Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/2/2015 5:23:43 PM EDT
hey Guys, I am wanting to put a suppressor on my custom DPMS G2 Hunter with 18 inch barrel. Havent researched them in a while. What is the latest and greatest in your opinion?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Saker, omega or harvester. All great choices depending on exactly what all you want to do.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:56:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Saker, omega or harvester. All great choices depending on exactly what all you want to do.
View Quote

I'd probably avoid the harvester for this use.  Not that it won't work but the rate of fire limitations aren't something I want an a semi auto.  I like the saker and the Omega seems to be a good can as well.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Crux Ark 30 in Jail right now for my 6.8. Good reviews and only weighs 12.5 ounces, 7.5" long and rated to full auto with their brake.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'd probably avoid the harvester for this use.  Not that it won't work but the rate of fire limitations aren't something I want an a semi auto.  I like the saker and the Omega seems to be a good can as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For use on many weapons including 3 different 308 ar-pattern guns, I have a yhm ult, a saker 762 (with ymount) and am working on a f1 (also yhm compatible).
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I ended up getting talked into going with the Omega. Looked like my best option.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top