Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/28/2016 7:47:48 PM EDT
Was able to get out and get some fresh mountain air with family and so some shooting with 6.5 Grendels.  I put 2 of my nephews on the guns so they could get a taste of shooting at long range for the first time.  We were shooting 123gr Lapua Scenar from my Lilja barreled Grendel.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#1]
On the third video, if you FF to 0:27 right before the shot, you can see a reflection of the bullet if you hone in on the vapor trail.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Didn't see the reflection you mentioned but did see the trace.  Did they have a good time?  Great that you're showing them the ropes.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn't see the reflection you mentioned but did see the trace.  Did they have a good time?  Great that you're showing them the ropes.
View Quote

If you go full screen, you can see the reflection of the bullet right at 0:30, just under the 1000yd gong.

It's pretty glaring.

Yeah, they had a great time.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top