Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/20/2017 9:59:14 PM EDT
I ran across these while looking for cheap prices on a few more C-Products Defense mags.

Here is the website

Has anyone used them? How have they performed?
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:49:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I ran across these while looking for cheap prices on a few more C-Products Defense mags.

Here is the website

Has anyone used them? How have they performed?
View Quote

They work like shit...
I got a couple when nothing was available.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:10:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Get these.   Ran flawlessly in my x39 AR carbine

Cpd
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 10:25:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Not too impressed with the pic they posted. Maybe it's just my eye but they look like something someone made in their garage.
Pic also shows a straight walled cartridge in it so it's either not loaded with the correct cartridge or it's not a pic of the 7.62x39 mag.

My CPDs work everytime. Maybe one day someone will make a better 7.62x39 AR mag but for now it's CPD IMHO.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:02:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought a couple five years ago when I built my 6 PPC. They run 100% for me . I now run ASC's but with their low profile they are great for bench shooting with a pedestal rest. I have shot them with my new 7.62X39 upper I got a few months ago without issue.

Greg
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top