Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/27/2017 11:01:21 AM EDT
I just traded for the 16" fluted model. its the older one with the 4 way adjustable GB. I know its not a precision rifle but accuracy was ok with rounds I had worked up for my DT SRS but that trigger. WOW it feels like it is 8lbs. everything I read says theses have the Geissele in them, mine has LWRC on it. being this is the older version was this their trigger or did Geissele make them triggers? I have the SSA in one of my other ARs that feels closer to 3lbs.

Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:03:30 PM EDT
[#1]
My REPR came with a Geissele trigger and I have the same older model but with a 20" barrel. LWRC does sell lpk's, and if I had to guess I would say the previous owner may have swapped out the trigger. Every REPR I have ever seen has the Geissele.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 12:37:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My REPR came with a Geissele trigger and I have the same older model but with a 20" barrel. LWRC does sell lpk's, and if I had to guess I would say the previous owner may have swapped out the trigger. Every REPR I have ever seen has the Geissele.
View Quote
is it stamped with LWRCI like the pic I just added to the OP?
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 12:05:53 PM EDT
[#3]
16" models came with factory tuned mil spec triggers. I have one and it was replaced with a LaRue.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top