Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2017 6:25:44 PM EDT
Need a barrel to finish up a build . Just installed a modern series 556 16" barrel into a old fun and no data or results on how it shoots.

But need a barrel to finish up a build I've been sitting on and looking at a few different BA barrels. As with the sakes it's very tempting.

So talk me into one or a different recommendation.

Looking at these 16" BA barrels
- SPR barrel 223 wlyde
- Hanson 556 nitrided 4150
- Hanson 223 wlyde 416 stainless

Haven't had any of them and want some accuracy but not lw nor a heavy bull profile , something in between..and can't decide on wlyde or 556 chamber
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 6:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a 16" Hanson Stainless and love it.  Thing is very accurate with 60gr V-max and 69 smk's.   Shoots smaller bulk 55gr stuff well, but really shines with handloads for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top