Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 3:25:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nathan,

Been following this thread closely, but I have a quick question for you. Is there a plan to produce a 20" .308 heavy fluted or a bull fluted with a 5/8-24 thread like your 18" heavy fluted? Also, if that is a yes, is there or will there be an option to produce it in a polished 416R? If you plan on doing neither, is there a reason why you went to a mid gas vs. a rifle length? I'm just curious.

I want to pull the trigger on the 18" but I won't do it if I know there will be a 20". Appreciate any answer. Thanks.
View Quote

Apologies for missing this message!

Yes, we have the 20" barrels in production currently for stainless QPQ. We currently do not intend for there to be a polished option.

We went with Mid was reliability was absolutely key to us. Some .308 BCGs can be heavier and/or more resistance than usual. As such, an adjustable gas block may be useful.

Let us know if we can assist further!
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Faxon really has some stand-up service, seriously considering one of their barrels for my AR10 build.

Nathan, do your barrels demonstrate much stringing of shots as they heat up? You come across as a stand up fellow and your
business policies are second-to-none, so if you say no, i'll take your word for it!
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 3:49:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Nathan. I put my upper together a couple nights ago at work. Man it went together sweet. I used the Faxon Firearms 18" Heavy SS black fluted barrel, paired to an Ares Armor Billet upper,  Midwest Industries GEN2 Free Float SS rail. WOW this thing is sweet! I'll take pics later. Amazing barrel, amazing service. Thanks for everything Nathan
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 6:30:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Faxon really has some stand-up service, seriously considering one of their barrels for my AR10 build.

Nathan, do your barrels demonstrate much stringing of shots as they heat up? You come across as a stand up fellow and your
business policies are second-to-none, so if you say no, i'll take your word for it!
View Quote

Rather than make a blanket statement of "no", I would rather give you the technical details.

Barrels typically string after heating up due to stresses in the steel relieving themselves as they heat up. Heat like in your own muscles, has a relaxing feature to steel (as heat is molecule's vibration; more vibration - more potential for movement).

Our barrels are 100% stress relieved and we verifiably test it (as when they go to QPQ, they get up to 1050 degrees, which should cause deviations).

This is why cheaper barrels without (or with inadequate) stress relief can have issues. Likewise, why some CHF barrels will string when they get hot. CHF and button rifling puts a HUGE amount of stress into a barrel. Button rifling hoop stress can be completely removed, sometimes CHF cannot. Likewise, this is why CHF is not typically in machine-gun barrels.

Can there be a POI shift? Yes, under extreme circumstances but not stringing on a shot-to-shot basis. POI shift can be due to a myriad of variables, but we strive to eliminate it through MPI testing and constant quality checks.

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey Nathan. I put my upper together a couple nights ago at work. Man it went together sweet. I used the Faxon Firearms 18" Heavy SS black fluted barrel, paired to an Ares Armor Billet upper,  Midwest Industries GEN2 Free Float SS rail. WOW this thing is sweet! I'll take pics later. Amazing barrel, amazing service. Thanks for everything Nathan
View Quote

I think we saw your previous photos? If so, its one of the ones behind my desk to show off everyday.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Nathan. Not mine. I will take some later. Faxon Firearms is Amazing. Will be buying all the parts I can for all future  builds.

Thanks again for everything
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:50:50 PM EDT
[#7]
" />

" />

" />

" />

" />

" />

Here's a few pics of the upper!!
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 8:42:07 AM EDT
[#8]
'Murica.

Heck yeah!
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Rather than make a blanket statement of "no", I would rather give you the technical details.

Barrels typically string after heating up due to stresses in the steel relieving themselves as they heat up. Heat like in your own muscles, has a relaxing feature to steel (as heat is molecule's vibration; more vibration - more potential for movement).

Our barrels are 100% stress relieved and we verifiably test it (as when they go to QPQ, they get up to 1050 degrees, which should cause deviations).

This is why cheaper barrels without (or with inadequate) stress relief can have issues. Likewise, why some CHF barrels will string when they get hot. CHF and button rifling puts a HUGE amount of stress into a barrel. Button rifling hoop stress can be completely removed, sometimes CHF cannot. Likewise, this is why CHF is not typically in machine-gun barrels.

Can there be a POI shift? Yes, under extreme circumstances but not stringing on a shot-to-shot basis. POI shift can be due to a myriad of variables, but we strive to eliminate it through MPI testing and constant quality checks.

Hope this helps!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope this helps!

Well said Sir, your knowledge of your product and your willingness to be so forthcoming, is a testament to your commitment to excellence!

highly likely to be a customer at this point.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:57:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We have a wonderful thread going in the barrel section with third-party testing results.

Here's our warranty: You don't like the barrel, we fix it or make you right; Its that simple.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anybody tried a Faxon barrel yet for their build?  

http://www.recoilgunworks.com/faxon-firearms-medium-taper-nitride-ar10-barrel-p-28677.html

They look pretty good for the money.

We have a wonderful thread going in the barrel section with third-party testing results.

Here's our warranty: You don't like the barrel, we fix it or make you right; Its that simple.

What I want to know is:

Will you ship via UPS if I request UPS?

Will you ship UPS without requiring a signature for receipt of the order?

Reason being is I work long and very irregular hours and it is hard for somebody to be home to sign for something (and I have no alternate shipping address).

I also refuse to had anything shipped via FedEx.  There is no end to their nonsense in my area.

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:58:24 AM EDT
[#11]
OOPS ... accidental double-post.  My apologies.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:14:03 AM EDT
[#12]
FYI my barrel was shipped UPS and did not need signiture to KommieFornia
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Tagged.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What I want to know is:

Reason being is I work long and very irregular hours and it is hard for somebody to be home to sign for something (and I have no alternate shipping address).

I also refuse to had anything shipped via FedEx.  There is no end to their nonsense in my area.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anybody tried a Faxon barrel yet for their build?  

http://www.recoilgunworks.com/faxon-firearms-medium-taper-nitride-ar10-barrel-p-28677.html

They look pretty good for the money.

What I want to know is:

We will if you provide an account to ship on.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Hey Nathan and ya'll,

Here is my finished LR308 built around Faxon Firearms Heavy Fluted 18" SS Black Barrel! I could not be happier in how it came out! Gonna test shoot it soon. When I do I will do full range reprt!

Thanks RougeNathan for all the Help and for amazing Customer Service!

" />
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 12:06:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Pasogunner, how does that heavy fluted barrel shoot for you?  So far my medium weight seems to be around a 3 inch barrel with match grade ammo.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:33:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Well I have yet to get it to the range. I'm taking it to Montana next week to go long range shooting with my son in the Bitterroot Valley. So that's 3" at 100 yards? God I hope it's more accurate than that really!

What other specs on your rifle? What ammo you using?. I have 6 diff types of ammo to take. Gonna see which ammo she likes.

Now I'm nervous!
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 8:03:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well I have yet to get it to the range. I'm taking it to Montana next week to go long range shooting with my son in the Bitterroot Valley. So that's 3" at 100 yards? God I hope it's more accurate than that really!

What other specs on your rifle? What ammo you using?. I have 6 diff types of ammo to take. Gonna see which ammo she likes.

Now I'm nervous!
View Quote

is it next week yet?
anxiously awaiting your report as I am currently waiting for more 18" fluted barrels to be made so i can get one but if the satisfactory isn't there...
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 9:48:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Now I'm nervous!
View Quote

Built on Aero Precision receivers, adjustable gas block.  No issues going together and it runs fine.  My yard stick ammo is factory 168 gr Federal Gold Medal Match.  I've also ran some military M118 through it.  Also some handloads with match Sierra or Nosler HPBT bullets in front of Varget.

I haven't given up yet.  I'm going to check the scope/mount and upper assembly for any possible issues.

Link Posted: 6/24/2015 10:17:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Now I'm nervous!
View Quote

Dont be. We stand behind the barrels 100%. If anyone has any issues, every, we will get them up and running to an acceptable standard.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 10:19:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Pasogunner, how does that heavy fluted barrel shoot for you?  So far my medium weight seems to be around a 3 inch barrel with match grade ammo.
View Quote

That is NOT to our acceptable standards. If after your troubleshooting and conclude it is not a upper or other issue, please contact us so we can get it swapped.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 3:40:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

To show you how serious we take any report of an issue, I just spent the afternoon at the range. Pleased to report all is normal (in fact, quite amazing, but I dont like to brag)

If you guys have ANY issues with your barrels, let me know so we can get you squared away.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Nathan,

I was joking when I said I was nervous!

You have been an invaluable resource when it comes to Faxon Firearms. I will be taking my new LR308 to Montana to really see what she can do. My son is ex-military and he's gonna "show me" how it's done. They have a mountain area they shoot out to 975 yards. I have no doubt the new rifle will perform flawlessly. I will do a full range report from Big Sky Country.

Thanks for all your info. Thanks for always answering my rookie questions.

Faxon Firearms for ME!!

Here is the ammo list I will be testing.
Hornady Match 168 grain A-Max
Black Hills Match 168 grain
M118LR
M80 Ball

I will be trying to work up a handload while I'm there if time permits
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#24]
16" tapered pencil barrel

Link Posted: 6/24/2015 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Very Nice! How does it shoot?
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Faxon Rep:

Just bought my first FF barrel. It is a .308, 18", 4150, mid-length gas.  Upon removing the PSA barrel it will replace, I observed that the shoulder behind the gas block on your barrel is about 0.250" further back than the PSA middy.  I know that .308 AR's are far from standardized but which of the two middy gas tube lengths available on the street these days should I be using with your barrel?  Choices are 12.062" and 11.750".
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Russ,

That's bizarre. I just ordered a mid-length tube from Primary Arms. I'm sure it's inside the upper correctly. That being said I did not measure the tube.

Curious what comes of this........
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Very Nice! How does it shoot?
View Quote

Haven't shot it yet, hopefully Friday. I hope it shoots as good as it looks  
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Faxon Rep:

Just bought my first FF barrel. It is a .308, 18", 4150, mid-length gas.  Upon removing the PSA barrel it will replace, I observed that the shoulder behind the gas block on your barrel is about 0.250" further back than the PSA middy.  I know that .308 AR's are far from standardized but which of the two middy gas tube lengths available on the street these days should I be using with your barrel?  Choices are 12.062" and 11.750".
View Quote

Don't know the length offhand but as I recall I used a standard AR-15 mid length gas tube with my .308 Faxon barrel in a Aero upper.  It was perfect length and runs fine.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 9:15:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Faxon Rep:

View Quote

I have a print that shows the distance from the edge of the barrel extension to the center-line of the gas port on a mid-length gas system in a AR .308 as:

10.160" so add about 1.550" for the length extending Into the gas key which brings to a total of about 11.710" . The Armalite version may be the longer

at 12.062", since there is approx. a .250" difference between the two platforms...
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 9:39:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That is NOT to our acceptable standards. If after your troubleshooting and conclude it is not a upper or other issue, please contact us so we can get it swapped.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks Nathan.  I'm going to work with it some more and will let you know how things go.

V/R
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Faxon Rep:

View Quote

A standard AR-15 mid-length tube will function without issue. Shoot and enjoy!
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Faxon Rep:

What do you folks regard as "standard"?  Do you have a gas tube dimension you might want to share?  There is definitely a differance between your barrel dimensions and those of PSA.  Both of which are regarded as "DPMS Pattern".
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Standard should be 11.750".  I think mine was from DPMS.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What do you folks regard as "standard"?  Do you have a gas tube dimension you might want to share?  There is definitely a differance between your barrel dimensions and those of PSA.  Both of which are regarded as "DPMS Pattern".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Faxon Rep:

While I did not yet get to measure the gas tubes we sell, we have not heard of any functional issue with any commercial mid-length gas tubes. Testing has been done with Brownell's, our own, AIM, CMMG, and others.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:54:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

While I did not yet get to measure the gas tubes we sell, we have not heard of any functional issue with any commercial mid-length gas tubes. Testing has been done with Brownell's, our own, AIM, CMMG, and others.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Faxon Rep:

The PSA gas tube I have measures 11.75.  When setup with the new Faxon barrel the GT does not bottom out in the carrier key with the bolt in battery.  Going to take the rifle to the range this morning to try out the new barrel.  Anxious to see how the it performs compared to the PSA that was removed.  The 18" Faxon, medium taper, carbon steel barrel with the mid length gas is 4 oz lighter than the PSA 16" barrel.  The total weight of the gun with scope and an empty P-Mag is a respectable 9 lb. 11 oz.  Range report this evening.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 1:29:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Ran about 40 rounds of ZQI 7.62x51 through my brand new build with the 16" lightweight 4150 barrel just to check for function and dial in the adjustable gas block, and it's safe to say all is well, and this thing is a wonderful shooter. Once I got my new scope dialed in, the rifle shots great. Only shot out to 50 yards with the Primary arms 4x prism scope, and I'm a crappy shot, but I was turning in consistent 1" 5 shots groups with a milspec trigger+ jp reduced power trigger spring. Here's the results...excuse the crappy handwriting but I'm tired and been drinking a bit :D

Here's the completed rifle...

No doubt with better ammo she's easily sub moa at 100, and a better trigger and shooter would probably be able to make it perform even sweeter than it already does. All in all, I'm very satisfied so far, and the rifle balances, shoots, and handles excellently for a 308 Ar. Definitely my new favorite :small_gri

Oh yeah, just in case anyone wasn't aware (or I'm REALLY late to the party lol)...boxes of ZQI 7.62x51 can be apparently both Lake City M80 spec and not. Still great stuff considering I picked up a bunch for $9.97 a box.

This is what I found between two boxes of ZQI...one box of 20 with the MKE stamp, but the other appears to be Lake City stamped...again, BOTH boxes were ZQI 7.62x51 sold in walmart with the "made in Turkey" label on the box. How about that...

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#38]
An update on my .308 build.  My barrel is an 18" medium weight and has been shooting around 3" groups with match grade ammo.  I checked my upper assembly, mounted a new Vortex Viper 4-16 scope and removed my muzzle device to see if I could squeeze some more accuracy out of it.  No real change.  My best group today was 2".  Typically they were running around 3".  I think it's time to try another barrel.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:52:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
An update on my .308 build.  My barrel is an 18" medium weight and has been shooting around 3" groups with match grade ammo.  I checked my upper assembly, mounted a new Vortex Viper 4-16 scope and removed my muzzle device to see if I could squeeze some more accuracy out of it.  No real change.  My best group today was 2".  Typically they were running around 3".  I think it's time to try another barrel.
View Quote

Our pleasure to swap it. Please reach out per instructions in a PM and we will get it replaced.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 5:55:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Thank you Sir.  Faxon customer service is truly outstanding.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:38:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Thank you Sir.  Faxon customer service is truly outstanding.
View Quote

Not a problem. Just want to make sure you are up and running!
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:47:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Made it to the range this weekend.  

Temps were right around 89 degrees and by the time I got scope tuned in with M80 ball ammo, I was too hot and tired to put together any really decent groups with match ammo.  
On top of that, I was tuning the gas on the gas block as well.  Long story longer...too many distractions to really provide an accurate report as to this rifle's full capability.  
This is my first .308 AR build, so there's the whole acclimatization to shooting a heavier caliber rifle as well.  
Rough guess is my best was right around 1.5 - 2 MOA @ 100yds but it was definitely the Indian, not the arrow.  I'd have two or three touching and then start horizontally stringing.  

Faxon 18" .308 - Medium-Taper, Mid-Length, 4150 QPQ
Precision Armament M-11 Heavy Duty Muzzle Brake
SLR Rifleworks Sentry 7 Adjustable Gas Block
Aero M5E1 Upper
Aero M5 Complete Lower
Geissele SSA-E Trigger
AIM Surplus Black Nitride .308 BCG
AXTS Raptor 7.62 Charging Handle
Magpul ACS-L Stock
Millett TRS-1 4x16 Scope
Burris PEPR QD Mount

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:21:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The PSA gas tube I have measures 11.75.  When setup with the new Faxon barrel the GT does not bottom out in the carrier key with the bolt in battery.  Going to take the rifle to the range this morning to try out the new barrel.  Anxious to see how the it performs compared to the PSA that was removed.  The 18" Faxon, medium taper, carbon steel barrel with the mid length gas is 4 oz lighter than the PSA 16" barrel.  The total weight of the gun with scope and an empty P-Mag is a respectable 9 lb. 11 oz.  Range report this evening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Faxon Rep:

Went to the range on Sunday with my newly installed 18" carbon steel barrel.  Bench rested accuracy using four different  handloads (1 with 147 gr Bulk Winchester bullets, 2 with Hornady SSTs, and 1 with Hornady 168 gr HPBT)  was so-so.  This barrel is very temperature sensitive with initial five round groups at 100 yards from a cool barrel of 3.0" to 3.5".   After about 10 successive rounds of any given load the groups tighten up to about 1.5".  After the barrel warmed up I got two 5 round groups at 1" with the 168 gr Hornady HPBTs ahead of 45.0 grains of BLC2.  I expected better accuracy from this configuration but it looks like I got another fussy barrel that's seeking some "sweet" load.  Admittedly, I have only put 80 rounds through this virgin barrel so it may improve with time.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:22:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Interesting Russ.  I had the same barrel.  My typical groups were 2.5 - 3.5 inches with match grade ammo and reloads.  I had a couple down around an inch but didn't notice the groups tightening up when warm.  Faxon has been great and is replacing the barrel but I'm wondering if this performance is about as good as it gets with this particular barrel and profile.

I'll work with the replacement barrel for a while and see how it does.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Interesting Russ.  I had the same barrel.  My typical groups were 2.5 - 3.5 inches with match grade ammo and reloads.  I had a couple down around an inch but didn't notice the groups tightening up when warm.  Faxon has been great and is replacing the barrel but I'm wondering if this performance is about as good as it gets with this particular barrel and profile.

View Quote

Keep us posted on the performance of your replacement.  I'm going to put a couple of hundred rounds of various handloads through the one I've got and see if it improves or stabilizes group sizes before I dump it for a better barrel.  Hope I can find a "sweet" load for this one without going through a couple of thousand rounds.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 5:52:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Keep us posted on the performance of your replacement.  I'm going to put a couple of hundred rounds of various handloads through the one I've got and see if it improves or stabilizes group sizes before I dump it for a better barrel.  Hope I can find a "sweet" load for this one without going through a couple of thousand rounds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This has been common for barrels to take some time to "break-in". This is primarily because of the chamber, which we have reamed using a .308 "MATCH" chamber specification.

On the .308 barrels, we encourage shooters to put 50-100 rounds of .308 and clean out all copper. At this point, you will be able to wring out maximum accuracy. Our test loads with 175 Sierras (We use Gorilla Ammo to Test) are performing fantastically.

While we do not have a formal warranty on accuracy, if you are not satisfied, we will either replace it or get you taken care of otherwise.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 6:59:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This has been common for barrels to take some time to "break-in". This is primarily because of the chamber, which we have reamed using a .308 "MATCH" chamber specification.

On the .308 barrels, we encourage shooters to put 50-100 rounds of .308 and clean out all copper. At this point, you will be able to wring out maximum accuracy. Our test loads with 175 Sierras (We use Gorilla Ammo to Test) are performing fantastically.

While we do not have a formal warranty on accuracy, if you are not satisfied, we will either replace it or get you taken care of otherwise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the courteous offer but you would most likely declare this barrel's "warranty voided" since I have already polished the chamber and the rear edges of the barrel extension to break the sharp edges created when the locking lugs are cut in the barrel extension.  I hate scratched brass cases.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Thanks for the courteous offer but you would most likely declare this barrel's "warranty voided" since I have already polished the chamber and the rear edges of the barrel extension to break the sharp edges created when the locking lugs are cut in the barrel extension.  I hate scratched brass cases.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Working on a solution with Faxon.  Thanks Nathan.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 2:31:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Nathan i neeeeed an 18" stainless fluted around aug 1st!!! any updates sir? i'm chomping at the bit here haha.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 3:19:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Recoil,

I have the 18" Heavy Fluted Black SS barrel and it seems amazing. I had a few issues with the handguard loosening up and ejection port cover issues and things like that so I haven't been able to get it to the range yet but I will be there tomorrow or the next day so we'll see what she can do.

The issues I'm having with my new build are not about the barrel is just other little things around the barrel
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top