Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:46:01 PM EDT
Guy is offering one for $800 trade value, is it worth it? Always had DI ARs but love shooting my buddy's sig 556 which is also Piston. Just need some input form owners. Would I be able to get my money back on it if I didn't like it?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:56:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Guy is offering one for $800 trade value, is it worth it? Always had DI ARs but love shooting my buddy's sig 556 which is also Piston. Just need some input form owners. Would I be able to get my money back on it if I didn't like it?
View Quote

I have one and it's been my "throw down/back up" training AR since 2009 or so.

It's been reliable and decently accurate, but it's a solidly "meh" carbine.  You'd probably be bettter off with an Adams Arms rifle (virtually the same system) with a 1/7 twist rather than the 1/9.

That being said, there's certainly nothing wrong with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top