Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2015 3:15:48 PM EDT
I purchased a Aero M5 .308 stripped lower.  I'm wanting to go with the Magpul UBR.  I can't find one designated for the AR-10.  All I can find is for the AR-15.  Will they work on each other?  If so, what buffer and buffer spring will I need?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]
It will work. Need a heavy buffer from Slash.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:19:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It will work. Need a heavy buffer from Slash.
View Quote

+1.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:41:34 AM EDT
[#3]
CAR heavy buffer and spring from Slash over on EE. Works like a champ on my M5/UBR setup
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:55:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Not to hijack but I have a UBR stock question.

I'm building a .308 and want to use a UBR stock as well. I'm using Ares armor 80% billet lower. It's DPMS style. I assume the UBR will work. I will be using Faxon 18" mid-length barrel.

What tube, buffer and spring would be best to use with the UBR?

Thank to you all for your help
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:25:13 AM EDT
[#5]
UBR comes with its own proprietray buffer tube. Use Slash's CAR-10 buffer and spring.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top