Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/29/2014 6:16:12 PM EDT
I'd like ideas for a 9-10" handguard that won't break the bank, looks awesome, and of good quality for a 10.5" .300. Open to all kinds except smooth. Will be used for hogs, deer, and hd probably and my little boy will be using it to hunt. Weight is a non issue. Definately want free float. Links to great prices would also be appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 9:23:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Somebody? Anybody?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 10:14:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Search the vendors that are listed on this site. Or Google what you're looking for even more options.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:33:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#4]
MAS defense is where I went to for most of the stuff on my last 2 builds.  
Their prices are great & service & shipping was awesome.   I emailed a question before ordering and had an answer by phone call within 10  minutes.
http://www.shop.masdefense.com/
Both hand guards, both 10.5" 300blk barrels, & the Noveske-ish flash hider were from MAS.

EDIT - Top HG was $45ish & bottom railed one was $60ish if I remember correctly.   Both were a breeze to install & solid.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:05:59 AM EDT
[#5]
ALG 10" Handguard

I ordered this handguard for my 10" pistol on Friday and it arrived on Monday.   It is an awesome streamline fit and easy to install.  The only "special tool" you need is a one foot cheater bar to torque the barrel nut.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I concur with the panda bear, MAS has what you seek.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:11:15 AM EDT
[#7]
W
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
MAS defense is where I went to for most of the stuff on my last 2 builds.  

Their prices are great & service & shipping was awesome.   I emailed a question before ordering and had an answer by phone call within 10  minutes.

http://www.shop.masdefense.com/

Both hand guards, both 10.5" 300blk barrels, & the Noveske-ish flash hider were from MAS.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/starvinpilgrim/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsd9e5316a.jpg

EDIT - Top HG was $45ish & bottom railed one was $60ish if I remember correctly.   Both were a breeze to install & solid.

I don't see the hg on masdefense site that is on the pistol on bottom in picture?!

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:39:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Correction. I found it! Good quality?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Too bad you rule out smooth. Smooth is nice for sliding the suppressor under.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:45:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not that I'm against smooth but wouldn't mind adding a flashlight at some point so options are limited. Guess I could add some key mod rail to it by drilling?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:54:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Correction. I found it! Good quality?
View Quote

Yes, Everything seem to be well finished, free of burrs or marks in the finish.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:49:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's not that I'm against smooth but wouldn't mind adding a flashlight at some point so options are limited. Guess I could add some key mod rail to it by drilling?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do like a good keymod.  Life is better with keymod.

http://quentin-laser.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=47&products_id=277

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top