Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2014 12:35:24 PM EDT
what are some options out there on the marker? not looking to fab up anything on my own, was looking into the phase 5 but wanted to see what else was out there before I make a decision.... thanks
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:55:37 PM EDT
[#1]
You can use any available AR receiver extension on the market - including full rifle stock length tubes and commercial & mil-spec carbine extensions.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:23:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Go with KAK! You will not be sorry.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Look at the AR Pistol picture thread and see the ones other peeps used. The spikes/RRA/Damage Industries/KAK have worked for the ones I have built/put together for friends.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Go with KAK! You will not be sorry.
View Quote

not a huge fan... comfy but looks like
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:53:01 PM EDT
[#5]
PSA makes a pistol builders kit, the buffer is fluted & probably the same OEM as the RRA.

I put the Exile Machine rubber cover on mine. the phase5 HEXone looks nice but if you are just gonna cover it, kind of pointless.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#6]
RRA's is the cheapest I found.
38 bucks including the buffer, spring and end plate.
plus I got it with free shipping for purchase over 25 bucks. not sure what the limits are on that.
I would have liked the one with the tab for a sling, but this works.

psa is selling a kit with a lpk and the sig brace pretty cheap too.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top