Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/29/2014 7:29:08 PM EDT
After debating on a few options I decided on the PWS CQB and have been very happy with it.  It does a great job directing the blast forward and helps with the muzzle flash as well.  It changed the flash from a large fireball to a bunch of sparks.  Kind of interesting.  You can see it in some of the night shoot footage in the review I did on it.

PQS CQB 556 video Review
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the review.  I would be interested to see how it is compared to a Claymore or Levang linear compensator.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:58:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:21:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
What ammo were you shooting? The OP did state what ammo they used for their test. The type of powder and the amount used make a big difference in regards to muzzle flash.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:25:54 AM EDT
[#4]
After searching for a while I ended up with PWS CQB and been extremely happy with it, it doesn't look right on my M4, I ended up with Try Claymore on my M4 instead.

I highly recommend PWS CQB to everyone with SBR/AR Pistol.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:47:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What ammo were you shooting? The OP did state what ammo they used for their test. The type of powder and the amount used make a big difference in regards to muzzle flash.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mine makes flames...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXdFJMQ6-KA

American Eagle 55gr 5.56. It started out flash free, but once enough residue built up in it, the blast began.  It was actually barely visible through the sights.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top