Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/15/2014 6:15:03 AM EDT
Has anyone here incorporated a dalton folder to their sig brace?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 3:02:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I got nothing....got a link to this product?   Never heard of it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Curious as well???

I have a LAW folding mechanism on one of my AR pistols. Top one in photo:

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:55:37 AM EDT
[#3]
The only "Dalton Folder"  I can think of is a Dalton folding knife.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 8:03:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The only "Dalton Folder"  I can think of is a Dalton folding knife.
View Quote

That is what I was finding too, when I googled it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 10:55:40 AM EDT
[#5]
My bad. It is the law folder I was refering to.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 10:58:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

In that case.....yes, I am using one and like it
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might be OT, but how do you like your Law folder?  I think I may incorporate one into one of my future builds, especially to get an OAL of over 26" but I have heard they can be finicky.   Are they built pretty solid?
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 4:36:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Not to derail the tread,but does anyone know what the LOP is with the Sig Brace and the Law buffer?
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 4:37:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Might be OT, but how do you like your Law folder?  I think I may incorporate one into one of my future builds, especially to get an OAL of over 26" but I have heard they can be finicky.   Are they built pretty solid?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hello there.

I like mine so much, I want to buy them for all my ARs, but that would get spendy.

They are build like a tank, amazing piece of engineering and very nicely machined. You cannot shoot it when folded, or you will damage the one part it in....and maybe yourself. There was a video of someone shooting it folded, and it only broke a couple small parts. Not good, but if your life depended on it, it can be done.

I have folders on other guns too, including one of my shotguns......I don't shoot any of them folded, even though I can. My point......It isn't a big issue for me.

I have had no issues at all, not a ton of rounds through the gun yet with the LAW, but so far, all is just fine.

If you have any specific questions, I am happy to answer the best I can.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not to derail the tread,but does anyone know what the LOP is with the Sig Brace and the Law buffer?
View Quote

It adds 1.3" to the length. When I built my pistol I added the law folder primarily to increase the length, of course that was like a month before KAK came out with their tube

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:10:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It adds 1.3" to the length. When I built my pistol I added the law folder primarily to increase the length, of course that was like a month before KAK came out with their tube

http://i.imgur.com/HsPTrgk.jpg?1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/HsPTrgk.jpg?1

Thanks,that's just what I needed to know.
Nice looking stick too.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 2:38:30 AM EDT
[#12]
I love mine... as posted above I may add one to my rifle.   Everyone that sees it and plays with it wants one.  I should be their spokesperson. ...
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for all the great information. I ordered one and the additional 1.3" of length is really a plus for eye relief.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top