Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 82
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 8:15:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey guys, I've got my lower completed and picked up a match grade, 18" stainless 6.5 CM barrel from DSG when they were on sale the other day, but I'm having a hard time deciding which upper and hand guard to go with.

I'm leaning toward one of the M5E1 uppers but I'm hesitant because it limits me to Aero's handguards. Can anyone talk me over the ledge?

Also, does anyone make a bolt compatible with aero's upper that is better than their own?
View Quote
Any BAR Interface handguard will fit.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 8:50:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Odd question. Is it normal for the ejector on Aero 308 bolts to be rounded off like this? Mine is still having intermittent issues with malfunctions and the brass dribbling out at 1 o'clock instead of the usual being ejected forcefully at 4 o'clock. Compared to every other ejector I have, including a Larue 308, and they were all squared off on the edges.

Link Posted: 5/8/2018 9:08:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey guys, I've got my lower completed and picked up a match grade, 18" stainless 6.5 CM barrel from DSG when they were on sale the other day, but I'm having a hard time deciding which upper and hand guard to go with.

I'm leaning toward one of the M5E1 uppers but I'm hesitant because it limits me to Aero's handguards. Can anyone talk me over the ledge?

Also, does anyone make a bolt compatible with aero's upper that is better than their own?
View Quote
Just go with the M5E1 upper and hand guard combo. I have these in the M4E1 and the M5E1 as well. I see no reason to stray. They work well and make for a nice clean setup.

Granite Ridge Aero Precision M5E1 .308 Enhanced Upper/Handguard Combo - Gen2

This site used to be Monmouth Reloading Aero Precision M5E1 Upper Combo – w/ Gen 2 Handguard

I run the LANTAC Enhanced .308 Bolt Carrier Group. I won't say its better than an Aero BCG, but the Lantacs work in my M4E1s and the M5E1. One day I'll get to shoot suppressed with them.......just as soon as I get the King's permission.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 10:19:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 11:53:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Odd question. Is it normal for the ejector on Aero 308 bolts to be rounded off like this? Mine is still having intermittent issues with malfunctions and the brass dribbling out at 1 o'clock instead of the usual being ejected forcefully at 4 o'clock. Compared to every other ejector I have, including a Larue 308, and they were all squared off on the edges.

https://i.imgur.com/DNTkx9X.jpg
View Quote
Sample size of one here, but mine is squared off.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 1:15:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Another supporter of Lantac's BCG. PM for info on how to get them for $250 shipped.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 11:31:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[...]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
[...]

That's only true with the enhanced upper. The threaded upper should accept any DPMS (high tang) compatible handguard.

It's hard to go wrong with Toolcraft. I know some of Aero's BCGs are made by Toolcraft, but I'm not completely sure about the .308s. If I remember correctly, the phosphate and nitride ones are Toolcraft, but the NiB is made in house. Coincidentally, the phosphate/nitride .308 BCGs from Aero have high pressure bolts, but the NiB does not. The Toolcraft 6.5CM BCG has a high pressure bolt and (according to them) a stronger ejector spring. I don't know what difference the ejector spring makes, and I don't know whether the Aero BCGs include that feature. Regardless, I'm not big on paying a premium for branding, so I have a Toolcraft 6.5CM BCG on order from armorally.com (formerly Monmouth Reloading). They're selling it for $140, and I haven't found a better price.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 12:59:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote
A nice price. Just be aware that the Toolcraft .308 BCGs don't have a high pressure bolt, if that's something that's important to you.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 5:02:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

A nice price. Just be aware that the Toolcraft .308 BCGs don't have a high pressure bolt, if that's something that's important to you.
View Quote
I'm building a .308, so it's not a concern to me. I bought one and aside from some brass on the ejector/extractor you can't even tell it was used.

ETA: There is also a "demo" Aero Precision BCG for $170
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 11:49:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Does the Lantac BCG work with the Aero Precision M5 upper's forward assist?
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 12:57:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Does the Lantac BCG work with the Aero Precision M5 upper's forward assist?
View Quote
I wasn't sure why it wouldn't, but I never had occasion to try it before. Just did and yes it works fine.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#13]
FDE M5 is best M5

Untitled by hoevito, on Flickr
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 4:09:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
FDE M5 is best M5
View Quote
Sweet! I've had a set of receivers since the beginning of January, have been buying other parts since then when I found good deals, and ordered the last of the parts yesterday. Ten more days til everything comes in, then it's show time!

BTW, what caliber is that bad girl, and what trigger did you use?
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Sweet! I've had a set of receivers since the beginning of January, have been buying other parts since then when I found good deals, and ordered the last of the parts yesterday. Ten more days til everything comes in, then it's show time!

BTW, what caliber is that bad girl, and what trigger did you use?
View Quote
Thanks, 18" 308 using a heavy fluted Faxon 5R match series barrel.

LaRue MBT trigger. Also uses the Armaspec SRS recoil system and SLR Sentry 7 adjustable gas block. Extremely smooth and tame shooter for a 308.

The rifle outperforms the glass that's on it currently, so I'll be upgrading eventually
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 7:26:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

LaRue MBT trigger. Also uses the Armaspec SRS recoil system and SLR Sentry 7 adjustable gas block. Extremely smooth and tame shooter for a 308.

The rifle outperforms the glass that's on it currently, so I'll be upgrading eventually
View Quote
Nice! How do you like the Armaspec? I was thinking of using that myself.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Nice! How do you like the Armaspec? I was thinking of using that myself.
View Quote
This is my 3rd 308 AR build. The difference is very noticeable in felt recoil and just cycling smoothness, and coupled with the brake and adjustable gas block make the rifle downright pleasant to shoot...
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 7:53:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This is my 3rd 308 AR build. The difference is very noticeable in felt recoil and just cycling smoothness, and coupled with the brake and adjustable gas block make the rifle downright pleasant to shoot...
View Quote
I'm sorry to hear that, given that my standard buffer and spring arrive Monday. Well, guess I'll put her together, dial-in the gas block, and see how it goes. I suspect I'm headed for an upgrade though. Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:15:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Currently building a 14.5 inch 308. Using M5 matched receiver, aero m5 15 inch rail, and ballistic advantage 14.5 inch barrel. Does anyone have any recommendations for a gas block? I was trying to get something adjustable just in case it needs a little tuning.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
What kind of groups are you printing (and with what kind of ammo) with that barrel?  I’m considering that barrel but there are not many user reports yet.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 8:55:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Currently building a 14.5 inch 308. Using M5 matched receiver, aero m5 15 inch rail, and ballistic advantage 14.5 inch barrel. Does anyone have any recommendations for a gas block? I was trying to get something adjustable just in case it needs a little tuning.
View Quote
I used an SLR gas block for mine with a 14.5" barrel that I'm not totally done troubleshooting yet. Caveat there: that barrel has a teeny gas port, and the Aero 308 carbine buffer/spring setup is too strong for it. I used a Tubb flat wire spring in an Armalite A5-length extension with a carbine buffer and was finally able to get it to lock open on empty. With the Aero setup, it would only lock open on empty with a can mounted. Others on this forum have reported similar.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 10:53:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What kind of groups are you printing (and with what kind of ammo) with that barrel?  I’m considering that barrel but there are not many user reports yet.
View Quote
Likewise,  hardly seen anyone else actually using one.

Fortunately I can report back that it's quite accurate with what it likes so far.

Haven't really tried too much 175gr stuff, but it did this with 5 rounds @100 using off the shelf 168gr FGMM. Off a bipod on the bench with a 1-6x optic. Threw the 5th shot but it should give you an idea at least of what it's capable of...I am by no means a crack shot either lol...

I would imagine with better glass and a better shooter behind the trigger you could get some pretty consistent .5-.75" groups out of the barrel, I'd further be willing to bet working up a load would really allow it to shine.

Can't get the video to embed, but here's a direct link to me shooting the rifle when these groups were made. You can see how soft of a shooter it is as well...the lack of recoil makes follow up shots very easy for a 308.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ30A-hzPUE

20180208_141954 by hoevito, on Flickr

3 Shot here, using the same ammo...

20180208_141958 by hoevito, on Flickr
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#23]
*edit* double post
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 11:22:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Fortunately I can report back that it's quite accurate with what it likes so far.

Haven't really tried too much 175gr stuff, but it did this with 5 rounds @100 using off the shelf 168gr FGMM. Off a bipod on the bench with a 1-6x optic. Threw the 5th shot but it should give you an idea at least of what it's capable of...I am by no means a crack shot either lol...

I would imagine with better glass and a better shooter behind the trigger you could get some pretty consistent .5-.75" groups out of the barrel, I'd further be willing to bet working up a load would really allow it to shine.

Can't get the video to embed, but here's a direct link to me shooting the rifle when these groups were made. You can see how soft of a shooter it is as well...the lack of recoil makes follow up shots very easy for a 308.

View Quote
Nice shooting! And thank you for the update/info, I really appreciate it.  It is a small sample size but it makes me feel much better about choosing that barrel for a precision oriented build.
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 12:42:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Nice shooting! And thank you for the update/info, I really appreciate it.  It is a small sample size but it makes me feel much better about choosing that barrel for a precision oriented build.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1  I also bought the Faxon 18" heavy fluted and can't wait for the rest of the parts to come in so I can take it out. Hope to have it all together Monday.
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 12:54:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  I also bought the Faxon 18" heavy fluted and can't wait for the rest of the parts to come in so I can take it out. Hope to have it all together Monday.
Rob over at AK Operator's Union/GRS is using the 20" 6.5 model on one if his personal rifles with good results. Partially what convinced me to pull the trigger on one.

https://youtu.be/CpDb1aAgJIA

The best thing about the barrel IMO is just how deceptively lightweight it is...the 18" model is a tad over 36 ounces.

Rifle with backup sights, keymod rail panels, and muzzle device installed was suprisingly lightweight all things considered.

Link Posted: 5/12/2018 1:44:04 AM EDT
[#27]
I've got a thing for heavy fluted barrels and have a Faxon 416R pencil barrel that shoots extremely well. It was a no brainer for me.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 3:31:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Thanks for letting me know!  I read from numerous sources that the forward assist on Aero Precision's upper works on only a very small number of BCGs other than Aero Precision's.  According to some quotes from Aero Precision's support, there's not much consensus on how the serrations on the forward assist of an AR-308 should be laid out, so Aero Precision went with it's own pattern that was designed to work only with its BCGs.  I have no personal experience or expertise in this area, but compatibility here was a (small) area of concern for me.

Quoted:

I wasn't sure why it wouldn't, but I never had occasion to try it before. Just did and yes it works fine.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Anyone know if a 6.5cm bcg will work with 308? I might end of going to 6.5 in he future but have plenty of 308 to go through.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 4:38:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just took a peek at my Aero bolt after I mounted the bipod and scope a little bit ago. I have the HP nitride BCG, and it has a rounded ejector. I haven't fired it yet, so I guess I'll see what happens.

ETA: this is a 6.5 Creedmoor build.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Thanks for letting me know!  I read from numerous sources that the forward assist on Aero Precision's upper works on only a very small number of BCGs other than Aero Precision's.  According to some quotes from Aero Precision's support, there's not much consensus on how the serrations on the forward assist of an AR-308 should be laid out, so Aero Precision went with it's own pattern that was designed to work only with its BCGs.  I have no personal experience or expertise in this area, but compatibility here was a (small) area of concern for me.
View Quote
my personal experience with this Forward Assist issue, and examination of parts, is that there was an issue with a batch of forward assists that Aero had, they'd work fine in an AR15, but wouldn't engage the BCG serrations when installed in their M5 upper.  I did some part swapping and side-by-side comparison at the time, it it turns out the pawl on this particular batch of forward assists, when the plunger was depressed to engage the BCG serrations, the pawl wouldn't lean over enough into the upper receiver bore to actually engage the bolt carrier serrations fully.  I compared the faulty FA with one that worked in the M5, and you couldn't tilt the pawl over as much.  But it worked fine in a regular AR15.

I think as long as there were serrations on the BCG, regardless of brand, if you had the right true mil-spec FA in the upper, it would engage and provide the forward assist function.  If you had the deficient FA in your upper, you could swap BCG's all day until the cows came home, and you wouldn't get sufficient engagement.  This was a few years back for a short spell, all the M5 uppers I bought during that short phase had the deficient FA, easily swapped with one that worked from my AR15 parts stash.  Currently, all the M5 uppers I've bought recently, like at least the last year or more, the FA is fine.  I've gotten mine from Aero's online store, Brownells, Primary Arms, etc.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Anyone know if a 6.5cm bcg will work with 308? I might end of going to 6.5 in he future but have plenty of 308 to go through.
View Quote
It should. When I was looking at them, the only consistent difference I saw between plain old .308 BCGs and the ones marketed for 6.5CM was that the ones for 6.5CM came with a high pressure bolt, which would be fine with .308. Some other differences were: Toolcraft also puts a stronger ejector spring in theirs, and PSA put two ejectors. My guess is that either of those wouldn't be an issue for .308.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 11:47:42 PM EDT
[#33]
That's great to know, thanks!  I just bought my M5 upper, so my fingers are crossed that my experience is consistent with yours.

Quoted:

my personal experience with this Forward Assist issue, and examination of parts, is that there was an issue with a batch of forward assists that Aero had, they'd work fine in an AR15, but wouldn't engage the BCG serrations when installed in their M5 upper.  I did some part swapping and side-by-side comparison at the time, it it turns out the pawl on this particular batch of forward assists, when the plunger was depressed to engage the BCG serrations, the pawl wouldn't lean over enough into the upper receiver bore to actually engage the bolt carrier serrations fully.  I compared the faulty FA with one that worked in the M5, and you couldn't tilt the pawl over as much.  But it worked fine in a regular AR15.

I think as long as there were serrations on the BCG, regardless of brand, if you had the right true mil-spec FA in the upper, it would engage and provide the forward assist function.  If you had the deficient FA in your upper, you could swap BCG's all day until the cows came home, and you wouldn't get sufficient engagement.  This was a few years back for a short spell, all the M5 uppers I bought during that short phase had the deficient FA, easily swapped with one that worked from my AR15 parts stash.  Currently, all the M5 uppers I've bought recently, like at least the last year or more, the FA is fine.  I've gotten mine from Aero's online store, Brownells, Primary Arms, etc.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#34]
All the parts finally arrived over the weekend and I assembled this morning. Just waiting on the scope which should be here any time now.

Attachment Attached File

Aero M5 upper/lower + pins, mag release button, and bolt catch
Faxon 18" heavy fluted 416R W/ SLR Sentry 7 and VDI Jetcomp
Toolcraft BCG w/ Geissele CH
DPMS lower parts w/ Larue MBT-2S
POF anti tilt buffer assembly
SLR Solo Lite 13.5" handguard
B5 furniture
ADM recon mount
Vortex Viper PST 2-10X44 (In route)

Can't wait to get out to the range!
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 7:07:38 PM EDT
[#35]
What’s that bad boy weigh?
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 8:56:53 PM EDT
[#36]
My kitchen scale only goes to 7.5lbs so I don't have an exact weight yet. I'm planning to order a scale tonight for shop use. It's actually not that heavy. If I had to guess i'd put it a little over 8 lbs unloaded w/o scope. I'm very eager to get the actual weight and will report back with the results.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 9:34:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It should. When I was looking at them, the only consistent difference I saw between plain old .308 BCGs and the ones marketed for 6.5CM was that the ones for 6.5CM came with a high pressure bolt, which would be fine with .308. Some other differences were: Toolcraft also puts a stronger ejector spring in theirs, and PSA put two ejectors. My guess is that either of those wouldn't be an issue for .308.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 8:06:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

How did you get the Hiperfire trigger to fit? I have their new Competition version and the hammer is rubbing against the front wall of the M5 lower.

Anyone else have trigger recommendations? I'd love this Hiperfire to fit and work, but would also consider running an ELF drop-in .308 if someone else confirms it'll fit and work.
View Quote
Not sure if it's too late, but I put an Elftman in my Aero M5E1 lower with zero issues. And it's SWEET!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 11:25:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Finally finished mine.  Aero M5 receiver set, CMMG Mk3 barrel/BCG, KAC URX 3.1, SiCo Omega/ASR Brake, SLR adjustable gas block, Geissele trigger.  Weighs 11 lb empty mag (no suppressor).
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#40]
My optic arrived yesterday and my new scale came today. The official weight is 10lbs 2oz with optic and an empty mag. The scopes advertised weight is 18oz so I was about a pound off with my estimate.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:38:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Finally finished mine.  Aero M5 receiver set, CMMG Mk3 barrel/BCG, KAC URX 3.1, SiCo Omega/ASR Brake, SLR adjustable gas block, Geissele trigger.  Weighs 11 lb empty mag (no suppressor).
https://s26.postimg.cc/458qillh5/D3_D25_D46-0_E04-4_CA4-_B871-7_D1_D9_CB0_FDD1.jpg
View Quote
Awesome build. I love the KAC URX 3.1 rail. Can't wait to be done with my build... Soon, very soon.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:47:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Awesome build. I love the KAC URX 3.1 rail. Can't wait to be done with my build... Soon, very soon.
View Quote
Me too... although I do love me some URX4.  Mine went on for months, but worth the wait.  Good luck with yours!
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#43]
At the range today. My LaRue MBT showed up yesterday and this is also the first time I've been able to try the gas system out (last time I forgot the Allen wrench for the SLR Sentry). I'm thinking I have a gas problem. No matter what magazine I use, the bolt usually goes past the case head and grabs it halfway up and jams (FTF), even with the gas wide open. I have a Ballistic Advantage 6.5 Creedmoor Premium Series heavy 22" barrel. I forget, have these barrels had a problem with small ports?

And yes, I'm running an Aero HP Nitride bolt, so I have the proper bolt. Also, it feels just fine if I turn off the gas and cycle it by hand. Nothing is loose or obstructed as far a single can tell, but I'll have a better look in the next day or so when I have time.

ETA: Here it is in it's current state:

Aero M5E1 FDE upper & lower

Aero Gen 2 Mlok handguard

Aero Nitride HP bolt

Ballistic Advantage premium 6.5 Creedmoor 22"

Silencerco ASR brake

LaRue MBT

Aero LPK minus grip and trigger

Aero buffer, spring and tube

Luth AR Stock

Magpul MOE grip

Atlas bipod with ADM QD mount

MI 30mm QD scope mount

Vortex Viper PST II 5-25x50 EBR w/EBR 2C Mrad.

Raidian Raptor CH
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 10:26:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
When I first assembled my M5, I had an Aero BCG with the rounded ejector. I was having the same issue plus FTE's constantly. I sent it back to Aero twice and they said it functioned fine. After talking to them on the phone for a half hour, I found out they were using PRVI ammo only, I was using Remington and some others. I decided to buy a different BCG (Toolcraft) to see if it was the Aero BCG causing my issues. Once I installed the Toolcraft I never had another issue. The Toolcraft dose have a squared off ejector but who knows if that is the main issue.

Aero was great through the whole process and took their BCG back without issue.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 12:24:35 PM EDT
[#45]
what's everyone's go to for buffer and spring on midlength carbines?

ETA: I think I am going with Spike's 308 Buffer tube and spring and then a ~5.5oz buffer

does that sound gtg?
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 12:42:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
At the range today. My LaRue MBT showed up yesterday and this is also the first time I've been able to try the gas system out (last time I forgot the Allen wrench for the SLR Sentry). I'm thinking I have a gas problem. No matter what magazine I use, the bolt usually goes past the case head and grabs it halfway up and jams (FTF), even with the gas wide open. I have a Ballistic Advantage 6.5 Creedmoor Premium Series heavy 22" barrel. I forget, have these barrels had a problem with small ports?

And yes, I'm running an Aero HP Nitride bolt, so I have the proper bolt. Also, it feels just fine if I turn off the gas and cycle it by hand. Nothing is loose or obstructed as far a single can tell, but I'll have a better look in the next day or so when I have time.

https://i.imgur.com/eJrN2zdh.jpg

Aero Nitride HP bolt

Silencerco ASR brake

LaRue MBT

Luth AR Stock

Magpul MOE grip

MI 30mm QD scope mount

Raidian Raptor CH
View Quote
had a chance to shoot it for groups yet or just zeroing and function check?
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 2:17:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/eJrN2zdh.jpg

Aero Nitride HP bolt

Silencerco ASR brake

LaRue MBT

Luth AR Stock

Magpul MOE grip

MI 30mm QD scope mount

Raidian Raptor CH
I halfass zeroed it and was just yanking the trigger, not trying to be accurate at all (the target in the middle), because I was more concerned with getting the rifle to cycle properly. I was trying Federal 130gr GMM and Hornady 140gr American Gunner.

The one on the right was me blowing off steam with my Ruger SR762 and some M80 ball. It just has irons right now and I was pulling the trigger as soon as I reacquired the target, as fast as it allowed. That rifle runs like a sewing machine.

Link Posted: 5/29/2018 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#48]
That's a really nice looking shooting iron.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:52:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Aero M5 receivers, Gen 2 M-Lok handguard, upper parts, lower parts
Ballistic Advantage 24" fluted stainless 6.5CM barrel
VG6 Gamma 65 compensator
Superlative Arms adjustable gas block
Toolcraft 6.5CM BCG, nitride
Hiperfire Heavy Gunner trigger
Magpul MOE stock and grip
Luth AR buffer kit
Aero scope mount
Nikon Black FX1000 4-16x50SF FX-MOA, FFP scope

Still waiting on the bipod (Magpul), but can't wait to get it to the range.

Link Posted: 6/2/2018 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#50]
20171111_123558 by Nyle Sullivan, on Flickr

All Aero except for KAK industry BCG, G SSA-E trigger, BCM CH, B5 stock, magpul grip, and SLR sentry 7 adj. gas block
Sig Tango 4 6-24x in an ADM recon mount
AAC SD N-6
Page / 82
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top