Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2016 5:59:29 PM EDT
Post up what you're using with pics please!  Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:09:03 PM EDT
[#1]
BCM's currently, would also like to know what other use

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:49:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you have any issues with heat dissipation covering the entire rail like that?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:59:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you have any issues with heat dissipation covering the entire rail like that?
View Quote

Hadn't got to test it with the BCM covers on it yet, but the rail itself got hot as hell (and I somehow forgot one of my many pairs of gloves), so we will see
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:01:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hadn't got to test it with the BCM covers on it yet, but the rail itself got hot as hell (and I somehow forgot one of my many pairs of gloves), so we will see
View Quote

That was my concern. Need to get my lower engraved before I can try out my new keymod. Hopefully those covers work well enough.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:17:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I have Midwest Industries covers and I like them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:32:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Noveske are my favorite for keymod...Link
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I use the BCM covers.  They work really well and I haven't noticed the handguard getting uncomfortably hot, but I often wear Mechanix gloves.  Even without the gloves I don't recall heat being a concern.

Nice review from a member here:
https://youtu.be/tR8fDdeo9tI

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:11:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I've used BCM's keymod rail covers, but I tried out Ergo's keymod rail covers because of how cheap they were and I actually like them a lot better. I mostly shoot bare handed, so these feel much better in my hand.

Ergo Keymod Rail Covers

I don't have a pic of my covers handy, so I borrowed this one from the interwebs.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 3:35:18 AM EDT
[#9]
+3 for BCM. Sorry I don't have a picture currently. Haven't tried any others and not sure I will. I like the BCM a lot.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:44:35 AM EDT
[#10]
I have both the BCM's and Ergos..........The ergos are what I currently use, they just feel better
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top