Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/28/2016 11:40:26 PM EDT
It's  not recomended to run i  the AR10,but doesn't  say why. Anybody know why? I'm  guessing light primer strikes with mil spec ammo.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 5:16:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I went and put it in. Will try it out tomorrow  or Friday  and report back.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 9:57:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Shot 25 rounds of reloads with Winchester primers and 12 rounds of  American Eagle with out issue. I will continue to use this till i have the $$$ for a different  trigger.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 10:09:24 PM EDT
[#3]
In my experience the kit yielded failures to fire due to light primer strikes on 5.56 M193 ammo so I swapped a standard hammer spring in (kept the trigger and disconnector springs) and everything was fine after that.  I have the complete kit in my AR45 and it works great; very reliable and a nice, light trigger.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 10:24:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the same set up in my 9mm AR for now, both with ALG triggers.never had a ftf with the 9 but i used Federal match primers
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 12:51:31 AM EDT
[#5]
If you have problems try bobbing the hammer tail to reduce the mass of the hammer. Take a look at the JP Speed hammer and go from there. I have done several on big frame ARs and have no complaints.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 8:27:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I had it with my jp trigger in my 308 ar before i got my HSNM.  never had an issue.   ive since put that same setup in my 18" dmr 223. still no issues.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top