[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

thanks but OOS on a bunch of stuff
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:56:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I checked around, looks like everyone is out.  I did find the following two -

Aim has 28rd C Products mags in stock
Palmetto State has 30 ASC mags in stock -  click on the AR47 tab at the top and they show them in stock on that page, if you search under the AR15 mag section it shows a different mag as out of stock
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:34:08 PM EDT
[#6]
BLACK RIFLE ARMS has some in stock
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:57:08 PM EDT
[#7]
JSE Surplus has 10 rnd mags in stock.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#8]
CDNN has 65 CPD mags instock right now.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#9]
www.44mag.com has 5 rounders' in stock
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:49:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Gun Mag Warehouse has ASC in stock pretty cheap.

http://gunmagwarehouse.com/collections/asc-ammunition-storage-components-magazines/products/asc-7-62x39-ar-15-30-round-stainless-steel-magazine
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:41:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Gun Mag Warehouse has ASC in stock pretty cheap.

http://gunmagwarehouse.com/collections/asc-ammunition-storage-components-magazines/products/asc-7-62x39-ar-15-30-round-stainless-steel-magazine
View Quote

Thanks, ordered
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:53:57 PM EDT
[#12]
ASC's website shows them in stock. 10, 20, and 30 rounders.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
www.44mag.com has 5 rounders' in stock
View Quote

that's a great price for 5 rounders
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 8:43:29 AM EDT
[#14]
I just picked up a new D&H mag from wideners yesterday.  Have many, cproducts that work flawlessly,  and just found the d&h are starting to become more plentiful.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 8:49:29 AM EDT
[#15]
And just FYI if you order directly from ASC you can choose your color, last 7.62x39 20s I bought from ASC were available in black, tan & green. Saves me the trouble of painting or marking my 7.62x39 AR mags to differentiate them from my 5.56 mags. Could have saved a few bucks by ordering from one of my preferred vendors but no one else carried other colors.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
And just FYI if you order directly from ASC you can choose your color, last 7.62x39 20s I bought from ASC were available in black, tan & green. Saves me the trouble of painting or marking my 7.62x39 AR mags to differentiate them from my 5.56 mags. Could have saved a few bucks by ordering from one of my preferred vendors but no one else carried other colors.
View Quote

Doesn't the extreme curve of a 762 mag differentiate enough?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I checked around, looks like everyone is out.  I did find the following two -

Aim has 28rd C Products mags in stock
Palmetto State has 30 ASC mags in stock -  click on the AR47 tab at the top and they show them in stock on that page, if you search under the AR15 mag section it shows a different mag as out of stock
View Quote

Hello,

If you can find them get the new CPD Inc. 30's in 7.62x39.  The new magazines have Teflon bonded to the Melonited steel at the molecular level.  It makes for a very slick/ reliable magazine,  and leaves the ASC magazines obsolescence with the marlube finish.  Best Wishes:
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:44:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Doesn't the extreme curve of a 762 mag differentiate enough?
View Quote

In 30s, yes. Not in 20s, which is what I was referring to.

If CPD ever rolls out their 20 round mag I'd like to give them a try, I've heard some pretty favorable comparisons to ASCs, although I have no complaints about my last batch of ASCs.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:05:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah, I want a couple 20's as well.  LCJ Wholesalestore, is who I typically buy from they have good prices and are usually in stock.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#20]
http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/magazines-ar-15.html

OOPS!...OOS here too

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:48:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yeah, I want a couple 20's as well.  LCJ Wholesalestore, is who I typically buy from they have good prices and are usually in stock.
View Quote

LCJ still shows the 20 round 7.62x39 mags as 'backordered', which it has been since they added this item to their site years ago, so I'm assuming this hasn't hit the market yet.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Hey guys,

I also ordered from Gun mag warehouse on 3/4.......I received an email right away about the order being placed, but nothing saying they shipped, etc....still nothing.

Have you others gotten anything yet?

I am just spoiled by placed like midway that send an email when the order is place, again when the item is shipped and then I usually have it days later.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Called Gun Mag Warehouse

They didn't actually have the mags on the shelf when I ordered, even though the website said they did. They are still waiting for them to arrive. They are supposed to get them late this week.

First and last order from Gun Mag Warehouse

Link Posted: 3/16/2015 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Hey guys,

I also ordered from Gun mag warehouse on 3/4.......I received an email right away about the order being placed, but nothing saying they shipped, etc....still nothing.

Have you others gotten anything yet?

I am just spoiled by placed like midway that send an email when the order is place, again when the item is shipped and then I usually have it days later.

Thanks!
View Quote

Ya, wtf

Called them this morning, ironically.
Said some bullshit about weather or something. MAYBE next week.

They did say they will send an email when they ship
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:15:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Anyone get their mags or get an email that they have been shipped yet? I haven't
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#26]
FYI.....

44 mag has 20rd ASC mags in stock.......and, I still haven't gotten a shipping notice from mag warehouse.

20rd 7.62 x 39 ASC mags
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:36:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Aimsurplus also has the CPD 28rd mags in stock.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:12:16 PM EDT
[#28]
I know.....I know.... But, which do you guys think are better....the CProducts or the ACS? I like the fact that ASC has a 20rd option, but most importantly....I want them to work. I am nor afraid to do a little "tuning".

I have 2 30rd ACS and 3 20rd ASC coming.....who knows when on the 30rd one, but coming.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
FYI.....

44 mag has 20rd ASC mags in stock.......and, I still haven't gotten a shipping notice from mag warehouse.

20rd 7.62 x 39 ASC mags
View Quote

44mag won't do business with CO
And I was just thinking about my order from Mag warehouse yesterday. Fuckers.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I know.....I know.... But, which do you guys think are better....the CProducts or the ACS? I like the fact that ASC has a 20rd option, but most importantly....I want them to work. I am nor afraid to do a little "tuning".

I have 2 30rd ACS and 3 20rd ASC coming.....who knows when on the 30rd one, but coming.
View Quote

I've never received a bad magazine from CPD and I've owned a bunch.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 12:20:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Update.....

Cancelled my order from gun mag warehouse......it is supposed to be there "end of the week"......again, for the 2nd or 3rd week in a row...haha. I know it isn't their fault, but they shouldn't have been listed in stock when they weren't.

Ordered 2 28rd CProducts mags from AIM in place of those. Now I will be the proud owner of 2 20rd ACS and 2 28rd CP mags......I can see which ones work better. Not apples to apples due to capacity differences, but oh well.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 6:14:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

LCJ still shows the 20 round 7.62x39 mags as 'backordered', which it has been since they added this item to their site years ago, so I'm assuming this hasn't hit the market yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've had 3 - C-Products 20's on BO at LCJ since Feb 1st. Keeps telling me they are going thru QC & it will be another week or two. We shall see. I have a couple 5's (only hold 4) that have keep me limping along.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:48:08 PM EDT
[#33]
LCJ WHOLESALE has some 28 round CPD mags in stock
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 9:36:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I've had 3 - C-Products 20's on BO at LCJ since Feb 1st. Keeps telling me they are going thru QC & it will be another week or two. We shall see. I have a couple 5's (only hold 4) that have keep me limping along.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi,

I had a chance to talk with the plant manager at at CPD and there's a minor issue with the QC on the stamping on the 20's that is delaying release and it should be fixed in the next lot from their stamper.  The problem is cosmetic and not functional.  The 30 rounders are available, but the trick is catching them when their in stock AIM, and LCJ can only seem to keep them in stock for a short time.

Best Regards:
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#35]
AIM currently OOS
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 4:35:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Well I had never heard of Mag Commander, so I looked them up on one of the suggestions from here. They did not have the 30 rounders but did have the 20's in stock. I ordered up 2 of them on monday for some occasional bench work. Just received them today. Also got a HAND WRITTEN NOTE from them thanking me for supporting a small business and was signed by one of the employees. On top of that, shipping was 3 bucks. I have to say I am thoroughly impressed with the company. In the future, I will certainly check with them before I order from any other company.
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 10:26:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi,

I saw his on the LCJ Wholesale website the CPD 7.62x39 28 round magazines are back in stock (466 at time of posting). Something is weird though, the 28's are now the same size as the USGI 5.56 30 round magazine.

The magazines are back Teflon coated, which is superior to Marlube for chemical resistance in my experience.  It looks like CPD just leapfrogged ASC magazine technology as their new magazine in the photo appears to be much smaller.

Regards:
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 12:09:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Gonna have to stick with my asc. They work very well in my 39 and I just got a couple more of them in today.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top