Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2014 11:42:09 AM EDT
I see Primary Arms is selling these BCG's from this manufacturer.

Does anyone have any experience or reviews on these? Price is great but is it too good to be true ?

Link
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 12:31:50 PM EDT
[#1]
tag, I need another
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Does anyone have any experience or reviews on these? Price is great but is it too good to be true ?

Link
View Quote

Glut is upon us.  Now slightly annoyed I bought the one AIM was selling for $189.

Link Posted: 5/27/2014 2:22:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Glut is upon us.  Now slightly annoyed I bought the one AIM was selling for $189.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

I still think the AIM BCG was, and is a good deal. I'd have one myself but didn't pull the trigger fast enough. Poof they were gone.
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 2:48:56 PM EDT
[#4]
bump
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 8:48:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't say for sure on the BCG, but Primary Arms is GTG.  I've been satisfied with all the items I've purchased.

AIM has a 308 BCG for $169 shipped.  I bought one of these.  Never fired or even disassembled, but seems solid.  Probably not much more expensive once you figure in shipping on the PA one.  Probably would be good on either.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 2:35:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I just ordered one. We will see
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 12:38:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Wow, $150 308 BCG!
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 12:45:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top