Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2017 3:59:39 PM EDT
I decided to get some rail covers, but don't know how many I actually need. I mainly want to cover the lower three sections in the places I hold, or end up touching, which will include in front and rear of the grip, and cover only the sides where I hold on.
And, I want enough to make it look good and not a hack job.
I have the 14.5 with 13 in rail.
Will one 5 pack do it?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 4:03:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I decided to get some rail covers, but don't know how many I actually need. I mainly want to cover the lower three sections in the places I hold, or end up touching, which will include in front and rear of the grip, and cover only the sides where I hold on.
And, I want enough to make it look good and not a hack job.
I have the 14.5 with 13 in rail.
Will one 5 pack do it?
View Quote
get two. I originally got one pack and a few months later got another
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 4:05:37 PM EDT
[#2]
One pack won't do 100% of where I hold, probably 85% though.

I used 7 on my KMR, along with a VFG.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 4:13:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Two should cover it, depending on your rail style. I used 1:5 on this railAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 4:18:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replies.. ordering a upper for another build thought I would save a bit on shipping by including the panels now.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 9:28:16 PM EDT
[#5]
The BCM rail covers are great. I hope they make them for MLOK eventually.  I've asked.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 2:53:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The BCM rail covers are great. I hope they make them for MLOK eventually.  I've asked.
View Quote
I hope the covers are made from the same material mags are, as I need to dye them to match everything else... dark brown...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top