Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2017 9:24:06 PM EDT
Looking at their 15" M-Lok freefloat handguards.  Never heard of them before.  They are 1/4 the price of Midwest Industries.  How do these compare?  Picture:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:54:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a couple uppers that I received with their 10" Pentagon Super Slim Ultra Lite Keymod free float handguards. I think they are very nice. Well anchored, rigid, clean smooth picatinny rail and looks great. Definitely serves its function.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 7:55:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a couple uppers that I received with their 10" Pentagon Super Slim Ultra Lite Keymod free float handguards. I think they are very nice. Well anchored, rigid, clean smooth picatinny rail and looks great. Definitely serves its function.
View Quote
thanks
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 8:29:24 AM EDT
[#3]
my buddy got a delta team tactical rifle build kit (davidson defense) which i helped him put together. it works but hes lucky i have boxes of spare parts. the kit was missing some small parts (lpk) some stuff was out of spec and the port door cover was cracked in half. cheap parts but i got it to work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top