Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2007 9:38:06 AM EDT
I can't find one. Who has them in stock?
Link Posted: 7/9/2007 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

MudBug,

CMT is STAG...so check all the STAG dealers.  I remember someone recently bought a 7.62x39 bolt from STAG.   Why are you needing one?
Link Posted: 7/9/2007 10:04:21 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MudBug,

CMT is STAG...so check all the STAG dealers.  I remember someone recently bought a 7.62x39 bolt from STAG.   Why are you needing one?

cuz

no, I don't have anything broken that needs to be replaced, but I like the idea of having a back-up.
Link Posted: 7/12/2007 8:29:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Still no luck finding one of these.

WTF? these things are like bigfoot.
Link Posted: 7/12/2007 10:29:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Still no luck finding one of these.

WTF? these things are like bigfoot.

Bad news MudBug, CMT doesn't make them anymore.  I talked to Stag, which is commercial CMT, and the guy there said they aren't making them anymore.  Looks like you have to settle for a DPMS, which aren't that darn bad.  Del-Tonics has them.  Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 7/12/2007 10:39:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey JFA, did Del-Ton and Kotonics join into one company?  HAHA!!!  I went to check out "del-tonics" and then realized that you meant Del-Ton.  Good one there Mr. Typo...

Link Posted: 7/13/2007 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Bad news MudBug, CMT doesn't make them anymore.

I wonder why?

PS OLY still lists them. Midway has them for sale. Rattler at OLY claims they are made of super duper better than anybody elses alloy also. Same old song & dance I suspect.
Link Posted: 7/13/2007 6:48:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Doesn't the Beowulf use a 7.62x39 bolt? I don't know if that is a "normal" 7.62 bolt or not, though.
Link Posted: 7/14/2007 2:48:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Beowolf/Grendal diameter is same as 7.62x39, but depth of bolt face is not, so headspace will be wrong.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top