Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2017 6:53:48 PM EDT
I have giant hands and my BCM has the MOD 3 grip but it is really small in my hands.  My other AR has a MIAD with the large back and fits pretty well.  BUT, I prefer the grip angle of the BCM MOD 3.  

Anyone know if the 'modular' BCM grip (I think it's MOD 2) has a larger grip than the MOD 3?

Any other suggestions are welcomed as well.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 10:44:13 AM EDT
[#1]
These are pretty large grips, might work for you.

Ergo Deluxe Grip
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 10:13:47 AM EDT
[#2]
hmm, might have to take a look at those thanks
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 2:00:40 PM EDT
[#3]
The ergo tactical deluxe is like adding a little piece of heaven to your rifle IMO.

I don't have huge hands by any means but that grip just feels fantastic in the hand.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These are pretty large grips, might work for you.

Ergo Deluxe Grip
View Quote
I just have large hands.  I just got one of these in.  This grip provides a nice full palm swell.  This is the biggest grip I have used.  My best finding for those with larger hands.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 1:27:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Biggest grip I've ever used / seen is the Sierra Precision SPR grip.  It has a huge palm swell and a thumb shelf.  They haven't been easy to find over the last several years.  They fill hands up pretty well, and even though they're very large, they still work well for average sized hands.  It's certainly bigger than the BCM Mod 3, which I also have and like.

The only downside is that they are NOT ambidextrous.  In a pinch, I can definitely use it left handed, but if I was a leftie, I'd never chose it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Biggest grip I've ever used / seen is the Sierra Precision SPR grip.  It has a huge palm swell and a thumb shelf.  They haven't been easy to find over the last several years.  They fill hands up pretty well, and even though they're very large, they still work well for average sized hands.  It's certainly bigger than the BCM Mod 3, which I also have and like.

The only downside is that they are NOT ambidextrous.  In a pinch, I can definitely use it left handed, but if I was a leftie, I'd never chose it.
View Quote
Hmm, that's interesting and looks super comfortable.  I'd like it for a precision rifle but I do want something that can be used ambiguous more easily.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#8]
checking back in to bump and see if there's an answer to the original question;

"Anyone know if the BCM MOD 2 with largest back is bigger than the MOD 3"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top