Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/17/2014 7:55:47 AM EDT
I'm working on a 12.5 pistol build and have been looking for a 11.5 handguard. So far the only one I have found is the Parallax Tactical/Franklin Armament one. Does anyone have any others they could find in that size. Just can't seem to find any others. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#1]
If you bump up your wanted rail size to 12" you will have a ton of options.  All rail companies will sell a 12" rail.  Not too sure how many 11.5" rails are out there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#2]
A 12" rail will end just at the back end of the threads on a 12.5" barrel, ideal length combo if you don't want barrel showing.  Just be careful some rails advertised as 12" may end up being a smidgen longer.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:56:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a pretty SICK built. I will take a photo for you when I get home.

12.5 Ultra Match Barrel.
12.0 Fortis rev rail.
Fortis Break on it.

It lines up perfectly. The break starts at the very end of the rail.

I would rock the 12.0 rail on a 12.5 barrel.

I based it on this build below (not mine - but just as cool IMO.)

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:20:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Larue makes 2 versions of 11" rail.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top