Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2016 1:15:55 PM EDT
I was reading a thread here and saw this comment. "No. Keymod is easier to install but easier to fuck up. If you don't have KM accessories locked in correctly before tightening, you'll most like damage something.
MLOK is typically harder at initial install but nearly impossible to fuck up."

So my question is which is preferred by you guys?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:31:47 PM EDT
[#1]
In my honest opinion id change the name of the thread to "please delete" and Google "mlok vs keymod ar15.com"

I know the integrated search function is balls but google it with a site search and you'll have enough threads to keep you reading for days.

To answer your question I prefer good old picatinny in a modular rail. the two have been out for years now and the m1913 is still the preferred mounting system.

The number one accessory for mod and lok is rail adapters.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In my honest opinion id change the name of the thread to "please delete" and Google "mlok vs keymod ar15.com"

I know the integrated search function is balls but google it with a site search and you'll have enough threads to keep you reading for days.

To answer your question I prefer good old picatinny in a modular rail. the two have been out for years now and the m1913 is still the preferred mounting system.

The number one accessory for mod and lok is rail adapters.
View Quote

This has been done 100 times. Mlok is more popular but both are super easy systems.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:19:29 PM EDT
[#4]
op request
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top