Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2016 10:17:44 PM EDT
It has been a while since this came out. Im usually pretty conventional and dedicated to tried and true parts but was curious about this. You were too. It came out a while ago and anyone that has one has put some rounds through it. What do you think now? How have their fared? Is it of any use?
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 9:52:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I've only seen videos and read articles.
Here's a review/video that's worth looking at:

https://welikeshooting.com/reviews/guns/ar-trigger-fastest/
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one and yet never installed it. Curious.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:17:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't put too many rounds through mine and have never even tried the "positive reset" feature but it does have a great trigger pull.  I also have 2 geiselle triggers, one RRA National Match, and one Wilson Combat and I rank it better then any of the others, but followed closely by the Wilson.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:37:01 PM EDT
[#4]
If you really want to shoot fast look at the BFS Gen III or Fostech Echo. They can achieve true full auto rates of fire.

I have videos of the BFS Gen II in youtube if you search my username.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 11:57:24 AM EDT
[#5]
My buddy has one. So far, it hasn't worked as advertised. He is still working with it and trying to get it to work, but IMO its not worth it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top