Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2017 8:55:06 PM EDT
Looking for feedback on any up and coming companies that i should consider for my build? Looking at Bravo and Spikes but am willing to consider any quality new companies out there.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:10:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking for feedback on any up and coming companies that i should consider for my build? Looking at Bravo and Spikes but am willing to consider any quality new companies out there.
View Quote

I always suggest billet uppers to people. I would go with Cross machine Tool. I have their UPUR-2 upper. Since I'm a leftie, not having that forward assist helps a lot. They have 4 options for uppers.

I think it mostly comes down to wanting forged or billet. As far a forged if say just get a Anderson upper. Why pay more for a name like BCM, when all forged parts are basically the same.  With billet you can at least get something with most design/character to it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Stripped or complete upper?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out Sons Of Liberty Gun Works
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 7:12:30 PM EDT
[#4]
If I had the extra money to spend I'd get matched V7 light weight upper-lower and Ti BCG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top