Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2015 5:19:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 5:47:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I want the MAMS but just can't justify the cost.

Is that full auto? I couldn't tell if his finger was moving. Need a new screen protector.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 6:17:50 PM EDT
[#2]
You can clearly see his finger moving in slow motion.  I'm not sure of they even make a select fire SR-25 ECC.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can clearly see his finger moving in slow motion.  I'm not sure of they even make a select fire SR-25 ECC.
View Quote

Wasn't sure if they added the special hole or not above the selector. I can't see his finger moving, my screen protector is dirty as hell.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:44:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I remember when that video first posted to YouTube, it'l single handedly convinced me of the performance of the 762 MAMS and that platform in particular and lead to my eventual purchase. The SR-25 with MAMS has to be the softest shooting 762 gas gun on the market.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:04:35 AM EDT
[#5]
That is a sweet gun. Is that a ar10 lower? Would love to build that.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That is a sweet gun. Is that a ar10 lower? Would love to build that.
View Quote

Hahaha, it's not an AR-10 lower, and you can't build that.
Check out the KAC website and forum for all the info you need in that platform, and price.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:49:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I know those guys are pros, but I sure wouldn't want to be standing ahead of anyone on the firing line like the guys in the background.

That MAMS really looks like it works.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:27:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I know those guys are pros, but I sure wouldn't want to be standing ahead of anyone on the firing line like the guys in the background.

That MAMS really looks like it works.
View Quote

Not really related to this sub forum, but there are ranges run like that all the time in certain circles, and they are far safer than your local public range with benches, RO's, cease fires, etc.
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 8:48:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Thought it was full auto until I saw the slo-mo portion of the video. Is the reset that short on the KAC trigger?!
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#10]
The MAMS is awesome on a 7.62 Expensive yes, but worth the money IMO. Only reason I don't run one on my LMT 308 is because I have a Saker 7.62.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top