Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/3/2015 6:52:58 AM EDT

And I'm pretty happy. Everything works, Geissle trigger functions properly in it. Seems that the teething issues I experienced with my PA10 lower have been remedied. Still a little sloppy on the upper/lower fit, but generally good enough. For 80 bucks, I'm happy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I think they addressed most of the initial issues with their lowers. They have work to do on their uppers. The upper they shipped me suffered from what I could call "massive carrier tilt". Took it out of the box and the lugs were damaged from test firing. Gave it the once over and found that the carrier could tilt down going forward, causing the lugs to slam into the barrel extension. It went straight back. I'm not sure if the repaired it or replaced it. I do know I got the same carrier back with a new bolt. There still seems to be a lot of slop between the carrier and upper but it looks like the put quite a few rounds though it and I don't see any damage. See what happens when I shoot it.

If I see signs of tilt on stock tube, I'm gonna have to call them again.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top