Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2017 9:43:52 PM EDT
What has been the order that magpul products have been release?
Specifically looking for order that stocks and grips and slings have been released by magpul.

I know the MOE came first, but after the MOE did the ctr or str etc come next then what after that? Same Question for grips did MOE+ come after MOE or did the k2 or come next? etc etc

Any help if you are a magpul aficionado would be very much appreciated.

I am pretty sure I have the handguards down as i believe it was MOE, MOE M-LOK then SL?  

Stocks order?

Grips order?

Sling order?
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#1]
No clue about those.

Their very first product was the rubber "magpul" loops to put on the bottom of metal mags.
Then followers for metal mags, then Pmags.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:13:14 PM EDT
[#2]
You should post the question in their industry forum
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:27:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I know the MOE came first,
View Quote

Nope.

Their first stock was the M93 and the MIAD grip came out soon after.  These were Coyote Brown, FDE didn't come till later.

The CTR, UBR and PRS all seemed to come out around the same time.

MOE came later as cheaper alternatives to the CTR stock and MIAD grip.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:08:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nope.

Their first stock was the M93 and the MIAD grip came out soon after.  These were Coyote Brown, FDE didn't come till later.

The CTR, UBR and PRS all seemed to come out around the same time.

MOE came later as cheaper alternatives to the CTR stock and MIAD grip.
View Quote

Good to know I had no idea the ctr came out before the MOE or that the miad came out before the moe grip, very good info, thank you!
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 12:32:32 AM EDT
[#5]
The moe and maid came before the k2 but there was a k grip before that. I remember patiently waiting on the release of the k2 and before it was even released me and a few others on this site were begging for the k2 plus which they did eventually release :)
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:46:27 PM EDT
[#6]
The STR is maybe 4-5 years old.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:15:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't know about the order of stocks, but the first pistol grip they had came out back when they were just making the rubber magpul loops.

It was shaped like an ergo (I'm guessing made by them, but I don't know for sure) grip and it just had a little magpul logo down near the bottom.  It came in a plastic bag and instructions that looked pretty much just like the bag and papers you got the magpuls in.

I don't know how many of them they sold, but I've never seen anybody else with one, and people are always surprised when I show them the one I have.  

I have mine on my MK12 mod 0 clone.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 5:39:57 PM EDT
[#8]
CTR, ACS, STR, SL series stocks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top