User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:55:55 PM EDT
[#1]
vzm6vzm
You are right so you have vented your frustration and you are getting your money back. Let it go unless you are a Martyr and have never made a mistake. Next time you do I will post your mistakes on every forum. You have a right to be upset but count to ten. I have 2 friends dying of Melona so put things in perspective unless you want this to drive you crazy over such a trivia mistake. I'm sorry I could help and told the owners how I felt.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:31:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you guys located in  Fernandina Beach, FL ?

I ask because I got a strange phone call w/ no voicemail yesterday after asking for an update on my order I placed on 1/12.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:22:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you guys located in  Fernandina Beach, FL ?

I ask because I got a strange phone call w/ no voicemail yesterday after asking for an update on my order I placed on 1/12.
View Quote

Orlando, Fl. and I have been calling people that are late in receiving their product.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#4]
How many days behind are y'all running right now?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:37:37 AM EDT
[#5]
We are still 2 weeks or more on just the upper builds. On other parts we usually get them out ASAP.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#6]
K. My order was just parts, but w/e. It gets here when it gets here.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:41:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Whats your order number and I will look it up.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 2:18:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PM'd.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Are use saying if you order just parts it will not take long to get them?

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#10]
To be fair, I haven't received anything back from him, and I PM'd my order info at about noon, but didn't post about it until after I got out of another meeting.

I ordered 1/12 and haven't gotten anything yet... Draw your own conclusions.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:30:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
To be fair, I haven't received anything back from him, and I PM'd my order info at about noon, but didn't post about it until after I got out of another meeting.

View Quote

You sound impatient
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 12:31:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You sound impatient
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sound impatient

Honestly, I could give two shits when it gets here. The parts are for an SBR that's still pending, so I can't put any of it together until that stamp comes back. The comment this guy here made about "ship out asap" just befuddled me, as my order is a charge handle, upper, barrel nut, dust cover, and F/A. If I don't get it by 2/12 I'll start to care a bit more.

The company's online presence is nothing but positive, save for this thread.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 10:52:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Honestly, I could give two shits when it gets here. The parts are for an SBR that's still pending, so I can't put any of it together until that stamp comes back. The comment this guy here made about "ship out asap" just befuddled me, as my order is a charge handle, upper, barrel nut, dust cover, and F/A. If I don't get it by 2/12 I'll start to care a bit more.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sound impatient

Again my experience so far has been good, but it seems like they are having some growing pains. It's always a good thing to have more options and I hope it comes together for them. I wish everycompany could get their CS and shipping together like Primary Arms. That place is awesome!
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 3:24:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I gave you my email and don't have time to check my PM. I have received over 10 emails from people on the forum and I think I got 90 % of them out.
Sorry
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:51:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Mike, i just sent you an email about a bolt and firing pin i ordered last week.

Thank you for any help you might bee able to offer.

Fred
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 6:53:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Mike, i just sent you an email about a bolt and firing pin i ordered last week.

Thank you for any help you might bee able to offer.

Fred
View Quote

I'm pretty sure it went out but I will check Monday. Shoot me a reminder Monday so I will not forget.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 6:49:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Can you give me an idea on when you might have the 4 inch 9mm uppers in again.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:21:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Let me check Monday because they might be in. Email me around 11:00 and to remind me.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:22:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Let me check Monday because they might be in. Email me around 11:00 and to remind me.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:27:14 AM EDT
[#20]
will do.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:48:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Slight issue with my order Mike. Sent you an email.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:02:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Slight issue with my order Mike. Sent you an email.
View Quote

Ok
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 11:25:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Tactical ambush people.  I've tried contacting you dozens of times to cancel my order.  Since the initial. 2 week wait.  Palmetto took my order AND DELIVERED WITHIN THAT TIME.  My bank has already given me my money back.  I ordered on 03jan2015 my order is FINALLY in my mailbox, well beyond what was at the time a "3-7" day wait.  TAKE THIS PACKAGE BACK.  I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE.  You're not going to strong arm me into buying your stuff.  As I said TAKE IT BACK OR IM SENDING IT TO MY BANK AND EXTENDING THIS PAINFUL PROCESS.

AB-3687
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 11:55:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Tactical ambush people.  I've tried contacting you dozens of times to cancel my order.  Since the initial. 2 week wait.  Palmetto took my order AND DELIVERED WITHIN THAT TIME.  My bank has already given me my money back.  I ordered on 03jan2015 my order is FINALLY in my mailbox, well beyond what was at the time a "3-7" day wait.  TAKE THIS PACKAGE BACK.  I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE.  You're not going to strong arm me into buying your stuff.  As I said TAKE IT BACK OR IM SENDING IT TO MY BANK AND EXTENDING THIS PAINFUL PROCESS.

AB-3687
View Quote

So all you have to do is return to sender. Not sure we have been strong arming customers into buying our stuff. I checked my email and have not received one from you or I would have resolved it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 1:13:43 AM EDT
[#25]

I could go on and on with this.  The fact is you guys only starting serving customers recently.  For myself and many others the service is a day late and a dollar short.  I'm active duty military I work 16 hour days, now I have to find SOME WAY to get away from my unit during normal human hours to send this package back.  I just want you to know that poor customer service leads to so much trouble.  I'm a very reasonable person, but when you mess with my extremely hard earned money I take it VERY personally.  Now I have to cancel the stop payment from my bank, and HOPE you guys do the right thing and refund me RIGHT AWAY including the cost of return shipping.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:00:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag145/223WILDE/CANCEL1_zpsa0b5aa01.jpg

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag145/223WILDE/CANCEL2_zps1b49edcd.jpg

I could go on and on with this.  The fact is you guys only starting serving customers recently.  For myself and many others the service is a day late and a dollar short.  I'm active duty military I work 16 hour days, now I have to find SOME WAY to get away from my unit during normal human hours to send this package back.  I just want you to know that poor customer service leads to so much trouble.  I'm a very reasonable person, but when you mess with my extremely hard earned money I take it VERY personally.  Now I have to cancel the stop payment from my bank, and HOPE you guys do the right thing and refund me RIGHT AWAY including the cost of return shipping.
View Quote

Seriously guy. I understand some of the frustration but it seems like you made half that bed yourself when a little patience would have saved you some of that grief.

On another note, nothing on TA's part but my order got shipped via USPS, then delayed, then made it to my towns sort facility just to be "delivered" back to TA! USPS is a pain in the rear. Every time I have contacted these guys, Mike has always responded pretty quick. That's appreciated, especially when the screw up on my order was the USPS. Everyone knows how much help they can be.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:33:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude, it seems like you made the mess yourself. They told everyone they were backed up and to expect delays. You should of tried actually waiting instead of double ordering something. Plus everytime I have anything shipped USPS (which tactical ambush uses) it's a hassle.Thats just how USPS is. I've contatced TA multiple times and Mike has always emailed me back within two hours. Oh, and acting hostile on the forums just makes you look crazy, you'll get more down being calm and rational.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 2:53:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Dude, it seems like you made the mess yourself. They told everyone they were backed up and to expect delays. You should of tried actually waiting instead of double ordering something. Plus everytime I have anything shipped USPS (which tactical ambush uses) it's a hassle.Thats just how USPS is. I've contatced TA multiple times and Mike has always emailed me back within two hours. Oh, and acting hostile on the forums just makes you look crazy, you'll get more down being calm and rational.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They said 7-10 days WHEN I ORDERED.  That's hardly 30.  In fact, that's three times less then 30 days.  That's cool if you think 7-10 means 30 but in reality, it doesn't.

It is literally the same as a company charging you more for an item after you ordered it.  The terms were set, the money was taken and one side of the bargain wasn't held up.  Plain and simple.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#29]
You work 16 hours a day?  Lol what military unit might you be with?
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 8:02:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, I'm quoting a commute in there too due to movement and home ownership not allowing me to get close, but still.  It's 16 hours of my day.

As I'm sure you're doubting me.  That's me, check the last name on the weapon and plate carrier.  So yeah, as I was saying, Who may I speak with to get an RMA?

Just sent an RMA request via email, maybe you'll respond this time?
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 8:16:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Well, I'm quoting a commute in there too due to movement and home ownership not allowing me to get close, but still.  It's 16 hours of my day.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag145/223WILDE/MeinNM2011_zps06eddc9a.jpg

As I'm sure you're doubting me.  That's me, check the last name on the weapon and plate carrier.  So yeah, as I was saying, Who may I speak with to get an RMA?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag145/223WILDE/MeinNM2011_zps06eddc9a.jpg

I have tried to help everybody so far and probably have a batting average of 95%. It's a scary thought that people with anger issues even carries a gun like yourself. I respect and donate a lot of money to Wounded Warriors but you sir have anger management problems.with that said I will still try to help you but on the refund I will need to check tomorrow. You can email me the info when you calm down.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Go ahead and downplay how importantly I hold this issue.  You haven't even seen anger.  I'm not angry; I'm right, and I know it.  If it wasn't for people like me holding weapons in the line of duty, there wouldn't be a place for you to mistreat hard working Americans.  Excuse the personal attacks, I'm only responding as I was attacked.

Furthermore trying to insult your customers isn't going about anything the right way.  You could have avoided this whole situation, you know what I do when there's a sudden influx of work and I'm not staffed to handle it?  I work, and I work my guys until the job is done.  I don't make up excuses, or try to cut down the orders and those who give them at their knees.  But hey, I have honor and integrity, so what do I know?
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Go ahead and downplay how importantly I hold this issue.  You haven't even seen anger.  I'm not angry; I'm right, and I know it.  If it wasn't for people like me holding weapons in the line of duty, there wouldn't be a place for you to mistreat hard working Americans.  Excuse the personal attacks, I'm only responding as I was attacked.

Furthermore trying to insult your customers isn't going about anything the right way.  You could have avoided this whole situation, you know what I do when there's a sudden influx of work and I'm not staffed to handle it?  I work, and I work my guys until the job is done.  I don't make up excuses, or try to cut down the orders and those who give them at their knees.  But hey, I have honor and integrity, so what do I know?
View Quote

I am sure you are a great Soilder and we all value what you do but u have anger management problems. Think about it u are coming unglued over a screwed up order. If you want to come unglued how about the Jordanian Pilot and u think u have such a major issue. It was a simple screw up and no more so get a grip and send me your info and I will try to help.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 9:19:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I am sure you are a great Soilder and we all value what you do but u have anger management problems. Think about it u are coming unglued over a screwed up order. If you want to come unglued how about the Jordanian Pilot and u think u have such a major issue. It was a simple screw up and no more so get a grip and send me your info and I will try to help.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1.  I sent you an email at [email protected] as per the website's instructions.

2.  Don't get mad about things you can't change, like the Jordanian pilot, he knew the risks and what happens to him is well out of all of our hands as sad as it may be.  Just reserve some anger for those guys who have him and maybe they'll have their time.

3.  I can change the direction of this situation, or at least I believe I can.

Link Posted: 2/3/2015 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

2.  Don't get mad about things you can't change, like the Jordanian pilot, he knew the risks and what happens to him is well out of all of our hands as sad as it may be.  Just reserve some anger for those guys who have him and maybe they'll have their time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I meant my personnel email and yes I will make sure your refund goes through. My only point has been to get so riled up on something so small in life is not worth it. Do u honestly think the Company wants to keep your money. Enough said you deserve your refund so email me at [email protected] at least with your order number.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:34:59 PM EDT
[#36]
I second the anger management issue comment everyone messes up once in awhile, you don't have to have a panic attack about it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:07:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I second the anger management issue comment everyone messes up once in awhile, you don't have to have a panic attack about it.
View Quote

Yeah, the way this went down is regrettable.  My job has me pretty ragged and run down right now and I've been short as of lately.  That much is true.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:13:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yeah, the way this went down is regrettable.  My job has me pretty ragged and run down right now and I've been short as of lately.  That much is true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am sure with the hours you are working anybody will be ragged out. Send me you order number and I will make sure the credit gets done. Once again all of us on this forum respect and pray every night for our Military men and women to be safe.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:38:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Guys I am new here and found this sight while searching for information about Tactical Ambush.
What I wanted to post is that Mike is a stand up guy. I emailed him just to find out how long the delay would be. He stepped in and got my order shipped just a few days after our first exchange.

Thanks for the help Mike.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top