Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/24/2017 1:20:56 AM EDT
I've assumed it was DPMS but never have seen it asked or answered.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 12:15:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Just to add more to the confusion, I think DPMS doesn't have just one pattern.  You have to consider the Gen II series also, so conversations about a large caliber DPMS components have to specific.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 1:38:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Diamondback are the same folks who make the pistols that the triggers break in half on?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 8:41:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:  the pistol problem happened when DB was acquired by Taurus.  The original Diamondback people have bought the company back from Taurus, Taurus now has no connection with Diamondback
View Quote
My understanding is that it was never more than a distribution agreement.  The pistols were made by Diamondback.  Their triggers broke.  That had nothing to do w/ Taurus.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top