Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2017 4:38:32 PM EDT
From my google-fu methinks it's an FN barrel but I would like some confirmation. Anywho, i was wandering around a flea market this morning and noticed this barrel, pretty dirty, and I asked him how much. The guy said 30 bucks, needless to say I bought it....now what to do with it

Link Posted: 5/27/2017 4:50:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Pot it in some soil, water, sunlight, and wait for it to grow into a rifle.  You know what to do. Nice score.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 4:54:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Is FN's CAGE code
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Is their any rifleing in it?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 5:12:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is their any rifleing in it?
View Quote
There is rifling in it, it's just dirty
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:49:59 AM EDT
[#5]
What length is it?  What gas port location does it have?

Clean up the bore, bore-scope it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I like FN barrels .

I got a New Mid Length  from the EE a few months back .  and paid 210 shipped for it 16''CL
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:16:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What length is it?  What gas port location does it have?

Clean up the bore, bore-scope it.
View Quote
I cleaned it up, don't have a bore scope tho, it's bright and shiny and I don't see any pitting. It's a 20 incher, so I guess I'll probably make an a4 clone, but my OCD will kick in and it'll have to be all FN, well at least the upper.

I've always had a thing for FNs anyways. My unit still has A2s with most of them being FN.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top