Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/19/2014 1:50:11 AM EDT
sorry no pics I don't actually have everything yet but its all ordered, I bought a 12" upper from PSA, a KAK tube, a LPK, and a sig brace. I have an extra stripped lower that's polymer but seems sturdy enough until I buy another one. I recently held a friends pistol ar with sig brace and was really impressed it was a nice short package and the brace felt really good against the shoulder. ill update this when everything arrives and I put it together. Hopefully PSA gets this shipped out soon but I know that is very doubtful.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:00:28 AM EDT
[#1]
It all depends with PSA shipping. They usually ship faster if you didnt purchase a firearm so I'd say 1-2 weeks.

You gonna throw a VFG on that puppy? I would also recommend upgrading to an aluminum lower asafa
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:49:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I think with the 12" barrel ill have over 26" oal to put a vfg on it and yes I plan to get an aluminum lower soon. I recieved an email from usps that my.order has shipped and the eta is the 27th now I need to get on reloading so I can put this pistol through its paces im going to do a kiss build on this and use an old carry handle I have laying around. Future plans are going to be kmr rail, aimpoint micro and a sure x300u
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top