Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2017 3:09:02 PM EDT
just picked up a PSA  freedom mid length gas system AR... I don't really care for the MOE hand guards, and I don't like the looks of the stock mid length hand guards...
the rifle has the A2 front sight just the way I like it so no freefloat for this one... what are my "drop in" options for a mid length system?  thanks
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:13:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Get an Omega.  Drop in and free float at a good price.

Omega.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:15:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:39:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I have MI drop in two piece hand guards on all of mine.  Mostly quad rail, but a couple of MLOK too.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 4:41:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get an Omega.  Drop in and free float at a good price.

Omega.
View Quote
Great quality handguard, plus it's FF. Can't go wrong.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 7:32:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have MI drop in two piece hand guards on all of mine.  Mostly quad rail, but a couple of MLOK too.
View Quote
If you like the look of the A2 front sight, go with the Midwest Industries MLOK drop in. Lightweight and functional.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 7:52:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't want to hijack this thread, but I'm currently looking to do the same thing (middy 16" barrel with A2 fsb) but I want to use a ff Mlok rail. Anyone know if a 9.25" length rail will fit without interfering with the fsb?
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 4:29:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Don't want to hijack this thread, but I'm currently looking to do the same thing (middy 16" barrel with A2 fsb) but I want to use a ff Mlok rail. Anyone know if a 9.25" length rail will fit without interfering with the fsb?
View Quote
Yes, it will.

https://goo.gl/photos/NzcXjPV71RBEjsrh9
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 5:10:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I also purchased a PSA Upper that came with the MOE HG. This is what I did - very solid, comes with 4 rails.

Middie HG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top