Link Posted: 2/20/2015 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 6:02:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 11:46:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Hello all! I was an unfortunate one that picked up on the PA10 thing. So, am I correct in assuming the PA10 buffer system is similar to the Armalite? It uses the longer extension and an AR15 buffer. What about the spring? Can I replace the spring with an Armalite style spring and NOT the DPMS style? Just trying to clear things up. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:54:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By eddieg1274:
Hello all! I was an unfortunate one that picked up on the PA10 thing. So, am I correct in assuming the PA10 buffer system is similar to the Armalite? It uses the longer extension and an AR15 buffer. What about the spring? Can I replace the spring with an Armalite style spring and NOT the DPMS style? Just trying to clear things up. Thanks
View Quote

You'll have to try and see.  Fortunately, the springs are cheap.  What problem are you experiencing that would lead you to change springs?

The whole thing works as a system - how much gas you're getting will determine which buffers and springs will work best for you.  There is no one-size-fits-all.

For this exact reason I went with an adjustable gas block on my franken-308AR build so I could make changes without having to swap parts.  I run the ArmaLite spring, but I could run a heavier or lighter spring and tune the gas to work with it.  I don't have a reason to though, it's been 100% reliable with no cleaning for about 400 rounds.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 1:30:27 PM EDT
[#6]
JP Enterprises JPSCS-10H buffer does NOT work in the new DPMS GII rifles.  Stroke of buffer too short to cycle BCG far enough to engage bolt lock.  Glad I found out before I tried to fire!  Could modify bolt to make work but have an email to JP to see if they already have a fix for it.

Just an FYI.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:04:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey guys, I posted my problems here - but to ask it in short form:

Can failure to feeds be caused by being over-gassed or should I look at my buffer first (Armalite Rifle, 5.4oz)?
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe not an appropriate question but what issues are encountered with the AR 10 variations and FSB (Front Sight Base) as opposed to gas blocks on the DI (Direct Impingement) systems?

Also, are there any op rod kits available as mods for the AR10s and SR25/DPMS style rifles?

Note: In reference to the above questions, are there further differences as regard rifle lengths e.g. carbine, rifle, etc.?

Lastly, there are multitudes of problems with gassing on DI systems... can those be mitigated with op rod (gas piston) systems?
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 6:17:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Hello, I asked this on the main board but maybe it should go here instead.  I've been searching around for the answer to who makes a 308 80% lower jig that will match up with PSA uppers. I have been looking for jigs for both ar15 and 308. Kinda settled on tactical machining jigs but not sure they are compatible since PSA seems to have their own setup. If no one makes a matching jig then please suggest who makes one and who has budget uppers for 308. I know I can buy a completed lower cheaper but for privacy reasons and since I am a DIYer, I want to build my own. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:40:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Who is currently making the lightest .308/762 receiver sets? Any new 2016 introductions?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:45:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Sanlanman:
Who is currently making the lightest .308/762 receiver sets? Any new 2016 introductions?
View Quote

2A Arms Xanthos should be out real soon, 16.6 ounces for the set.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 10:56:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By JoshAston:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JoshAston:
Originally Posted By Sanlanman:

They're on their website.  DPMS high profile.  A guy on the 68 forum is buildign a 16" AR308 with a projected finish weight under 4.5 lbs.  UNDER 4.5 POUNDS.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:57:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I know that the barrel nut is different between the AR15 and the LR308, but the standard barrel nut wrench works on both.

Does anybody know if they use the same Delta ring pack?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:04:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Lon_Moer:
I know that the barrel nut is different between the AR15 and the LR308, but the standard barrel nut wrench works on both.
Does anybody know if they use the same Delta ring pack?
View Quote

Maybe if you offset the teeth and bind up on the nut without full purchase.

There are some barrel nuts that work with the AR15 wrench.

The JP AR10 handguard system is one example.

Most don't, however.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:06:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Forest:
I'm thinking with all the .308 ARs out there should we have a FAQ that addresses them.

Please post what you know, I'll format this up into a content page, just like we're doing with the other FAQs.  Thanks!

Wikipedia Entry on 7.62x51 / 7.62 NATO

Wikipedia Entry on .308 Winchester

History of the AR-10 and AR-10 type .308 AR rifles

Q: Don't all 'AR-10s' / .308 ARs use the same parts?
A: NO! There are several different upper receiver styles, 3 different magazine formats used, and RRA even uses a different thread for their upper receivers (so you can't use standard barrel nuts or free float systems).  For more infomation see:
The AR15.com Armalite AR-10 FAQ as well as continue reading below.

Q: What parts are different from company to company?
A: Upper Receivers, Barrel nuts (Armalite, DPMS, and RRA use different thread pitches), magazines may be different, gas tubes can be different (Armalite's are longer than DPMS's).

Q: What parts from an AR-15 can I use in a .308 rifle?
A: (from the AR-10 FAQ)
  • Pistol grip

• Ejector/Safety spring

• Safety detent

• Buttstock screw (A2)

• Buttstock Assembly (A2)

• Buttstock Assembly (A2)

• Buttstock spacer

• Detent spring

• Detent (2 per rifle)

• Bolt stop pin

• Bolt stop plunger

• Bolt stop spring

• Mag catch button

• Mag catch spring

• Safety selector

• Rifle receiver extension

• Disconnector

• Disconnector spring

• Standard Trigger  

• Trigger spring  

• Hammer  

• Hammer spring

• Hammer and trigger pin

• Trigger guard pin

• Trigger guard assembly (on some rifles - others have built in trigger guards)

• Buffer detent

• Buffer detent spring

• The AR-15 Bolt catch should work on KAC/DPMS type lowers, but not AR-10 type lowers.

From DnPRK: Most AR trigger assemblies will fit an LR-308. The two triggers that require modification are 1) the Chip McCormick straight trigger which needs th end of the trigger clipped to clear the trigger guard and 2) the RRA trigger which might require the tip of the cocked hammer to be clipped to prevent it from dragging on the bottom of the bolt carrier.

An AR-15 rifle buffer tube will fit an LR-308, but you need the 308 rifle buffer and spring.

A CAR-15/M-4 collapsible stock buffer tube will fit an LR-308 but you need to use a Slash shortened buffer and 308 spring, or use Armalite's collapsible stock buffer, tube and spring for the AR-10 carbine.

DPMS LR-308 Lower Receiver Assembly

Do not trust the schematics in the DPMS dealer catalog!   Mine (2009) had many errors that I only discovered by accident.  Having just tonight completed assembling my LR-308 lower, I though you might find this useful - Carbine_Man.

Essential LR-308 Lower Receiver Parts

Many AR-15 lower parts are compatible with the LR-308, but the parts listed here are NOT AR-15 COMPATIBLE and must be included in your build.  DPMS part numbers to the screw
    Other things to note:
    • The pivot and takedown pins are 9/32".
    • The magazine catch, spring and button are AR-15, but when assembled correctly the threaded rod part of the catch will be about 3/16" short of flush.  I used a 10-32 set screw ground to fit and filled the hole.  It looks much nicer.
    • The 308 Bolt Catch Screw has a 1/16" socket head.  Very easy to assemble, just screw it snug, I used a little blue Loctite on the threads.
    • The pivot and takedown pin detents and detent springs are the same, but the takedown detent comes up from the grip rather than from the back.  I found that cutting a small (>1/32") divot in the grip to hold the bottom end of the spring kept the spring from squirming to the side while tightening the grip.
    • All fire control parts, including the safety selector, are identical to AR-15.  Carbine_Man installed a RRA NM 2-stage trigger with no problems.

Q: Are the AR10 and LR-308 Lower parts kits interchangable?
    A: (from shrikefan) YES, however, the fit will not be ideal and the pins may require some polishing down to size with emory cloth. The pivot pin and the takedown pin will be too short or too long depending on which kit is used with which lower. Not the IDEAL set-up but it will work in a pinch. The bolt stop may or may not work but it is not critical for the BANG function of the gun.

Rifle Manufacturers
  • Armalite (1950s)

• Armalite (modern) (A2 or Flattop Uppers, 16", 20", 24"

• Eagle Arms ('Armalite AR-10' type rifle)

• Noveske ('Armalite AR-10' type rifle)

• Smith & Wesson ('SR-25 / Magpul magazines: 18")

• LaRue (DPMS Magazines; 16.1'; Monolithic upper with 20moa cant )

• DPMS (DPMS Type; 16", 18" , 24")

• Fulton-Armory (DPMS Type; 16", 18.5", 20", 22")

• Patriot Arms (DPMS Type; 20")

• Remington (DMPS Type; 20" {made by DPMS})

• Bushmaster (used FAL magazines, no longer produced - but some info on their short lived offering)

• RRA (Bushmaster Type; A2 or Flattop upprs, 16", 20", 26", uses a unique upper & barrel nut)

• Knights Armament (SR-25 / Magpul; 16", 20")

• POF (Piston operated; 14.5", 16", 20")

• LWRC (Piston operated; Side or Rear Charging; 12.5", 16.1", 20")

• Armerican Spirit Arms (side charging)

• Seekins Precision

• PSA

• Wilson Combat

• JP Rifles

• Sig 716 (Magpul Magazines, piston operated, 16", 18")

• Custom Rifle Builders
  • GA Precision ('Armalite AR-10' rifle)

• Accuracy Systems (Armalite & DPMS rifles)

• Hofmeisters Custom Shop (Armalite & DPMS rifles)

• Gun Creations (DPMS)

• X-Ring Precison Rifle (Armalite & DPMS)

• Sources for Complete Uppers
    What lowers do these work on?
  • Noveske (Armalite Type; 12.5", 14.5", 16", 18", 21")

• Armalite (Armalite Type; 16", 20", 24")

• DPMS (DPMS Type; )

• Fulton-Armory (DPMS Type; 16", 18.5", 20", 22")

• POF (DPMS Type; Piston operated; 14.5", 16", 20")

• AR15Barrels.com

• Accuracy Systems (Custom Armalite & DPMS Types)

• Sources for Stripped Lowers
  • CMMG  (Armalite Type, DPMS Type, DPMS/G3 Type (takes DPMS uppers, G3 Magazines)

• Aero Precision (Armalite Type)

• Mega Arms

• Noveske (Armalite Type)

• Eagle Arms (Armalite Type)

• DPMS (DPMS Type; optionally marked for .243, .260, .308, .338, 6.5 Creedmore)

• Fulton Armory (DPMS Type)

• CWS ( POF - uses DPMS magazines, and with a sleeve can use DPMS uppers)

• Rainer Arms ( POF - uses DPMS magazines, and with a sleeve can use DPMS uppers)

• Palmetto State Armory / PTAC

• DDs Ranch ( POF - uses DPMS magazines, and with a sleeve can use DPMS uppers)

• Sources for Stripped Uppers
  • DPMS

• Fulton-Armory (DPMS Type Flattop; with and without foward assist, sidecocking option)

• Rainer Arms

• Aero Precision

• Mega Arms

• Armalite (A2 and flattop style available)

• Sources for Bolts
  • DPMS

• Aero precision

• JP Enterprises Inc

• Tactical Ambush

• Fulton-Armory

• Armalite

• Barrel Manufacturers
  • Armalite

• DPMS

• Rainier Arms

• Mega Arms

• Aero Precision

• Noveske

• Krieger

• Fulton-Armory

• AR15Barrels.com

• Whose Uppers fit whose Lowers?
    A: Armalite uppers will fit on DPMS lowers, but they are non functional and you'll have a gap in the back where the Armalite upper has the 45 degree angle cut.  DPMS uppers WILL NOT fit on a Armalite lower.

Stock Options
    See Page 7 for Stock Options (thanks to Spart)

FF Tube/Rail Options
  • LaRue (Armalite upper)

• Badger Ordnance (Armalite upper)

• PRI (Armalite upper)

• DPMS

• Daniel Defense

• SWS

• JP Rifles

• Other Specialty Parts
  • PRI - Gas Buster charging handle

• Clint (Slash / [email protected]) - custom buffers to allow use of AR-15 receiver extensions.

• LaRue - AR-10 gas blocks

• Magazines
    There are primarily two magazines styles for the .308 rifles, the original Armalite-Fairchild magazines used in the original AR-10s, then picked up by the KAC SR-25 (henceforth called the SR-25 Type) and the Modern Armalite AR-10 type which is a modified M-14 magazine.  It should be pointed out RRA (and formerly Bushmaster) make rifles that use FAL magazines, and CMMG has a lower which uses G3 magazines.
  • Armalite AR-10 type (used by Armalite, Noveske, Eagle Arms, Georgia Precision; capacities: 5, 10, 20, 25)

• SR-25 Type (used by DPMS, KAC, LaRue, POF, LWRC, JP Rifles, 1950s Armalites, Remington, Fulton-Armory; capacities: 4, 10, 19, 20)

• FAL Magzines (Metric or Inch pattern; used by Bushmaster, RRA; capacities: 5, 10, 20, 30)

• G3 Magazines (CMMG .308 Lower)

• Magazine Manufacturers
  • C-Products (SR-25 type; 19 rounds)

• Armalite (Armalite Type; 5, 10, 20, 25 rounds)

• Magpul (SR-25 Type 10, 20, 25 rounds)

• POF ( SR-25 Type; 25 round

• Alternate Calibers for use with the .308/7.62x51 Lowers?
  • .243 Winchester

• .22-250

• .257 Roberst

• .260 Remington

• 6.5 Creedmore

• 6.5 WSM

• .270 WSM

• 7mm WSM

• 7-08 Remington

• 284 Winchester

• .300 WSM

• .300 RSAUM

• .300 Savage

• .338-7mm Benchrest

• .338 Whisper

• .338 Federal

• .338 RCM

• .35 Remington

• .358 Winchester

• .358 HDH (WSSM)

• .450 Marlin

• .500 Phantom (currently not in production)

• View Quote

In your caliber section,  there is Also a 460 raptor which was designed to exceed the 458 socom/50 Beowulf. I believe it uses 460 s&w cartridges.
    Link Posted: 9/17/2016 1:13:36 AM EDT
    [#16]
    Bump

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
    Link Posted: 9/17/2016 1:31:23 AM EDT
    [#17]
    View Quote

Nothing bad about having a PSA PA10. The Magpul UBR with slash CAR10 buffer and spring works just fine.  I think it's a fine platform.
    Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:46:26 PM EDT
    [#18]
    Originally Posted By sharpshooter33:

Nothing bad about having a PSA PA10. The Magpul UBR with slash CAR10 buffer and spring works just fine.  I think it's a fine platform.
    View All Quotes
    Originally Posted By sharpshooter33:

I've had a PSA PA10 for about a year now.  Put a Syrac adjustable gas block on it and eats about anything and shoots 1 MOA with a 3-9 scope.  Mine has been a good rifle.
    Link Posted: 7/6/2017 5:02:23 PM EDT
    [#19]
    Bump.
    Link Posted: 8/1/2017 5:57:53 PM EDT
    [#20]
    Bump. 8/1/2107
    Link Posted: 8/1/2017 7:52:10 PM EDT
    [#21]
    OP, you need to add Windham Weaponry.

They use DPMS/SR25/PMag type mags.
    Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:59:02 AM EDT
    [#22]
    Bump for research. Well done OP. Great information here.

If a guy was looking at an 80% build, is there are thread that covers this?
    Link Posted: 8/28/2017 12:17:23 PM EDT
    [#23]
    I've been looking at the Palmetto State Armory .308 uppers that they have been marking down.  I have an 80% lower made by 80% Arms.  One of my friends just ordered one of the 18" PSA uppers and let me borrow it to see how it fit on my lower.  I can confirm that the PSA .308 upper will NOT fit onto an 80% Arms lower.  The charging handle sits a bit too low and hangs up on the part of the lower receiver that the buffer tube screws into.
    Link Posted: 3/28/2018 5:09:45 PM EDT
    [#24]
    Bump for 2018.
    Link Posted: 3/28/2018 6:55:31 PM EDT
    [#25]
    That gave me a head ache....  Someone should weed through that and cut the wheat from the chaff.
    Link Posted: 4/25/2018 3:22:25 PM EDT
    [#26]
    So I have kind of a doozy of a question (or two).  I’m building an AR10 with a Zev matched receiver set - and a unicorn barrel.  I scored a brand new Warsport (yes I know they’re out of business, ZRODelta is selling old inventory) 16” barrel.  Rifle length gas.

I’m eventually planning on getting a suppressor for it; so it’ll have an adjustable gas block.  But I’m lost on what a proper buffer weight should be.  I’m planning on putting a PWS enhanced buffer tube on it.  Would a geisselle braided buffer spring work with a .308 carbine buffer?  And if so, H3? Or heavier?

Also, if anyone knows, how to tell/measure the barrel extension pattern?  I *thnk* it’s DPMS pattern and I should be good with a standard BCG but the barrel came with no info and I don’t know how to tell by just looking at it.  I’m assuming I should headspace it as well.

Any help appreciated.  I can post pictures of the parts later if anyone wants to see.
    Link Posted: 4/25/2018 6:13:54 PM EDT
    [#27]
    I don't think there is much difference in bolts/BCGs.

Here is a past thread;  BCGs and Stuf Like That There

Here's another thread worth wading through;  MEGA (Now ZEV) Upper on ArmaLite  B Lower

I'm going to go back out on this limb as say a lot of the "this won't fit, that won't fit" is bunk.  There's two basic receiver designs, they are incompatible with each other for obvious reasons.

....and here is my standard caveat;

Be careful. Be safe. Know what you are doing. Check head space. A set of GO/NO GO gauges and some judicious measuring before substituting parts is called for. Your mileage may vary. Subject to license, dealer prep and destination fees. No animals were harmed during the filming of this episode. Should you develop an erection lasting longer than four hours seek immediate medical attention.
    View Quote
    Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:46:13 PM EDT
    [#28]
    So....

I'd like to get a .308 AR-10 as god and eugene stoner intended.

But I see that there are tons of different incompatible AR-10 patterns.

For example, I really like the look of the S&W M&P 10 SPORT Optics Ready; but I have read that the S&Ws have some rather proprietary parts designs and such in that something breaks, you're SOL with S&W product support, whereas with other brands, you can at least fall back onto stuff made for that pattern.

So which pattern is the most compatible currently?
    Link Posted: 3/20/2019 7:50:02 PM EDT
    [#29]
    Go DPMS pattern and don’t look back. Plenty of parts to get you what you want.
    Link Posted: 3/21/2019 6:39:28 PM EDT
    [#30]
    Originally Posted By Bearcat24:
    Go DPMS pattern and don’t look back. Plenty of parts to get you what you want.
    View Quote
    This, a ton of manufacturers make parts for this pattern.
    Link Posted: 3/21/2019 7:08:20 PM EDT
    [#31]
    Aero Precision M5's use a different size mag catch and mag release button. The catch has less threads on it, and the button is about double the size of a typical AR-15 mag release button. From what I've read, you can use an "Armalite" AR-10 mag catch and, with it's extra threads, that will let you use standard AR-15 sized mag release buttons, or extended ones... I have not tried this myself though.
    Link Posted: 5/30/2019 1:33:28 PM EDT
    [#32]
    What pattern lower is the DD5 closest to? Can a DD5 run a normal length carbine buffer with an A5 extension? If so, would a rifle spring work?
    Link Posted: 2/4/2021 7:53:35 PM EDT
    [Last Edit: AR10Noob] [#33]
    Originally Posted By Dimicron:
    Aero Precision M5's use a different size mag catch and mag release button. The catch has less threads on it, and the button is about double the size of a typical AR-15 mag release button. From what I've read, you can use an "Armalite" AR-10 mag catch and, with it's extra threads, that will let you use standard AR-15 sized mag release buttons, or extended ones... I have not tried this myself though.
    View Quote

I scanned this thread and didn't see what I was looking for, so I'll tell you what haunts me,
    beware the height of the Aero upper rail.

I have an M5 Lower and upper receiver pair,  but no hand guard was available,  so I bought what I thought was a 308 hand guard,  and the rail  height didnt' match the M5 upper receiver.
    so the HG is fugly and doesn't match any contours,  I realize that ultimately if I want every thing to line up,  I need an Aero M5 unit,  but untill those are readily available,  

The cheap brand I have now is about 1.5m or 60 thousands, or about 1/16th low.  

Tall rail height is required.  Heed this warning,  those who seek a matched rail height for M5 upper receivers.
    Link Posted: 8/7/2022 11:55:47 AM EDT
    [#34]
    I figured its best for me to ask this here. Please confirm the below.

DPMS Gen 1 is high profile. DPMS Gen 2 is low profile.

I understand the handguard specifics now.

The new thing that just threw me a curve ball is reading there is now difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2 when it comes to barrels, and BCGs. Is this the case?
    Link Posted: 8/7/2022 12:21:52 PM EDT
    [Last Edit: msgriff] [#35]
    Originally Posted By truedef:
    I figured its best for me to ask this here. Please confirm the below.

DPMS Gen 1 is high profile. DPMS Gen 2 is low profile.

I understand the handguard specifics now.

The new thing that just threw me a curve ball is reading there is now difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2 when it comes to barrels, and BCGs. Is this the case?
    View Quote

AR-15 centerline of bore to top of rail ~1.215"
    DPMS Gen 1 "low" centerline of bore to top of rail ~1.253"
    DPMS Gen 1 "high" centerline of bore to top of rail ~1.313"
    DPMS Target centerline of bore to top of rail ~1.638"
    ArmaLite AR-10 centerline of bore to top of rail ~1.318"

DPMS GII is the same height as an AR-15

Link Posted: 8/7/2022 6:31:58 PM EDT
    [#36]
    Originally Posted By msgriff:

View Quote

Thank you for taking the time to chime in. All I know about my receiver is that it is a DPMS low profile. This darn PRI charging handle is now throwing Generations into the mix.

I am still confused on these two:

does not work on Rock River 308 or DPMS gen II 308's:
    https://www.opticsplanet.com/precision-reflex-308-gas-buster-charging-handle.html

Handle will ONLY WORK ON DPMS G2 Rifles:
    https://www.opticsplanet.com/precision-reflex-dpms-g2-308-gas-buster-charging-handle.html
    Link Posted: 8/7/2022 7:12:32 PM EDT
    [#37]

Thank you for taking the time to chime in. All I know about my receiver is that it is a DPMS low profile. This darn PRI charging handle is now throwing Generations into the mix.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/precision-reflex-308-gas-buster-charging-handle.html

https://www.opticsplanet.com/precision-reflex-dpms-g2-308-gas-buster-charging-handle.html
    View All Quotes
    Originally Posted By msgriff:

You need the first one
    Link Posted: 8/7/2022 7:45:41 PM EDT
    [#38]
    Hopefully this compatibility chart doesn't add to your confusion.
    Link Posted: 8/7/2022 9:25:10 PM EDT
    [Last Edit: truedef] [#39]
    The real confusion is determining the low and high profiles.

Did GEN 1 and GEN 2 have both high and low profiles?

EDIT:
    @November5 Thank you! I placed my order with that one on a wild guess before reading your comment.
    Link Posted: 8/7/2022 10:28:30 PM EDT
    [#40]
    The real confusion is determining the low and high profiles.

Did GEN 1 and GEN 2 have both high and low profiles?

EDIT:
    @November5 Thank you! I placed my order with that one on a wild guess before reading your comment.
    View Quote

DPMS GII only has one profile, and it's the same as an AR-15.
    DPMS Gen1 has both "high" and "low" (plus one or two much rarer ones). Here's a quick way to determine/verify which profile your upper is:

The only thing that it affects is your handguard selection so that the tops of the Picatinny rail of the handguard and the upper receiver are flush. DPMS Gen1 "high" vs. "low" has no bearing on any other component.
    Link Posted: 1/11/2023 8:31:23 PM EDT
    [#41]
    Under the Manufacturer section for Sig you can add the 716i TREAD series, 16" barrel, direct impingement.

Thank you for all the work in this FAQ, it's been most informative.
    Page / 4
    Next Page Arrow Left
    Page AR-15 » AR Variants
    AR Sponsor: bravocompany
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top