User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#1]
DOn't know about the Vepr, but every S12 guy I've talked to at a match, HAS to shoot 1300FPS ammo to get them to run. (these are $3-4,000.00 race guns)
Our built MKA's will run 1145's WITH a mid barrel comp, (half the price of a S12.)
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:19:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DOn't know about the Vepr, but every S12 guy I've talked to at a match, HAS to shoot 1300FPS ammo to get them to run. (these are $3-4,000.00 race guns)
Our built MKA's will run 1145's WITH a mid barrel comp, (half the price of a S12.)
View Quote

The one I converted that I have about $1200 in can shoot whatever ammo I feed it.

But I don't like to slam one platform do compliment another.

That would be like me telling you how awesome my 1911 is by saying how shitty a glock is.

But I have seen some high dollar Saigas not run. And I have seen some converted for the cheapest amount possible run like a dream.

The guy I got my MKA from hated it.

Buy all 3. Thats the only viable option....

Im not a 3 gunner, although Id be interested in getting involved, but I would say for the money the MKA will outperform the Saiga. However, the ceiling is higher and options are better with a Saiga than an MKA.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:14:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
damn it, DAMN IT, I didn't know there were billet lowers for these... there goes another $1200 bucks sometime in the near future.. I'm gonna need a bigger safe, this is the only setup that makes sense for 3 gun in my mind...
View Quote

Just what I was thinking. Damn it, damn it, damn it.  Must get.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top