Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/13/2017 10:47:53 PM EDT
So, I earned a hefty gift card for Cabelas from work and promptly back ordered a MSR 10 Hunter in 6.5.  I have no idea when it will show up and I've been scouring the interwebs looking for reviews and info.  Figured I'd start a thread so we can post info here as it becomes available.  I will post a review here once mine shows up.  Why isn't there a Savage forum?
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 11:09:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm looking forward to the review. I have a couple shops going to call me when they get one in so I can take a look at it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:38:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Been trying to decide on what glass to put on it.  Is 6-24 too much glass for a 6.5?
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 10:33:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been trying to decide on what glass to put on it.  Is 6-24 too much glass for a 6.5?
View Quote

Yes. 3-15 would be good or even 3-12. 5-20 at MOST. And I'd want it to be short.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 9:43:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Depends on what I wanted to do with it. I don't have anything with that high of mag. but its nice to have a spotting scope mounted right on your rifle.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 11:08:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I've been looking for an excuse to buy the Vortex Razor HD AMG 6-24... Was thinking of buying that to put on the rifle until I get a better stick to put it on.  More than likely I'll go with a 3-18 HD gen 2.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#6]
3-18 sounds good. Realistically it's very hard to shoot on 3x in a FFP scope though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:06:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
3-18 sounds good. Realistically it's very hard to shoot on 3x in a FFP scope though.
View Quote
Yeah, running several FFP scopes now.  This rifle will primarily be a range gun with secondary duty as a hunter / hog gun.  Rare that I will be using it on the lowest magnification.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:38:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Called and spoke to Savage customer service yesterday.  They said the 6.5s would start shipping to retailers at the end of April first part of May.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
FFP has many drawbacks and this is probably the worst drawback for a general purpose optic to be used up close and at distance.

Illumination can help but that requires the user to have the illumination turned on prior to needing to shoot in close and fast.

3-18 is a very useful zoom range for just about everything.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 7:49:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Bumping this to keep it active.  Still not not finding much other than the stuff from shot show.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:24:30 PM EDT
[#11]
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_36_62_974/products_id/24722/Savage+22902+MSR10+Hunter+Semi-Automatic+308+Win7.62+NATO+16.1+20+1+Adjustabl

.308 Hunter in stock
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 12:33:42 PM EDT
[#12]
The MSR Long Range in 6.5 looks sexy as hell.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 12:45:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The MSR Long Range in 6.5 looks sexy as hell.
View Quote
They both feel wonderful in the hand.

The MSR LR has a really nice side charge handle.

The adjustable gas on them is one of the best approaches I've seen on ARs.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 5:57:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_36_62_974/products_id/24722/Savage+22902+MSR10+Hunter+Semi-Automatic+308+Win7.62+NATO+16.1+20+1+Adjustabl

.308 Hunter in stock
View Quote
It's showing out of stock now.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Im looking forward to seeing one of these get a good shakedown.  The Buds price was very competitive to the DPMS G2.  The G2 has a few more aftermarket options though, with 3-4 different FF handguards and Rainier Match barrels available.  The standard Savage barrel sounds pretty good though, at least on paper.

The price point in particular makes me think Savage may actually become a competitor for which Small-Frame design eventually finds widespread adoption.  Hard to beat Freedom Groups lead, but we will see. If Savage tested it enough to avoid DPMS's teething problems, could take off.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 10:47:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Checked one out at at lgs today. Sorry to say, it's kind of an ugly duckling. Maybe it was the DDm5v1 it was next to. Of course $1,250 vs. $2,800 it starts looking good again.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:24:21 AM EDT
[#17]
As I understand, you can change the grip and the receiver extension is mil-spec?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#18]
This is the first review I've seen that has actual range time as part of the review. I'm looking forward to seeing more reviews as I'm interested in the hunter in .308

http://www.guns.com/review/gun-review-savage-msr-10-hunter-semi-automatic-rifle-in-308-video/
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 12:43:57 AM EDT
[#19]
So GrabAGun recently had these in stock. By the time I saw the email (maybe and hour after it was sent), there were only two left. By the time I was able to get a minute free to buy it, they were gone.

How many of these are actually out there? I'm signed up for every mailing notification list I can find and no one has them in stock.

With that said, does anyone here have one and if so, can we get a review?
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 7:28:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So GrabAGun recently had these in stock. By the time I saw the email (maybe and hour after it was sent), there were only two left. By the time I was able to get a minute free to buy it, they were gone.

How many of these are actually out there? I'm signed up for every mailing notification list I can find and no one has them in stock.

With that said, does anyone here have one and if so, can we get a review?
View Quote
Hinterland outfitters has them in stock. $1199. About $70 more than buds but in stock. They don't have FFLs on file so it's not as easy to order as some other places.

I bought the last one from Sportsman outfitters yesterday. $1199 total shipped. My FFL does free transfers so it's not bad price. Pretty average online. I got sick of playing the waiting game. I'm not glued to my phone for updates. Should be in my hands next week.

I used gun.deals for the notification emails. Set the price at $1200 and it took 3-5 days for one to pop up. They do UPC searches on 20 different vendors.

I'll post a review when I get it. I'll need to send the pics to a member to post. I'll use 4-5 different bonded ammo at 100m using 4x optic. Than maybe 500 rds of NATO without cleaning to compare it to the colt 901 which is known to run and run.

I suspect the trigger will be the exact feel of a BCM which is milspec but pretty smooth and I'm used to it. If it can get to 1.5 MOA I'll be happy as I can't find a place to shoot past 300m where I live.

I will be changing the stock and grip. BCM grip and stock or maybe sopmod type stock. I will also play with the adjustable gas block. Don't have a suppressor so can't try that but will do what I can.

I'll let you know here when review is ready. I might be able to find 600-800 yard range.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Some of my customers put Vortex Viper HST 6-24 on 6.5 Grendels and other guns. They all seem to be happy with their purchase. The scope is not a tank and the guns still feel very "handy."

Since you are talking about a 6.5 Creedmoor I am not sure a 6-24 scope would be "too much scope" even though you could get away with less magnification.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 1:46:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Hinterland outfitters has them in stock. $1199. About $70 more than buds but in stock. They don't have FFLs on file so it's not as easy to order as some other places.

I bought the last one from Sportsman outfitters yesterday. $1199 total shipped. My FFL does free transfers so it's not bad price. Pretty average online. I got sick of playing the waiting game. I'm not glued to my phone for updates. Should be in my hands next week.

I used gun.deals for the notification emails. Set the price at $1200 and it took 3-5 days for one to pop up. They do UPC searches on 20 different vendors.

I'll post a review when I get it. I'll need to send the pics to a member to post. I'll use 4-5 different bonded ammo at 100m using 4x optic. Than maybe 500 rds of NATO without cleaning to compare it to the colt 901 which is known to run and run.

I suspect the trigger will be the exact feel of a BCM which is milspec but pretty smooth and I'm used to it. If it can get to 1.5 MOA I'll be happy as I can't find a place to shoot past 300m where I live.

I will be changing the stock and grip. BCM grip and stock or maybe sopmod type stock. I will also play with the adjustable gas block. Don't have a suppressor so can't try that but will do what I can.

I'll let you know here when review is ready. I might be able to find 600-800 yard range.
View Quote
Shortly after I posted, I emailed a local FFL and then placed an order. I don't know when I'll get it, but I was also tired of waiting for updates. I have a feeling you'll get yours before I do so I'll be looking forward to the review.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 6:04:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Shortly after I posted, I emailed a local FFL and then placed an order. I don't know when I'll get it, but I was also tired of waiting for updates. I have a feeling you'll get yours before I do so I'll be looking forward to the review.
View Quote
Yeah buddy.

You might be surprised how fast it shows up. They have been showing up everyday at at least one vendor. They are shipping, just not in large numbers. You should get priority with your legit order.

I opted for free 7 day shipping and my FFL takes 48hrs to process transfers (they are very busy with the free transfers) so it looks like a race.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 12:01:10 PM EDT
[#24]
I ran across this video.  It's the .308 but, some decent info.

Savage MSR .308 Hunter Review
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 8:11:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Picked mine up yesterday. Going to try to get it out today. Wife not moving around yet so don't know what my plans are yet.

Couple points:

1) Have replacement grip and stock ready to go. Grip is awful and causes hand position to not align with safety. When you take it off, you notice it is made in China type cheap plastic. Good news is BCM grip fit great (without tail, didn't have a mod3 to test), I was worried that the trigger guard was some weird shape but seems to be fine. Magpul grips should be good to go. I broke the stock within 30 seconds. I was taking it off to see if extension was milspec. The latch fell apart and pieces fell on the floor. All I did was pull down the pin to slide the stock off and boom. So stock went in trash. Good news is that both BCM and Colt stocks fit no problem. It's a 6 hole extension.

2) trigger looks and fells like the current BCM triggers. Heavy milspec type. It's not bad just milspec. If you are going to make this thing a DM type rifle, you'll need a new trigger. Good news is it looks like any other ar15 trigger swap.

3) The bolt looks good. It's some type of coating and just overall looks nicely machined.

4) the barrel is a semi heavy profile (like the socom) but fluted before gas block. Gas block has set screws. And is adjustable. Haven't played with that yet.

5) castle nut was attempted to be staked (they hit it twice but neither one actually did a stake).

6) the rail feels slightly wider than a BCM but the KMR is already one of the thinnest so I'm pretty happy with this profile. With some nice plastic Mlok panels, if will feel nice in the hand. Very sturdy.

7) rifle is not balanced well but that can be cured with heavy stock. I'm considering magpul's fixed stock.

8) overall it is nicely machined and finished. No flashing or weird coloring.

9) with the minor changes I suggest, you are still $1k cheaper than the Daniel defense version.

10) it's all going to come down to how it shoots.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 4:22:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Ive got a MSR15 recon and the thing shoots sub moa will several type of ammo, I love the thing. Really want to get the MSR10 to add to the collection. I did replace  the blackhawk stuff with magpul
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:06:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Picked mine up yesterday. Going to try to get it out today. Wife not moving around yet so don't know what my plans are yet.

Couple points:

1) Have replacement grip and stock ready to go. Grip is awful and causes hand position to not align with safety. When you take it off, you notice it is made in China type cheap plastic. Good news is BCM grip fit great (without tail, didn't have a mod3 to test), I was worried that the trigger guard was some weird shape but seems to be fine. Magpul grips should be good to go. I broke the stock within 30 seconds. I was taking it off to see if extension was milspec. The latch fell apart and pieces fell on the floor. All I did was pull down the pin to slide the stock off and boom. So stock went in trash. Good news is that both BCM and Colt stocks fit no problem. It's a 6 hole extension.

2) trigger looks and fells like the current BCM triggers. Heavy milspec type. It's not bad just milspec. If you are going to make this thing a DM type rifle, you'll need a new trigger. Good news is it looks like any other ar15 trigger swap.

3) The bolt looks good. It's some type of coating and just overall looks nicely machined.

4) the barrel is a semi heavy profile (like the socom) but fluted before gas block. Gas block has set screws. And is adjustable. Haven't played with that yet.

5) castle nut was attempted to be staked (they hit it twice but neither one actually did a stake).

6) the rail feels slightly wider than a BCM but the KMR is already one of the thinnest so I'm pretty happy with this profile. With some nice plastic Mlok panels, if will feel nice in the hand. Very sturdy.

7) rifle is not balanced well but that can be cured with heavy stock. I'm considering magpul's fixed stock.

9) with the minor changes I suggest, you are still $1k cheaper than the Daniel defense version.

View Quote
Good info, thanks!  I've got a Larue trigger already waiting for when mine comes in.  I'm thinking A2 stock.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 4:44:07 PM EDT
[#28]
OP, your original title mentioned "Long Range".  If you're going to go somewhat more precision with this rifle, have you considered one of the LUTH-AR buttstocks?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 10:32:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
OP, your original title mentioned "Long Range".  If you're going to go somewhat more precision with this rifle, have you considered one of the LUTH-AR buttstocks?
View Quote
I'm not familiar with that particular stock.  I'll check it out.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:54:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm not familiar with that particular stock.  I'll check it out.
View Quote
I have their fixed rifle length buttstock on my 20" AR15.  I use their carbine length fully adjustable model on my full chassis, precision, bolt rifle.  I tried the adjustable rifle length model, but surprisingly it was bigger than I preferred for that rifle, the carbine length feeling more adaptable.  That carbine length, adjustable model is fairly light.  While I would normally consider such a buttstock to be used solely for bench shooting, the LUTH-AR carbine model actually compresses down to a very usable field-use buttstock and then transforming to a more precision application when needed/wanted.  It may not fit what you're looking for, but it's worth a look if precision is a consideration.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:07:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Couple points:

View Quote
You get a chance to shoot it yet?
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Logged into my Cabelas account the other day to check on the status.  It showed canceled.  I called the store and they basically said tough luck.  Called corporate and spent an hour on the phone arguing with them until they put it back on order.  I'm sure I went to the back of the line with that little stunt.  Last time I'll order anything from Cabelas.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Half of a review. I just picked it up today and haven’t shot it yet. So, this is just my initial impression.

Pros

Lightweight. 7.8 pound empty (verified on a scale).
       Slim Mlok rail is nice.
       BCG is very slick feeling (a flat gray color though and I can’t easily get the stains off from when it was test fired).
       Bolt has dual ejectors.
       Trigger feels great. Not geissele but much better than milspec.
       The firing pin is spring loaded (I don’t care about that but I hear it’s a good thing and it shouldn’t leave primer strikes when chambering a round).
       Fairly well balanced. (At least until my suppressor gets out of jail).
       Upper and Lower fit together nicely with no slop.
       supplied 20 rnd Pmag is smooth to go in and out. Drops free.
       The stock had a sling QD point built in. But see Con list.
       Adjustable gas block (but no info on how many settings it has. The instructions just say it should eject brass and 3-4 o’clock (no shit) and if one experiences issues make a ¼ turn or one click adjustment at a time).

Cons   -   See pictures

The stock has rubber “flashing”.
       The pin that holds in the part to adjust the stock sticks out way too far.
       The castle nut isn’t staked properly (someone hit it with a punch the wrong way).
       There is marring on the endplate and one other small spot (I’m going to beat it up anyway and I don’t care, but it should be mentioned).
       The grip looks like it doesn’t fit properly.
       I can push the safety selector and you can hear an audible click. The right side of the safety can be pushed out about 1/8 of an inch and it clicks. (other than that it functions normally and is smooth. The click isn’t from putting it on safe or fire).
       I am confused on how to disassemble the bolt. The firing pin retaining pin looks like it screws out instead of it being like a normal AR15. The cam pin is always in the position that you take it out of a normal AR. So if I unscrew the retaining pin, will the cam pin be able to fall out? The Instruction manual was useless.
       No QD endplate and the rail doesn’t have a QD sling attachment point built in either.  So there’s one spot (I like single point slings) but I don’t think it would work the best in the middle of the stock.

The BCG is proprietary and it seems well made. It’s one piece so there is no gas key for them to stake the wrong direction. There’s a small tube for the gas tube to fit in and make it function and it’s only held in place by a small pin. It’s not like it should go anywhere so I’m not too worried.

Maybe I missed it, but what brand rail is it (so if i remove it or want to check to see if it properly torqued down I can know how much torque to put on it)? How adjustable is the gas block? Commercial or mil spec buffer tube (I can visually check but they should say). Will any AR grip work and fit better? There needs to be more information about the rifle readily available.

Overall, I like the way the rifle looks and feels. There seems to be some QC issues. Like the flashing from the rubber buttstock (blackhack), the grip not appearing to fit properly (Blackhawk), the marring, and the improperly staked castle nut. I’ll probably put a QD endplate on it and eventually change the stock and grip. That will get rid of a lot of my complaints.

I need to make time to go to a range and shoot it. I have a good feeling I’m going to really like it. Some may think I am being too harsh, but c'mon with some of the small stuff.

Also, I am on my laptop so don’t make fun of the way I edited the pictures.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 8:34:08 PM EDT
[#34]
That firing pin retaining pin is fairly normal for a large frame gun. It should just tap out, that's not a screw head.

The gas key is an integral piece of the carrier, something DPMS started with the G2. That's how they hold the tube section in their carriers, too.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 8:40:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That firing pin retaining pin is fairly normal for a large frame gun. It should just tap out, that's not a screw head.

The gas key is an integral piece of the carrier, something DPMS started with the G2. That's how they hold the tube section in their carriers, too.
View Quote
Glad this isn't GD.  Thank you for apparent common knowledge that I couldn't find.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 8:12:36 AM EDT
[#36]
As I understand, the receiver extension is Mil-spec and the grip can be changed out. I think the lateral play in the selector is from loose fitting parts, combination of a weak selector spring, undersized detent and an oversized selector detent hole which would allow for the lateral play. I would get quality parts to replace and see if that corrects it. From what I've read, the furniture (stock and grip) are low quality. For instance, I just switched out the selector on my AR pistol that was loose, from safe to semi, the two holes and tract between were sloppy, had a "click" between the two.

Get some rounds through it and let us know! Looking for a lightweight GP big bore.

Mark
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 11:02:41 PM EDT
[#37]
How long is the handguard on the Hunter?  13"
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
How long is the handguard on the Hunter?  13"
View Quote
12"
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#39]
I got to shoot about 50 rounds the other day. It shoots very well. It's a little over gassed with the way the adjustable gas block came from the factory. It's easily a sub moa rifle that had absolutely no issues with the few rounds I put through it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:31:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
As I understand, the receiver extension is Mil-spec and the grip can be changed out. I think the lateral play in the selector is from loose fitting parts, combination of a weak selector spring, undersized detent and an oversized selector detent hole which would allow for the lateral play. I would get quality parts to replace and see if that corrects it. From what I've read, the furniture (stock and grip) are low quality. For instance, I just switched out the selector on my AR pistol that was loose, from safe to semi, the two holes and tract between were sloppy, had a "click" between the two.

Get some rounds through it and let us know! Looking for a lightweight GP big bore.

Mark
View Quote
Commercial or mil spec buffer tube?
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 6:29:31 AM EDT
[#41]
The receiver extension is the "buffer tube" and as I understand, it's as I stated, Milspec.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 10:26:26 PM EDT
[#42]
I can't find any info on the gas block. I haven't messed with it yet and it's over gassed ejecting rounds at 1-2 o'clock. Are there a lot of settings or full, suppressor, off type gas block?

Also, anyone know hand guard torque values? I assuming it's probably 20-25 inch pounds like some other hand guards i know of but it can't hurt to know the manufacturer recommendations.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
[#43]
and the carrier is of the small frame variety?  looks kinda chunky to me.   also, the fcg, is tthat ar-10 stuff or is it ar15 interchangeable... why do folks release stuff with no info???? have the imagin-eers speak with marketing, or someone who  can translate the imagin-eers lingo into english, then have them tell marketing, and then tell the public... easy sleazy print money....
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 4:34:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
and the carrier is of the small frame variety?  looks kinda chunky to me.   also, the fcg, is tthat ar-10 stuff or is it ar15 interchangeable... why do folks release stuff with no info???? have the imagin-eers speak with marketing, or someone who  can translate the imagin-eers lingo into english, then have them tell marketing, and then tell the public... easy sleazy print money....
View Quote
My understanding is that it takes after the CM901 and original AR-10. Full size bolt and short rear.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
I would also like to know about the FCG.  If it's ar15 i might put my G2S in it.

They really need to get information out there.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm not up to speed on the differences between small-frame and large-frame .308 ARs.  Somebody want to help me out?
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 12:16:13 AM EDT
[#47]
My wife bought me the Hunter variant for my birthday, and the first 75-90 rounds were looking good.  One day at the range, I spent a good 20 minutes chasing rounds around the target, and finally just gave up. Then the barrel almost fell off, the barrel nut was loose and back out a couple turns.  I got the nut tightened back down, I luckily have most of the tools for that.  Rifle never really worked right after that, it would be over gassed, under gassed, ripping the rim off cases.  I sent it back to savage to have them fix it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:47:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
My wife bought me the Hunter variant for my birthday, and the first 75-90 rounds were looking good.  One day at the range, I spent a good 20 minutes chasing rounds around the target, and finally just gave up. Then the barrel almost fell off, the barrel nut was loose and back out a couple turns.  I got the nut tightened back down, I luckily have most of the tools for that.  Rifle never really worked right after that, it would be over gassed, under gassed, ripping the rim off cases.  I sent it back to savage to have them fix it.
View Quote
That sucks. Let us know what they say and do about it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 5:59:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Wow, same thing happened to me with the loose barrel nut! Savage most likely has an assembly process failure! Luckily for me I only fired 2 rounds through it (yeah my brand new SWFA second focal plane scope failed). I was installing a suppressor mount and noticed the barrel was loose compared to the handguard. My barrel nut was only hand tightened and I removed it using only my fingers without much effort. I did not see any tool marks on the nut.

Man! I just installed a new First focal plane SWFA SS and a Geissele trigger. I am never going to be able to fire this thing.

Link Posted: 9/30/2017 6:03:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Sounds like Savage needs to get the guy who torques down the nuts on the 10 series to move over to the MSR line for a while.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top