Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2017 11:34:48 AM EDT
I want a 12.5 inch ss mid length barrel, for a precision sbr. is this a bad idea do too gas issues with certain ammo will be running suppressed with a surefire 300sps, firing handloads and quality heavier match 2.23/5.56. where would I get something like this or should I buy a barrel and have it cut and rethreaded?
any replies and information, recommendations appreciated.
thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#1]
the rifle will be an all around shtf fsu rifle. cqb and out too 450m id be happy
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:40:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a 12.5" midlength that I got from micromoa. It shoots like a dream. I'm not sure what they have the normal position on the gasblock drilled out to though.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a 12.5" midlength that I got from micromoa. It shoots like a dream. I'm not sure what they have the normal position on the gasblock drilled out to though.
View Quote

thanks ill check them out!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:07:57 PM EDT
[#4]
doesn't seem like they have it available
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top