Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2016 6:02:30 PM EDT
Anyone have one of these FCG's?  I was looking at the Hiperfire EDT3 but not real familiar with them.  I have a BCM PNT, PSA EPT, and a Spike's Battle Trigger in some existing builds but am working on a new build and came across this.  Curious if anyone has dealt with them and their products -  any experiences anyone would like to share?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:57:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I've for one of the standard EDT triggers in my hog rifle. It is 4.5# and has a slight bit of creep for duty reliability. It drops in with no gunsmithing and is $95 well spent.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:57:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I have an EDT that is made by Hyperfire. Nice for the $$$
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:27:25 AM EDT
[#3]
My favorite trigger. I have 4 of them. 5th one on the way. I can't think of a better trigger for the price. It has everything I like to have in an AR trigger: single stage, short travel, not too light, crisp, no ugly anti-rotation pins, plain finish. There is bit of creep, if I really work to squeeze it slowly. However, when I actually shoot, I engage the trigger much faster than that; so I don't see it as an issue.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My favorite trigger. I have 4 of them. 5th one on the way. I can't think of a better trigger for the price. It has everything I like to have in an AR trigger: single stage, short travel, not too light, crisp, no ugly anti-rotation pins, plain finish. There is bit of creep, if I really work to squeeze it slowly. However, when I actually shoot, I engage the trigger much faster than that; so I don't see it as an issue.
View Quote

This. What with the name and all, I was hesitant to try the EDT. Finally took the chance on the advice of a fellow ARFCommer and was pleasantly surprised! I now have EDT's in all my AR's, the wife's AR's and the son's AR. Everyone who's tried it at classes and at the range has liked it, enough that 3 now have EDT's in their AR's as well. I've purchased them on Ebay for $87 shipped and JoeBob's has them for $85.

Tomac
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:33:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the feedback all.  Gonna pick up a EDT3 and give it a whirl.

Thanks again!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top