Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/5/2015 5:15:23 PM EDT
Does anyone know where to find this? I've looked all over and haven't had any luck. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Does anyone know where to find this? I've looked all over and haven't had any luck. Thanks!
View Quote

Welcome to the site. Browse the Equipment Exchange on this board, it's the best one-stop-shop for everything you're searching for.

Link
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for posting this for me but I'm looking for a new upper.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 11:03:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for posting this for me but I'm looking for a new upper.
View Quote

The EE isn't just for used items.

Are you dead set on 9"?
There are other options from 7" to 10" that are just as popular.

Everyone from Noveske to Alpha Shooting Sports sell complete short .300 uppers.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 4:20:22 PM EDT
[#4]
8.2/8.5" is going to be easier to find
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link to new 12.5".  Will keep an eye out for a 9". My local FFL may have one, I just bought one from him a month ago. If so, would you like me to IM you their info?
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Good luck finding one. I looked everywhere earlier in the year and bought the only one I could find (PK Firearms had it). I don't think there are any NIB ones left out there at the moment. Which sucks because I want another one...
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like might be in stock

http://www.opticsplanet.com/aac-complete-upper-300-blackout-9-inch-barrel-51-tooth-blackout-flash-suppressor.html
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 11:22:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like might be in stock

http://www.opticsplanet.com/aac-complete-upper-300-blackout-9-inch-barrel-51-tooth-blackout-flash-suppressor.html
View Quote

I wouldn't be too sure about that as I was able to add 999 to my cart and proceed to the checkout the other day.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#9]
These guys had some      fbomb.net
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:26:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Back in 13/14 they were blowing the uppers out everywhere for $900 NIB. I wonder if the Freedom Group transition has halted production?! I've been running mine pretty hard for 2.5-3 years without a single hiccup. Running suppressed has me feeling like I clean it just as often as I shoot it haha.

Always keep an eye out on GB, they pop up there pretty regularly. Good luck with your search.

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top