Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 5:10:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've given him three triggers and nary a problem. None with this one, either.
View Quote

Good luck with that. Be careful. The issues are well documented. QMS triggers are rather nice. The BCM single stage is awesome to me. But I'm partial to single stage triggers and prefer them. But, it's still really nice trigger.

The one that came in my DEF10 was stout, but felt clean and smooth.

The trigger is one of the most important parts in your firearm. Invest properly i say.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 12:06:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ouch on that barrel cost. I ended up going with an Anderson barrel (308, 1x10) for 89 bucks. Happy with it.

Edit: and when AIM gets more 308 BCGs in, the phosphated are $159.00.
View Quote

I did the AIM BCG for my .308 build.  Feeds nice and was a good price.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 11:48:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Go to page 50 for the .308 Win loads using X-Terninator Powder...This is the latest 2016 version.

http://www.ramshot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/WesternLoadGuide1-2016_Web-1.pdf

Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 1:06:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Plenty of problems with his triggers. I don't know why people are still stoning triggers. Years ago there were not a lot of aftermarket triggers, now a rra (and others) match trigger is pretty cheap

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've given him three triggers and nary a problem. None with this one, either.
Plenty of problems with his triggers. I don't know why people are still stoning triggers. Years ago there were not a lot of aftermarket triggers, now a rra (and others) match trigger is pretty cheap

Thank you for the head's up on this deal, Aimless. I will watch both guns like a hawk for any misbehaviors and if any appear, I'll shut them down quickly.

I'll buy a trigger scale  - I've needed one for years - and see what I've got.

Some bad news - I ride an ancient Ducati, but today some 19 year old kid backed into it in a parking lot and I suspect it will be totaled. Things are about to get interesting. Good news though, the guy was fully insured, and he was ticketed. However this works out, I suspect I'll end up taking it in the shorts financially, which will put the brakes on any future expense.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 3:06:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top