BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 16
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:16:52 PM EDT
[#1]
You keep tempting me with the pre-fits. I don't NEED another cartridge to reload for. Must. Stay. Strong.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheHomelandSoldier:
16, 18 and 20" stainless barrels from X-caliber are due in any day now, Melonite McGowen in the next couple/few weeks, and then stainless McGowen in about 60 days or so. Big batch of Savage pre-fits, too.

View Quote

I assume I didn't miss them and they sold out already, rather a few days got pushed out because of the holidays...?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:39:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

I assume I didn't miss them and they sold out already, rather a few days got pushed out because of the holidays...?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
16, 18 and 20" stainless barrels from X-caliber are due in any day now, Melonite McGowen in the next couple/few weeks, and then stainless McGowen in about 60 days or so. Big batch of Savage pre-fits, too.

That is correct. They are a month overdue at this point, Holidays didn't help, sorry.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 4:56:42 PM EDT
[#4]

That is correct. They are a month overdue at this point, Holidays didn't help, sorry.
View All Quotes

No problem, I don't quite have my money together but I picked up a 15" rail so it spurred my thinking about this.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:46:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheHomelandSoldier] [#5]
90 grain Gold Dots are now available as loaded ammo from JB's Firearms.  They are less expensive than most loadings and probably the most versatile bullet out there.  These are the same bullets used in the 6.8 XM68GD.  

We'll be sending some to 10mm for another gel test along with a couple others.

http://www.jbsfirearms.com/mobile/Category.aspx?id=1831

We have a crap ton of barrels coming in January from X-cal, McGowen. Stainless Threaded in various lengths, Melonite threaded in various lengths and Stainless target and recessed crowns in various lengths.

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:34:33 PM EDT
[#6]
90 grain Gold Dots are now available as loaded ammo from JB's Firearms.  They are less expensive than most loadings and probably the most versatile bullet out there.  These are the same bullets used in the 6.8 XM68GD.  

We'll be sending some to 10mm for another gel test along with a couple others.

http://www.jbsfirearms.com/mobile/Category.aspx?id=1831

We have a crap ton of barrels coming in January from X-cal, McGowen. Stainless Threaded in various lengths, Melonite threaded in various lengths and Stainless target and recessed crowns in various lengths.

View Quote

fucking sweet!  and it is cheaper than the TNT.  

Now, the six8 w/ the ederal load makes for 2450 fps w/ the 8.5" barrel.  I is reasonable to hold that per 10mm's earlier testing data w/ JB's TNT w my 8.2" barrel.  is there any data to suggest that the 90 g TNT will reliably frag down to 2200 fps??
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:54:00 PM EDT
[#7]
The 16" "factory" (super safe) load of the 90 gold dot in JB's ammo is 2650fps.  Handloading them of course gets you even better, I know I can get mine to 2800fps out of my 16" WLV but they are warm and using cases that I size to my chamber.

I don't have the TNT data handy but whatever 10mm got out of the 8.2" barrel will plug into the Hornady ballistic  alculator and results will be fair.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 2:17:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JSmithXYY] [#8]
The 16" "factory" (super safe) load of the 90 gold dot in JB's ammo is 2650fps.  Handloading them of course gets you even better, I know I can get mine to 2800fps out of my 16" WLV but they are warm and using cases that I size to my chamber.

I don't have the TNT data handy but whatever 10mm got out of the 8.2" barrel will plug into the Hornady ballistic  alculator and results will be fair.
View Quote

he got 2200 w/ the 90 g tnt.  Interstingly, it was more like 2250 w/ the 100 rd accubond.  

I want to do a big order of the gold dots NOW but I just want to have some reason to believe they will frag from the 8.2.  Maybe I willhave to send the barrel off for testing again.

I have been googling for a min frag/expansion velocity for the 90 g gold dots, or a maximum frag range but haven't come up w/ anything so far.  Maybe speer will say what the min frag velocity is??

I'd be pissed if the 90 g GDs just sailed through media like that sierra pro hunter did w/o expanding or fragging.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 2:22:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheHomelandSoldier] [#9]
Originally Posted By JSmithXYY:

he got 2200 w/ the 90 g tnt.  Interstingly, it was more like 2250 w/ the 100 rd accubond.  

I want to do a big order of the gold dots NOW but I just want to have some reason to believe they will frag from the 8.2.  Maybe I willhave to send the barrel off for testing again.

I have been googling for a min frag/expansion velocity for the 90 g gold dots, or a maximum frag range but haven't come up w/ anything so far.  Maybe speer will say what the min frag velocity is??

I'd be pissed if the 90 g GDs just sailed through media like that sierra pro hunter did w/o expanding or fragging.
View All Quotes

Reports are that BC is .236 and minimum expansion is 1600fps.  I can tell you folks are killing deer past 300 yards with them out of 16" barrels.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 6:11:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks like folks put a wiki page together for the WLV.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.277_Wolverine
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 6:37:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JSmithXYY] [#11]

Reports are that BC is .236 and minimum expansion is 1600fps.  I can tell you folks are killing deer past 300 yards with them out of 16" barrels.
View All Quotes

okay, well assming a 2200 fps from my MV from the 8.2" and the threshold & BC you give and JBMs calculator it doesnt hit 1600 fps for almost 200 yards

im gonna order a bulk pack while the getting is fucking good
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#12]

okay, well assming a 2200 fps from my MV from the 8.2" and the threshold & BC you give and JBMs calculator it doesnt hit 1600 fps for almost 200 yards

View All Quotes

That's probably a good idea. I know he acquired a nice sized batch of those bullets but I do not think they will last very long. Once it clicks in folks' heads the versatility of that load, and see the price, they will be gone.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 7:18:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JSmithXYY] [#13]

That's probably a good idea. I know he acquired a nice sized batch of those bullets but I do not think they will last very long. Once it clicks in folks' heads the versatility of that load, and see the price, they will be gone.
View Quote

i dunno though, maybe the tnt is better for HD since i know it will totally frag out; i live in town and all.  the GD is def good for shorter range hunting and LE barrier penetration, but i dunno if it is best for HD....  it is just the TNT has that long neck length compared to many others, like 4"

but the GD hardly frags, mostly just expands...

it is a great round for hunting for the cost, like especially for pest animals like hogs where ttsx is just too expensive for all those hogs.

for workoutside though, the TNT only expense or frags to about 100 yards from my 8.2 inch barrel according to its 1900 feet per second threshold. Whereas the gold. Can expand to 200 yards. The a coupon might be better in a lot of respect and the gold. However the Accubond cost a lot more.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 8:01:49 PM EDT
[#14]
I would agree that the TNT might just be a better indoor, HD bullet, but the 90GD is overall the better fighting bullet.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:04:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JSmithXYY] [#15]
I would agree that the TNT might just be a better indoor, HD bullet, but the 90GD is overall the better fighting bullet.
View All Quotes

Agreed, at least from longer barrels, longer than 8" that is, I mean w/ wlv speeds, not 6.8.  

Here is a pic I found on a caliber specific forum talking about the gold dot bullet in a 6.8 chambering:

These 90 GD bullets were recovered from hog carcasses. Most of them penetrated through two carcasses, when fired out to 200 yards. The velocities were from 2450 to 2860 left to right.

copyright, Wild River Ranch. LLc, all rights reserved

so the one on the left was moving at the advertized velocity of the six8 PDW w/ the federal factory load w/ that bullet, at at least 200 fps faster than it would be from a 8.2" wlv barrel...

granted, that is not what you call a large data set, I didn't see indication that he repeated these varialble velocity expansion tests.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:18:54 PM EDT
[#16]
So what's the next step with getting ammo more mainstream/ more companies to load?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 1:23:20 AM EDT
[#17]
perhaps in the op or one of hte first reserved posts on pg 1 you should note that there is factory ammo, link it, and any other significant updates so one doesn't have to read through thte whole thread to get hte cliff notes.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 1:26:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JSmithXYY] [#18]
So what's the next step with getting ammo more mainstream/ more companies to load?
View Quote

go watch/like/comment on every video on youtube and put some serachable terms in your comments such as "AR variant"   maybe I'll post up  all the youtube vids re the chambering.   Mostly, buy more ammo

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 11:45:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JSmithXYY] [#19]

That's a good question, will have to do some digging.
View All Quotes
Here is 10mm's Gel test w/ my 8.2" barrel.  Someone pease imbed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQtzZsMec1c

what I find most interesting is how similar the restults are betweeen the 8.2 and 18" barrels.

Velocities:
110 Pro Hunter: 2038 fps
100 Accubond: 2263 fps
90 grain   TNT: 2200

These velocity figures are from single shots, not averages of strings.  

So, how does that compare to 300 Blk w/ FACTORY ammo and 8.2" barrel?

all I can find is this old chart by Rob silvers so I am Not really trusting it. Maybe I'll post up with red here and someone that has some factory camo and an 8 inch barrel can chrono it

http://imageshack.com/i/20screenshot20120318at110p

ETA, found a factory hornady 110 g test w average velocity of 2169 from 8" barrel (see below).  that is actually 100 fps faster than what Silver's chart shows for a load w the 110 g barnes.
Link Posted: 1/4/2016 2:24:25 PM EDT
[#20]

all I can find is this old shirt by Rob silvers so I am Not really trust in it. Maybe I'll post up with red here and someone that has some factory camo and an 8 inch barrel can chrono it

View All Quotes

what I find most interesting is how similar the restults are betweeen the 8.2 and 18" barrels.

Velocities:

These velocity figures are from single shots, not averages of strings.  

So, how does that compare to 300 Blk w/ FACTORY ammo and 8.2" barrel?

all I can find is this old shirt by Rob silvers so I am Not really trust in it. Maybe I'll post up with red here and someone that has some factory camo and an 8 inch barrel can chrono it

bluefalcon has an 8" 300blk upper right now, I'm sure he could chrono some factory loads.

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:52:24 PM EDT
[#21]
In stock ETA:
18"

No arfcom discount, right?
View Quote

Patiently waiting
I also wanted to give a shout out to Geissele/ALG for a free 15" V2 from a promo they had!

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 7:00:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JSmithXYY] [#22]

That's a good question...
View All Quotes
Velocities:

These velocity figures are from single shots, not averages of strings.   So, how does that compare to 300 Blk w/ FACTORY ammo and 8.2" barrel?

That's a good question...

all I can find is this old chart by Rob silvers, but i dont really trust it.
ETA: i finally found this info
Remington 125gr OTM Match factory ammo is 2120fps out of my 8.2" Noveske barrel...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_121/626357_300_BLK_8_5andamp_quot__vs_9_5andamp_quot__vs_10_5andamp_quot__velocity___125_gr_supers_.html
but i would love data on 110 g bulllet better for a better comparison.

ETA:  aha!  found a factory ammo chrono test w 8" barrel.
http://www.outdoorhub.com/stories/2015/04/21/breaking-5-different-300-blackout-loads-terminal-ballistics/

lets see...110 g factory hornady vmax from "8 inch" barrel:  2169 fps, 1149 ft-lbs.  a little less than the JBs wlv 100 g accubond (1236 ft-lbs) but more E than JBs wlv 110 g pro hunter (1014 ft-lbs)
The guy did a Gel test with the cartridge and found 4" neck length, 17 inches penetration and recovered slug weight of 65 grains.  looks like the penetration is more than in some other tests with that bullet and longer barrels higher velocity as one might expect with a fragile bullet.  i am pretty sure he was using clear gel, same as in 10mm's tests.

it is an extremely small data set but it looks like the Blk's bore efficiency has a slight advantage over the wlv's larger case capacity from the 8" barrel legnth.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#23]

that a user here or a youtube channel?

i finally found this info
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_121/626357_300_BLK_8_5andamp_quot__vs_9_5andamp_quot__vs_10_5andamp_quot__velocity___125_gr_supers_.html

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By 10mm_:

bluefalcon has an 8" 300blk upper right now, I'm sure he could chrono some factory loads.  

that a user here or a youtube channel?

i finally found this info

Remington 125gr OTM Match factory ammo is 2120fps out of my 8.2" Noveske Barrel. My handloads with the same bullet (Sierra #2121) and H110 can get to 2180fps but that is getting pretty hot, and accuracy is dropping off at the higher velocity

Both.  His username is Bluefalcon and his YouTube channel is The Chopping Block.  He was sent the upper to test Ed Avila's new Repr bullet or however you spell it.

I asked him and it looks like he would require you to send him rounds to chronograph though.

Link Posted: 1/6/2016 1:15:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#24]
excuse my ignorance but can someone comment on bullet weight range that's acceptable for a 11 twist barrel?

Thanks

ETA: reading is hard
1:11 is the standard twist rate for the 90-120 grain fare. The 8.2" we offer now are all in 1:7 twist because in a barrel that short, with velocity being reduced, they will run supersonic loads all day with no problems AND can shoot/stabilize the heavy 150-225 grain subsonic bullets as well.

Hope that helps.
View Quote

So I'm reading that the 90g gold dot is a good all purpose load, any reason to look elsewhere?
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#25]
AR15Hunter.com did another article on the WLV... they took an 18" side-charge upper into Northern Michigan for a successful Deer hunt.

http://ar15hunter.com/hunting-northern-michigan-with-the-277-wolverine/
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 4:50:15 PM EDT
[#26]
excuse my ignorance but can someone comment on bullet weight range that's acceptable for a 11 twist barrel?

Thanks

So I'm reading that the 90g gold dot is a good all purpose load, any reason to look elsewhere?
View All Quotes

Thanks

1:11 is the standard twist rate for the 90-120 grain fare. The 8.2" we offer now are all in 1:7 twist because in a barrel that short, with velocity being reduced, they will run supersonic loads all day with no problems AND can shoot/stabilize the heavy 150-225 grain subsonic bullets as well.

Hope that helps.

It's probably not the best "Varmint" bullet if you plan to keep the pelt... but as far as GP goes it is fantastic.  SD/Predator/Deer/Hog, two-legged, etc.  The 100AB and 95TTSX are probably "better quality" bullets as far as consistency and have a longer track-record but folks are killing Deer at over 300 yards with 16" and 18" barrels with the Gold Dots, too.

Link Posted: 1/6/2016 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Oh and more Lee die sets are inbound for folks that were waiting.  They should be here next week.  Hornady die sets to follow shortly after.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 9:46:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Silly me...I thought this round is a neat idea and would fit nicely with my 6x45 and .25x45 Sharps which I really like both. I bought a 20" barrel from MDWS last night and thought I would make some brass this morning and went looking for the trim length and found that the parent case needs to be cut back 0.23" to 1.535 case length. It's completely my fault, but turning cases that much is a real pain in the ass with a hand crank trimmer. I'm not sure why it needs to be cut back that far but that's the way it was designed and it's my fault for not checking it out before I bought the barrel.

Now that the barrel is probably in the mail. Is there an easy was to "power trim" the brass with out chucking it into the lathe to get it done? I don't really want to spend a lot of money on a powered trimmer and that's why I never went for the 7.62x40.

Any thoughts folks?
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Yes chop the cases at the neck/shoulder junction before you size and you rid most of the excess. Then just final trim after that. If you have a WFT 2, there are WLV specific inserts and complete WFT 1's available from Little Crow direct or from maddogweapons.com when they have them in stock.

Your best bet honestly is to just buy ready to load brass from JB's Firearms. Excellent brass and I haven't seen one complaint yet and I'm sure he's sold over 50,000 cases by now.

Link Posted: 1/15/2016 1:42:48 AM EDT
[#30]
JB's brass looks great and a great price too!! That takes all the stress out of the brass issue...thanks for the tip Soldier!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 3:35:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By lowrider12:
Silly me...I thought this round is a neat idea and would fit nicely with my 6x45 and .25x45 Sharps which I really like both. I bought a 20" barrel from MDWS last night and thought I would make some brass this morning and went looking for the trim length and found that the parent case needs to be cut back 0.23" to 1.535 case length. It's completely my fault, but turning cases that much is a real pain in the ass with a hand crank trimmer. I'm not sure why it needs to be cut back that far but that's the way it was designed and it's my fault for not checking it out before I bought the barrel.

Now that the barrel is probably in the mail. Is there an easy was to "power trim" the brass with out chucking it into the lathe to get it done? I don't really want to spend a lot of money on a powered trimmer and that's why I never went for the 7.62x40.

Any thoughts folks?
View Quote

you could probably do like the 300 blackout guys who buys at like $25 mini chop saw from Harbor Freight and  use that to cut the brass to the almost exact length.

yep, unfortunately it is not just making it up like with those other two all same brands you mention. You have to shorten and then make a new shoulder and all that.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By lowrider12:
JB's brass looks great and a great price too!! That takes all the stress out of the brass issue...thanks for the tip Soldier!!
View Quote

Most welcome sir.  He has GREAT loaded ammo as well, including the 90 grian Speer Gold Dots developed for the 6.8SPC.  The 90 grian TNT's and 100 grian AccuBonds he offers shoot bugholes in my rifles, too.

Let me put it this way, I developed the cartridge and have every possible tool one could use to make their own brass from a frickin' shovel if you wnated to, but I buy his brass now, load them up with solid fireforming but still performing loads with 90 TNT's and 90GD's, and then used the formed cases for my pet loads with 100AB's and 95TTSX's.
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 7:13:12 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

Back in stock now, melonite on Monday or Tuesday.

Link Posted: 1/16/2016 9:59:15 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Thanks for the follow up!

does anyone have two of the magazine ID bands I could buy? No way I need a 6pk.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 9:31:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheHomelandSoldier] [#35]

View All Quotes

If you email me I will put a couple in for you. Mark @ maddogweapons . com
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 4:30:53 PM EDT
[#36]
So now this has happened.

AK in 277 Wolverine.  100 rounds through it he says and runs great.  This is a 1:11 twist barrel, we're going to try to get a 1:7 done that will run supers/subs like the AR 1:7's do.  

We'll see but it's official, 277 Wolverine AK!

Link Posted: 1/21/2016 11:34:27 PM EDT
[#37]
.277 wolverine 18"
Donated 15" ALG Defense V2 from their chocolate chip cookie challenge!
Vortex 2-7x
Almost complete

Link Posted: 1/23/2016 11:27:20 AM EDT
[#38]
.277 wolverine 18"
Vortex 2-7x
Almost complete

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll241/ppcseniortrip/Mobile%20Uploads/image_13.jpeg
View Quote

Nice rifle!
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#39]

.277 wolverine 18"

Vortex 2-7x

Almost complete

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll241/ppcseniortrip/Mobile%20Uploads/image_13.jpeg
View Quote
I like it.

Those 18" barrels shoot.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Muad:
I like it.

Those 18" barrels shoot.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Muad:
.277 wolverine 18"
Vortex 2-7x
Almost complete

I like it.

Those 18" barrels shoot.

I hope so. Still debating on using this lower or a spare with an A2 stock
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 4:41:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#41]
.277 wolverine 18"
Vortex 2-7x
Almost complete

View Quote

Nice rifle!
View Quote

Thanks!
Broke my Vltor stock this morning
I think this looks better anyway with the B5

I almost like the A2 better

Link Posted: 1/24/2016 11:16:35 PM EDT
[#42]

Thanks!

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll241/ppcseniortrip/Mobile%20Uploads/image_3.jpeg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll241/ppcseniortrip/Mobile%20Uploads/image_4.jpeg
View All Quotes
.277 wolverine 18"
Vortex 2-7x
Almost complete

Nice rifle!

Thanks!

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll241/ppcseniortrip/Mobile%20Uploads/image_3.jpeg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll241/ppcseniortrip/Mobile%20Uploads/image_4.jpeg

I like the A2 better.  My 2 cents.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 11:21:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#43]
I originally bought the A2 stock for a MK12 clone but that's a long ways off so this may be home

Need a gas tube and I think I'm buying a Ti gas block

ETA: the vortex 2-7 was stolen off another build just for grins. I'm thinking a 3/4-12x would be the sweet spot.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 7:58:28 PM EDT
[#44]
What flash suppressors are you guys using?
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By airborne89:
What flash suppressors are you guys using?
View Quote

Whatever's compatible with your suppressor.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#46]
I originally bought the A2 stock for a MK12 clone but that's a long ways off so this may be home

Need a gas tube and I think I'm buying a Ti gas block

ETA: the vortex 2-7 was stolen off another build just for grins. I'm thinking a 3/4-12x would be the sweet spot.
View Quote

The threaded barrels are all 5/8-24 (so far), so any standard 5/8-24 ".308" muzzle device works.  If you can find one in .277/6.8, even better.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:38:25 PM EDT
[#47]
whats the point of diminishing returns in terms of barrel length with this caliber?

ie: 16" for .223/5.56  9" for 300blackout
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By hueb357:
whats the point of diminishing returns in terms of barrel length with this caliber?

ie: 16" for .223/5.56  9" for 300blackout
View Quote

16" I would say, based on what "diminishing" means from your perspective.  18" is very popular, but just ~50-75fps faster than 16".  The 75fps is useful, though.  20" is about 100fps faster than 16".
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 4:42:56 PM EDT
[#49]
what gas system do you use on those 18"s?

I really want to build one
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By hueb357:
what gas system do you use on those 18"s?

I really want to build one
View Quote

Mid-length.
Page / 16
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top