Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/28/2014 6:31:26 PM EDT
Just wondering who has the best prices on SigTac braces?
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I got mine from Palmetto last week for $110 but it looks like they may have pulled them from their website, I can't find them any more.

This place has them for $113. Don't know if the company is GTG or not. Thats the cheapest I've seen though, including Ebay.

http://www.ammunitiondepot.com/Sig-Sauer-SB15-Pistol-Stabilizing-Brace-p/psb-ar-blk.htm
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 7:21:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered mine from PSA a week ago as well. Supposed to be here tomorrow. Webyshops or webygear...something like that has a decent price on them too. I was going to buy there until i saw the PSA deal.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 7:33:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Ammo Depot is GTG.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 7:59:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought mine from a Amazon for $124 with free shipping and no hassle return just in case I didn't like them.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:20:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought mine from a Amazon for $124 with free shipping and no hassle return just in case I didn't like them.
View Quote

This, in FDE to boot.

WIn, win, win.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:36:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got mine from Palmetto last week for $110 but it looks like they may have pulled them from their website, I can't find them any more.

This place has them for $113. Don't know if the company is GTG or not. Thats the cheapest I've seen though, including Ebay.

http://www.ammunitiondepot.com/Sig-Sauer-SB15-Pistol-Stabilizing-Brace-p/psb-ar-blk.htm
View Quote

Great, thanks. Just placed an order with Ammo Depot. The shipped total was $127.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top