Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2014 9:46:29 AM EDT
I'm picking up an Inforce APL for one of my pistols for the Labor Day sales.  I'm kinda hung up trying to decide on the AR pistol.  (I ordered 2 APLs, but thinking of switching the one for the AR pistol before they ship).  I see some that have mounted the Inforce APL in front of a FSB and works nicely there.  That isn't an option with my build.  

Inforce WML - 4" length closer to muzzle, activation switch maybe a bit further back than I would like.  Activation switch has better placement.  Also a high/low switch for battery life.

Inforce APL - 3" length preferred, although the activation switch may be a little awkward.  

Pic of build:

Anyone "running" one of the Inforces on their AR pistol or carbine?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:50:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I also have the AR pistol with the Sig brace and love it. I had the Inforce and now own the Surefire Mini Scout with pressure switch and like it a whole lot better.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:52:35 AM EDT
[#2]
If not mounting in front of the FSB I would go X300(the 170 lumen version is 3/16" shorter than the Ultra) as you would be less likely to activate it accidently.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top