BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/18/2013 3:39:13 PM EDT
****Update two.  I sent my rifle back to Ruger under warranty and they replaced the upper receiver and the bolt.  The rifle now works with Gen3 MAGPUL magazines****

***  Update to the thread.  From the looks of it, Ruger has refined these rifles some, and the latest rifles hitting the market work fine with Gen3 mags.****

I bought the new SR762 a few weeks ago and didn't have a chance to shoot it because of school, weather, and I couldn't decide which optic to go with.  I began to notice people complaining about feed malfunctions.  Some people have been claiming problems with the Gen2 mags that come with the rifle, and others claim problems with metal DPMS mags, while most complaints seemed to stem from the Gen3 MAGPUL magazines.

Before I had a chance to shoot mine, I bought seven Gen3 mags, to make it an even ten mags including the three the rifle is shipped with.  I finally made it a point to shoot my rifle, even though my optic had not arrived and I also had feeding problems.  The three Gen2 mags which were included with the rifle have worked perfectly in my rifle.  Gen3 mags work fine if I keep forward pressure on the magazine, I guess increasing the feed angle.  If I pull them back, or just let them hang on their own, the rounds will not feed correctly.  Not using the bolt release or during firing.

***  Update to the thread.  From the looks of it, Ruger has refined these rifles some, and the latest rifles hitting the market work fine with Gen3 mags.****

****Update two.  I sent my rifle back to Ruger under warranty and they replaced the upper receiver and the bolt.  The rifle now works with Gen3 MAGPUL magazines****
Link Posted: 12/21/2013 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#1]
has anyone taken a dial caliper and taken some measurements of the gen2 vs gen3 to see where the difference is at?
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 11:54:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I think the problem is that the Gen3 is undersized, front to rear, which is odd because isn't the whole purpose of these to hold longer rounds?

There are two horizontal support tabs at the front of the magazines, where they fit in the magwell.  This is where I took the measurements.  

Gen2 length at the top was 3.085, length at the bottom was 3.086
Gen3 length at the top was 3.075, length at the bottom was 3.083
This allows an excessive amount of forward and aft play, or angular movement, of the magazine in the magwell.  Even though the follower appears to sit at a higher angle, it is not enough to compensate for the drop in magazine position.

While pushing back on the magazine, I measured how much the front of the magazine protruded above the front of the receiver.  I did the same while pushing forward.
Gen 2 pushed back was 0.116, pushed forward was 0.132
Gen 3 pushed back was 0.108, pushed forward was 0.162
This is exaggerated by the fact that the front of the Gen3 magazine has a shallower feeding opening than the Gen2.

The Gen2s work while firing, whether they are pushed back or pushed forward.  While firing, the Gen3s only work when pushed forward.

The Gen2 follower is rounded at the top where it touches the feed lip, while the Gen3 follower is angular.  Also, the ridge in the front of the Gen3 mag appears to be be too tight in the front groove of the follower, as the Gen3 groove is much tighter than the groove in the Gen2 follower.  I am going to try swapping the followers and see if that makes a difference, and I am going to reshape the Gen3 follower and open the front groove a tiny bit.  If that helps, I will just do that to all of my magazines.  Save me the hassle of dealing with Ruger.  Magpul has already referred me to Ruger, so my initial plan of just getting a mag swap went down the toilet.  I think Ruger will do the same, the mag swap, but I will have to pay shipping.  If I can fix this myself I will.  Otherwise, I see Windham Weaponry has a nice AR10 coming out.
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 12:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Interesting, thanks for taking the time to take the measurements.  I don't see how MAGPUL is throwing the ball into Rugers court when there is obvious measurement differences.  Seems to me, that however slight the differences are, that that is the root cause of the issues.  Unless, Ruger is machining something and the tolerances are tighter than other rifles causing the issue.  

I went to take my SR762 for a spin this morning but there was a 2 hour wait.  20 lanes, and the parking lot was packed an hour after opening.  I think I have gen2 mags from what I can tell by pictures online but not 100% sure, I sure hope I do.
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 12:13:58 PM EDT
[#4]
From the message I received, Ruger asked MAGPUL to refer any questions concerning the rifle and magazine combination to Ruger.  I don't see it as them passing the buck.  It is probably in some kind of contract.
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 12:16:42 PM EDT
[#5]
good to know.
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 1:53:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd like to buy the SR762 but these reviews are giving me pause.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 11:26:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I just picked up my SR762 today.  Came with 3 DPMS mags and this:

Link Posted: 12/23/2013 11:46:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just picked up my SR762 today.  Came with 3 DPMS mags and this:
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s146/variseal/rugermagnotice_zps0f42f46f.jpg
View Quote

Great.  Nice of them to let the rest of us know.  And DPMS mags are more expensive, aren't they?
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 12:47:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I found the DPMS mags for sale at Brownells for $22.99 - I'm assuming these are the correct item? Brownells DPMS 19 rounders

Long story - but this rifle came directly from Ruger.  Not through a distributor or LGS.  So it's about as recently-manufactured as possible.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I found the DPMS mags for sale at Brownells for $22.99 - I'm assuming these are the correct item? Brownells DPMS 19 rounders

Long story - but this rifle came directly from Ruger.  Not through a distributor or LGS.  So it's about as recently-manufactured as possible.
View Quote

I wonder if they are testing the rifles with different mags, and shipping them with the ones THAT PARTICULAR rifle shoots "best" with.  The wording on the note looks a little weird.

"provide the best function in this RUGER SR-762

Can you post pictures of your mags?  Apparently, there are LR-308 and SR25 versions.  I am trying to see which ones I need to get.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I wonder if they are testing the rifles with different mags, and shipping them with the ones THAT PARTICULAR rifle shoots "best" with.  The wording on the note looks a little weird.
Can you post pictures of your mags?  Apparently, there are LR-308 and SR25 versions.  I am trying to see which ones I need to get.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, the wording actually had me thinking the same thing.  Doesn't make sense, though, that they'd have to be testing fit and function for each and every rifle.  
Anyways - here are some pics.  Again, I'm a newb at 308 ARs, but I think this is just a standard DPMS LR308 mag.

ETA - If I want to buy more, would THESE work?  $22.99 seems like a decent price.  The ones that came with the rifle hold 20, the ones at Brownells hold 19?  WTF?

Link Posted: 12/23/2013 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I guess there are only one type, aside from capacity, for these mags.  The different ones I was looking at was because ASC made some in "DPMS style."  Those at Brownell's are advertised as 20 round mags by DPMS, by part number.  Even Brownell's lists them as 20 round restrictions.  I think it is just a typo.  But some people complain of only being able to get 19 rounds in the mag, probably until they break in.

The only other place I saw them for sale was 44MAG and they are $2 more a piece.  Yet, they are calling them closeouts.  The ASC ones are $15 but I have heard ASC mags are not that good in other calibers.

I only know of one place that sells the DPMS ones locally, so I will have to give one a try and stock up on a few of the cheaper on-line ones if it works well.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 5:42:58 PM EDT
[#13]
NICE
Link Posted: 12/24/2013 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#14]
I picked up one DPMS mag locally.  This shop puts their own little stickers on the stuff they sell, and it also stated 19 rounds, but I was able to get 20 rounds in this one with no problem.  But the magazine will not lock into the receiver, with the bolt forward, unless you download to 18 rounds.  I won't be able to function check until after Christmas, so we will see in a couple of days.  

I measured how high the tip of the bullet sits above the top face of the receiver on all three mags. The two measurements are with forward pressure and aft pressure on the magazine body, raising or lowering the feed angle.

Gen2   0.280"  to 0.316"
Gen3   0.234"  to 0.317"
DPMS  0.242"  to 0.285"

The DPMS magazines are much tighter in the magazine well compared to the PMAGs.  It make me wonder if they will work fine when new, then begin to fail as they wear in and have an easier time rocking in the magazine well the way the PMAGs do.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:06:05 AM EDT
[#15]
I wonder what prompted that change.

Seems the majority of the new guns are working just fine with what we're calling the Gen2 PMAG's but not with the new Gen3.  As I understand it, Magpul has continued to sell the Gen2 5.56 PMAG's under the MOE label as more of a budget or economy bargain item.  Anyway, has Magpul discontinued the production of the original 308 magazine and now Ruger is having to go to another source since the Gen3 mags don't seem to be working?

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:23:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Someone else in another thread claimed he knew some of the factory guys, and they were telling him to stay away from the rifle until the bugs were worked out.  They claimed many, many of them were being returned for problems.  I looked around and some people were complaining of problems with Gen2 mags as well.

I posted this thread in another forum, and one guy claimed tightening up the magazine release should fix the problem, that it is a known issue with this type AR10 receiver.  But I had tightened mine down right from the start, after that other guy said something in your thread about the wobbly magazines.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#17]
If my new 308 didn't work with pmags, telling me to use the metal mags would not be an acceptable alternative
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:38:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If my new 308 didn't work with pmags, telling me to use the metal mags would not be an acceptable alternative
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 10:46:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some of us don't feel the need to be a mall ninja PMAG suck dick, and the problem is clearly a dimension problem with the PMAGs.  It isn't as if PMAG hasn't had problems in other platforms before.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 2:45:46 AM EDT
[#20]
I poked around on various gun and Ruger related forums yesterday looking for magazine issues. I didn't see anything that wasn't really related to the already known issue with Gen3 mags. It sounds like the guns shipping with DPMS metal mags are working fine with Gen2 PMAG's as well.

As I've said before, I'm sure Ruger is aware of the tolerances that are keeping the guns from feeding with the Gen3's. If they haven't already corrected the issue I'm sure they'll have it ironed out very soon. I imagine the plant was closed over Christmas so that set things back a week or two.

As always, the best answer is simply to call customer service. Ruger is well respected in this regard. If someone has a new rifle that won't work with either or both of the Gen2 or DPMS, send it back.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Deleted
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 8:50:02 AM EDT
[#22]
I actually see this as a good thing for my acquisition of this rifle on the cheap.

As everyone knows, Ruger has some of the best CS in the industry.  I bet they replace lowers from older SRs and change the geometry on the mag catch to accept both PMAGS.  There'll be a stigma on the interwebs about them, sinking the price down to the $1400 or lower range.  This is when I'll pick one up.

They're already back in stock at Kentucky Gun co.  Let's see how long they last at $1600...

In stock
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 3:42:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I actually see this as a good thing for my acquisition of this rifle on the cheap.

As everyone knows, Ruger has some of the best CS in the industry.  I bet they replace lowers from older SRs and change the geometry on the mag catch to accept both PMAGS.  There'll be a stigma on the interwebs about them, sinking the price down to the $1400 or lower range.  This is when I'll pick one up.

They're already back in stock at Kentucky Gun co.  Let's see how long they last at $1600...

In stock
View Quote

Showing OOS.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#24]
I picked one up a couple weeks ago from my lgs.  Talk on the internet is cheap; has anyone posted a video of one failing with gen 3 pmags?  Or is everyone just repeating the same old story?

Jake
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I picked one up a couple weeks ago from my lgs.  Talk on the internet is cheap; has anyone posted a video of one failing with gen 3 pmags?  Or is everyone just repeating the same old story?

Jake
View Quote

Have you shot your rifle yet?
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 12:05:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Not yet, that's why I'm asking.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Not yet, that's why I'm asking.
View Quote

So then it doesn't matter whether we have taken videos of our failures.  Videos or not, our rifle/magazine combination failures may or may not mean anything at all to you and your rifle.  If you read the thread, you would see Ruger is addressing the matter in different manners.  If your rifle came with Gen3 mags, it probably runs fine with Gen3 mags, according to Ruger.

If it came with Gen2 mags, or DPMS mags, don't go out and buy a bunch of mags like I did.  Buy one, and if it works in your rifle, buy more.  If it doesn't work in your rifle, don't buy more.  That is the whole purpose of the thread.  Heads up.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 12:43:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Thanks for the heads up, expert.

Link Posted: 1/9/2014 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Thanks for the heads up, expert.

View Quote
No need to be a dick.  I posted the picture of the insert that came with my rifle straight from Ruger.  It says the metal DPMS mags provide the best function.  That doesn't mean Pmags won't work - just that the DPMS mags will work better.

I'm inclined to listen to the recommendation of the company that made the rifle.  YMMV.

Link Posted: 1/9/2014 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Not trying to be a dick, or hijack the thread.  You guys have been really helpful.

Out.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#31]
The guns now shipping from Ruger should be 100% compatible with old and new PMAG's. This is what I was told by Mark Gurney at the SHOT Show and the info has been confirmed by a Magpul rep over on m4carbine.net.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 1:18:10 PM EDT
[#32]
I may have found another solution.  I'm not saying this rifle is being sold, yet.  But I picked up the COLT model 901.  Funny thing is, it also came with a Gen2 PMAG.  So I still have to see how it will run on the Gen3s.
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#33]
I was able to get a little bit of range time today.  The DPMS magazine ran perfectly in the SR762.  So, mine runs on Gen2s and DPMS mags.  Gen3s are a no go.

My new Colt 901 runs perfect with the DPMS, Gen2s and Gen3s.  

I am still debating what to do with the Ruger.  I am either going to send it in for repair or replacement, or sell it as is with full disclosure.  I am sure Ruger will take care of the next owner should they decide to send it in.  I don't think it is acceptable for the rifle to run on some mags and not others.  Not if the Colt can do it.

Realistically, I dipped into savings to buy the Colt, so I should sell the Ruger to recoup some of that money.  It won't kill me money wise to keep both.  But my main goal was to whittle my 308s down to one good carbine.  I think the Colt accomplishes that where the Ruger failed.  I'm not hating on the Ruger, as I am sure Ruger will make it right and we all know what we risk when buying a first production run gun.    

I think "almost doesn't count" is the appropriate sentiment here.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 4:12:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I was able to get a little bit of range time today.  The DPMS magazine ran perfectly in the SR762.  So, mine runs on Gen2s and DPMS mags.  Gen3s are a no go.

I am still debating what to do with the Ruger.  I am either going to send it in for repair or replacement, or sell it as is with full disclosure.  I am sure Ruger will take care of the next owner should they decide to send it in.  I don't think it is acceptable for the rifle to run on some mags and not others.  Not if the Colt can do it.

Realistically, I dipped into savings to buy the Colt, so I should sell the Ruger to recoup some of that money.  It won't kill me money wise to keep both.  But my main goal was to whittle my 308s down to one good carbine.  I think the Colt accomplishes that where the Ruger failed.  I'm not hating on the Ruger, as I am sure Ruger will make it right and we all know what we risk when buying a first production run gun.    

View Quote

Seems odd to me that this is such a big issue for you yet you've not tried to get some assistance from Ruger's customer service.  Why not send the rifle in and let them have a look at it?  

On a related note, Magpul has confirmed over on M4Carbine.net that the latest guns coming from the Ruger plant are fully compatible with Gen2 and Gen3 magazines.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Seems odd to me that this is such a big issue for you yet you've not tried to get some assistance from Ruger's customer service.  Why not send the rifle in and let them have a look at it?  

On a related note, Magpul has confirmed over on M4Carbine.net that the latest guns coming from the Ruger plant are fully compatible with Gen2 and Gen3 magazines.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is nothing odd and if it was such a big issue, I would have made it a point to get to the range sooner.  I contacted customer service and their solution was for me to send in my Gen3 mags and swap them.  If the rifle still didn't run correctly, they would put in an RMA for the rifle.  That seemed odd to me but I was going along with it, as it seemed to be a Gen3 mag problem.  That was why I was waiting until I could make it to the range, in order to verify it worked with the DPMS magazine, and I could request DPMS replacement magazines, since the Gen2s have apparently been discontinued.  I was not able to make it to the range until yesterday.  

But, after seeing that they added a feed cone, like they should have done to begin with, and claims that their rifles are now compatible will all magazines, and seeing that the Colt had no problems with any of the same magazines the Ruger is choking on, it made me wonder why I was settling for their second rate offer.  That feeling was solidified after my range trip yesterday.  

At this point, it would be easier to sell it since I already have a replacement rifle.  But, I haven't decided if I want to keep it.  If I decide to keep it, and send it in, it is going to take more work on my part.  I already stated that this is where I am at in my decision making process.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 10:00:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

There is nothing odd and if it was such a big issue, I would have made it a point to get to the range sooner.  I contacted customer service and their solution was for me to send in my Gen3 mags and swap them.  If the rifle still didn't run correctly, they would put in an RMA for the rifle.  That seemed odd to me but I was going along with it, as it seemed to be a Gen3 mag problem.  That was why I was waiting until I could make it to the range, in order to verify it worked with the DPMS magazine, and I could request DPMS replacement magazines, since the Gen2s have apparently been discontinued.  I was not able to make it to the range until yesterday.  

But, after seeing that they added a feed cone, like they should have done to begin with, and claims that their rifles are now compatible will all magazines, and seeing that the Colt had no problems with any of the same magazines the Ruger is choking on, it made me wonder why I was settling for their second rate offer.  That feeling was solidified after my range trip yesterday.  

At this point, it would be easier to sell it since I already have a replacement rifle.  But, I haven't decided if I want to keep it.  If I decide to keep it, and send it in, it is going to take more work on my part.  I already stated that this is where I am at in my decision making process.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does your rifle also not have the beveled feed cone?  Mine doesn't.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#37]
No feed cone on mine.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 11:48:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No feed cone on mine.
View Quote

Interesting.  Have we confirmed that the feed cone is part of the upgrade that goes along with the Gen3 mags?
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 1:43:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Interesting.  Have we confirmed that the feed cone is part of the upgrade that goes along with the Gen3 mags?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No feed cone on mine.

I can't say for sure.  I was going to bevel it myself and see if it helped, but it is chrome lined.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 3:53:16 AM EDT
[#40]
For what it is worth....
I just received a SR-762 in for a review and it came with Gen.3 magazines.  I doubt they would have sent it if there was still a problem.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 3:57:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
For what it is worth....
I just received a SR-762 in for a review and it came with Gen.3 magazines.  I doubt they would have sent it if there was still a problem.
View Quote

It's already been stated that they claimed to have fixed the problem and the current rifles are supposed to be compatible with all mags.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 5:16:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
For what it is worth....
View Quote

Can you please take a photo of the breech end of the barrel? Does this new rifle have a beveled area to aid in feeding?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#43]
I shot the latest variant this past monday and it had the gen 3 mags in it.  I asked if the older rifles could be made to work and I was told no because they had to change the lower, upper and modify the carrier.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:58:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I shot the latest variant this past monday and it had the gen 3 mags in it.  I asked if the older rifles could be made to work and I was told no because they had to change the lower, upper and modify the carrier.
View Quote

Hmmm. I sent mine back to Ruger, and the rep I spoke to on the phone said that when it came back it would be identical to the latest production version and compatible with the gen 3 mags.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:06:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Hmmm. I sent mine back to Ruger, and the rep I spoke to on the phone said that when it came back it would be identical to the latest production version and compatible with the gen 3 mags.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Make sure you let us know how the rifle looks when you get it back.
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 8:40:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you get your rifle back?
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 9:07:07 AM EDT
[#47]
I finally called Ruger about returning this rifle.  I spoke to the same guy I spoke to last time, and he again tried getting me to accept DPMS magazines instead of fixing the rifle.  I told him the feed problems were limited to the Gen3 mags, and he said no it wasn't, that the rifle was not designed to work with MAGPUL magazines, I should be using DPMS mags.  He again asked me if I wanted the DPMS mags, that they would send me four of them.

I declined, and said I wanted the rifle fixed because Ruger is sending the latest rifles out with Gen3 mags, and they appear to be compatible AND my rifle shipped with PMAGs, so why would they have shipped it with them if it was only designed to use DPMS mags.  He then said okay and issued me an RMA and UPS picked up the rifle the next day.  So yesterday, March 22nd, starts my wait time.  He said they would get it back to me as quickly as possible.

On another note, I bought one of the Windham Weaponry 308s and it had ejection problems.  Windham Weaponry requested it be returned and they wound up replacing the entire upper receiver.  It was shipped on February 28th and I got it back on the March 13th.  Now that, is service!!!  

Link Posted: 3/28/2014 5:42:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So yesterday, March 22nd, starts my wait time.  He said they would get it back to me as quickly as possible.

View Quote

Any additional word from Ruger?

Link Posted: 3/28/2014 5:50:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So yesterday, March 22nd, starts my wait time.  He said they would get it back to me as quickly as possible.

None.  When I called, it actually took me two days to get through and they have multiple messages about being inundated with customer service requests, so I figured it was going to be a while before I heard anything.  I am not concerned about waiting for it right now, which is why I sent it in when I did.  The first day I got a message about the call volumes and was disconnected.  The second day, I called right when they opened, and I get right through.

I am kind of busy with school, and I was more concerned with checking to see how my new Windham Weaponry ran.  I finally made it to the range with that one yesterday.  It was ejecting quite poorly and they requested I send it in.  I had it back in just about two weeks, including shipping days, with a brand new upper.  The replacement works great.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 6:11:59 AM EDT
[#50]
I just received a shipping notification from Ruger.  I don't know what they did, if anything, since they haven't contacted me at all about it.  Based on others saying Ruger would only send a replacement rifle to an FFL, I imagine I am getting the same rifle back.  Hopefully they fixed it, instead of sending me a bunch of DPMS mags.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top