 in my opinion

If anyone knows where I can get it cheaper, let me know.  All my pistols are going to have them.
View Quote

You can get it cheaper from Kak right now with the Memorial Day sale, 10% off.  I would get the full kit with their buffer tube.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:14:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You can get it cheaper from Kak right now with the Memorial Day sale, 10% off.  I would get the full kit with their buffer tube.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any code required for the -10% off? I need two for pistol builds, have always used the Spikes pistol buffer tube kit with Sig brace. Giving these a try.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#13]
"USA" of course!  You can only use it once so make sure you get what you want on the first order.

Quoted:

Any code required for the -10% off? I need two for pistol builds, have always used the Spikes pistol buffer tube kit with Sig brace. Giving these a try.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#14]
I ordered a barrel and brace this am, no mention of discount when order placed
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

You have to use USA as the code.  It's not listed on their website.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:32:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, missed it by that much

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the weekend, can you cancel it and enter a new one?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top