Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2016 12:49:19 PM EDT
Has anyone here done business with them?

I purchased an upper and lower from them back in the second half of July. I originally thought I was going to have to cancel the order and informed them as such. However I ended up not needing them to cancel the order and informed them. After not hearing any response and seeing my credit card charged I asked for a status update, no response. At the end of August I was sent a tracking number. It is now mid-October and and the tracking number still shows at the origin and no updates. They have not responded to messages or emails. If there is a backlog that is fine but I would at least like some kind of update saying as such. One of the most frustrating experiences I have had with an online purchase.

Has anybody else had an experience like this with SOLGW?

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
you paid by CC, so I would contact your financial institution who issued your CC and dispute the charge

my credit union you dispute the charge on their website by writing them with all the particulars. I wouldn't know how you financial institution would handle yours
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 2:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
That has nothing to do with what he asked.

I have personally not done business with them, but know quite a few people who praise their quality. Have you simply tried to call them?
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 2:59:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I have and left voicemails but no response....
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:05:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Knob Creek is this weekend, maybe they are traveling.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#5]
They are legit, IM inbound for possible fixes.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Just got off the phone with Mike (the owner) and he said it looked like the order had gotten lost in the shipping process in getting it out the door. He apologized and said he would overnight it. So hopefully come Monday I will be in possession of my first AR-15.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:18:42 PM EDT
[#7]
sounds like a good company
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 5:45:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just got off the phone with Mike (the owner) and he said it looked like the order had gotten lost in the shipping process in getting it out the door. He apologized and said he would overnight it. So hopefully come Monday I will be in possession of my first AR-15.
View Quote

Sounds like your voice and emails must have gotten lost in shipping too..
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:41:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Sadly, still no sign of my receiver or even a tracking number.... So much for overnighting it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:33:53 PM EDT
[#10]
They were out of town last Friday and weekend, give them another call. I met them over the weekend and they seemed like good people.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:37:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I have heard good things, mostly from a select few people that were "shilling". Mainly things like how they are better than every other manufacturer . That being said their quality seems to be good.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:48:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have heard good things, mostly from a select few people that were "shilling". Mainly things like how they are better than every other manufacturer . That being said their quality seems to be good.

View Quote

I have also seen a lot of weird shill-looking posts, but I did order something from them recently that was unobtanium anywhere else.   They answered questions and shipped very fast.    I'd order from them again if it's something in stock.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:17:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I have also seen a lot of weird shill-looking posts, but I did order something from them recently that was unobtanium anywhere else.   They answered questions and shipped very fast.    I'd order from them again if it's something in stock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMT 7.62x39 bolt is like half the price at Sons of Liberty vs. LMT website.  Definitely unobtainable too.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 12:12:23 PM EDT
[#14]
FFL just called said the receiver set just showed up. Finally! Unfortunately I have to wait until wednesday to get it but I've waited this long so I guess I can wait two more days. Super excited to get my first AR put together.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 11:50:36 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm supposed to be in SA this weekend, they're open on Saturdays, so I'm thinking of dropping in on them. One of their guns really looks interesting to me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top