Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/22/2014 3:05:45 PM EDT
I have a 16" midlength 308 aeroprecision barrel that I'm thinking about sending to ADCO to be cut down to 14.5.

I know that 14.5" midlength 556 barrels can be somewhat problematic with cycling issues.  What about 308?  All my 308 guns seem to be slightly over gassed anyways, so I'm thinking it will probably cycle fine. But those who've been down this road, I'd love to hear your opinions and experiences.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 7:20:38 PM EDT
[#1]
My Scar and Windam had to have the gas port enlarged, CMMG and DPMS were fine with factory gas port, usually does not need much if any changes, ADCO can advise you what changes if any are needed.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:17:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the feedback
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top