Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/16/2017 3:21:49 PM EDT
Hi guys - I just finished up my low-cost build.  ProFab .308 upper on an 80% lower and MOSTLY could not be happier.  I'm touching holes at 200m (which is a far as i have to shoot right now) - BUT - i hate the mounting system on this ProFab handguard.  I bought their mounting system for my bi-pod - but no matter how tight i tighten it or how much loc tight i put on - within 5 or 6 rounds, the bipod is dangling.  opinions on what to replace with?  I want it to be easy - slide the old off - slide the new on.

Ideas?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I used their upper and lower, I used the OdinWorks 15" mlok rail. I believe it's DPMS high profile. It mates perfectly and lined up perfectly. Lots of options for mlok bipod mounts, either sling stud or dedicated.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you use the long rail? They come in 2 sizes. I made rails myself from scope mount rails. The bipod one has 4 screws and 1st screw locks the rail thru the non sliding hole. Solid
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top